Xavier's Institute for Gifted Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I apologize. Midterms came up so I was preoccupied for at least a week and I should have but I didn't have the time and I'm so so so sorry

I'm so sorry

ugh

Also interested, not a fan of using the canon characters though. Although again, Xavier as a teacher would be pretty cool.

Oh my god, I apologize. Midterms came up so I was preoccupied for at least a week and I should have but I didn't have the time and I'm so so so sorry

I'm so sorry

ugh
No big deal, life comes first.

So do we have a OOC time?

I'm still wondering how exactly we'll do this school. Specifically, what version, since I just realized there've been a couple of iterations right. Or do we just go with what we're all familiar with- west wing Cerebro area, etcetera etcetera

Also I kinda wanna focus on new characters, people we don't know, the students. but if anyone wants to do canon characters that's cool just tell me

Let's just lay out how this will work.
Who's the staff who are the professors and for which subjects? Who will be the Headmaster for this rp? (Still Xavier right?)

Then there's the flip side, myself. I only know from the movies how the X-men work, along with some additional knowledge from tv shows. So I'm not sure how Xavier's works in the least. Should probably read the comics at some point though

Also Xavier teaching biology would be interesting.
Aye. I'm going to need help from you guys to make this work
So do we have a OOC time?
What do you mean?

as in when's the OOC going up.
I'm pretty good as to who's power does what,

I would kind of like for the teachers and staff to be canon characters, but if we want to avoid those all together I'm perfectly fine with OCs in those roles. I do, however, agree that Xavier should be our headmaster.

I've said this before about another X-Men RP, but with 50 years of continuity to consider it's impractical if not next to impossible to make an RP fit in perfectly. My suggestion is that we play this loose and just use the core themes and elements that make the franchise what it is: A school for mutants where they learn how to control and use their powers for the greater good. It can be its own universe that borrows from the comics, movies, and TV shows but isn't beholden to any of those timelines.

If this is still a thing then could I join? It looks totes interesting! I'm dying to do some more fandom RPs lolz- so much so that I made a Harry Potter one and a Totally spies one hahahaha

I'm totally interested!

Well we've got interest, when's the OOC going up?

Reactions: Blox
Yep, still here and still good. Also you won't tag them if you edit the post, so they don't get a notification. No headmaster for me though, canon characters scare me.

Still here. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.