X-Men: No Man Left Behind

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Can ya dig it?

• Hell. Yes.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Thanks, but no thanks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested. What would the minimum posting expectation be? Something like intermediate or...?

I'm used to placing a word count minimum [usually around 400 words per post since I've dealt with smartasses who take my "2 paragraph minimum and give me fourteen sentences of filler bullshit] but I'm not sure how things work around iwaku; I expect the writers to show a grasp on the concept of Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation. Posts with detail that not only acknowledge the character's surroundings, but their thoughts and feelings as well.

Well I'm just curious because you say that your preferred writing levels are intermediate, adept, advanced, prestige, and douche. I don't want to join and then suddenly find out I need to be at the prestige writing level or even douche. I also have my own preferences for the minimum writing level as well.

I give what I am given [You give me 10 paragraphs and I give you 9-11, you give me 2 and I give you 1-3] but I won't write below intermediate levels. I prefer that the people I write with be capable of keeping up with Intermediate and above. I don't expect everyone in the group to be at prestige or douche level, though they are certainly encouraged if they are capable. But, as I said, so long as quality and decent quantity are given, I certainly welcome anyone to join.

I understand that certain situations in writing don't provide much for lengthy replies, and that's just fine. I just don't want things to dwindle down to one liners or anything less than a decent paragraph. Consistently just writing out dialogue and a few actions doesn't cut it for me.

Alright, thank you for the insight. I will apply accordingly when I see fit for my schedule.

Reactions: Small Foxx
I'm insanely interested in x-men role plays at the moment and, honestly, probably the main reason why I've been looking for one for about three hours. I had already written mine half-way when I found this. I congratulate you for a superbly interesting story line. Needless to say, I am interested.

To be honest, I do have a concern about my participation in it. Personally I love detail but if I'm not inspired about a character it may become tedious. You stated that you had no problem killing characters off so, I take it, this wont be a problem?

Favorite Marvel Character~ Psylocke
Favorite song~ Better Dig two (this isn't any easier to pick then the character)

Status
Not open for further replies.