Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, do any of you want it." She looked at Alex and Blake. "If I tried to use them they would just end up in an explosion." She said.

"That book looks weird. Where did you get it?" Blake asked. She took it in her hands and studied it.

"It was in a random room. It was locked but I picked it. I don't know why it was locked." Remi replied.

Alex sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Maybe it was locked so no one gets into it..?"

Nicholas scratched the side of his neck nervously. "I'm personally not a fan of stealing magical things that are locked away in random rooms..." He looked to Alex first, then Blake. "Maybe that book should return..?" He said and turned to Remi once more.

Remi pouted. "I happened to come across it, I didn't steal it. Don't be so mean." Remi replied. "I guess we can put it back though."

Blake continued to look at it. "And we need to figure out what was going on with that weather."

"Well, you broke into a room and took it. I'd personally call that stealing." Nicholas said. "Not that it really matters. I just don't want anything to do with it."

"The door was unlocked, it was the book that was open mister Nicholas." Remi continued to pout. "Now, don't make me blow you up."

Blake closed the book. "I think we should take it back, we don't know why it was locked maybe it's not a good book to have around."

"Okay, then we can take it back." Remi said. "I already said I didn't need it, I just thought it was some story book or something."

"Ugh, I'm confused now, but it doesn't really matter. Let's just focus on the tasks at hand, finding out what's up with the weather, and getting the book back where it belongs."

Kira frowned slightly, she had a feeling it was a 'wind person' but chose not to say anything else regarding the matter. "Mm. That'll be fun." She commented distractedly as she looked out the windows as the passed by. "Nicholas?" She snapped her attention back to Bliss, worry flitting across her face as she watched her friend walk backwards, occasionally bumping into things. "What about him? I don't really know him all that well. I suppose he didn't seem like a bad person." She quickened her pace incase Bliss tripped or hurt herself. From what she knew of the girl, something was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

"Wait a minute. Do you like him?" A sneaking suspicion dawned on her and she couldn't help the teasing grin on her face. "Oh my god, you do! You totally like hi- hey, watch out!" She called out as the girl walked into someone, a guy with a hoodie, sending them both sprawling on the floor. Kira grabbed Bliss' arm and helped her up. "Be more careful. You could get hurt." She whispered quietly.

"I'm so sorry about that. You're not hurt are you?" She asked the guy, reaching out a hand to help him up. Kira hoped he wouldn't be angry. She didn't want Bliss to get into trouble.

Bliss burst into a fit of nervous laughter, "What? Like him? No! Noo--" Her cries of denial ended abruptly as she felt her back smash into something--Or rather someone and she fell down on top of said someone. She stood up quickly, allowing Kira to pull her up and whirled around to see who she had knocked into. She shot Kira a look, as the girl apologized for her, becoming a little annoyed. Her mom used to do that to her all the time, because she was sort of kind of really hyperactive, but Bliss absolutely hated it. She was perfectly capable of smoothing things over and apologizing by herself.

She crouched down beside the boy, giving him a gentle poke. "Sorry dude, I so didn't mean to do that. Are you okay? You wanna band aid? I have some in my pocket, but they have pink and blue doctor bears on them." She offered, giving the guy an apologetic smile.

"Right." Remi said placing her hands on her hips. "Though I have no idea what you guys are talking about with the weather. Is it going to storm. I don't like storms."

Blake nodded. "We don't know. There were these weird clouds and it got very hot."

Sapphire walks into her room her suitcase rolling behind her, she looks around her long blonde hair with blue streaks falling past her shoulders still wearing her black bandanna over the lower half of her face and her black sunglasses concealing her eyes. She looks around seeing no one in the room she walks to one of the beds and starts unpacking wondering if she'll have a roommate or not, sighing and why they insisted on that stupid test....

((@Suniko this isn't a drop-in roleplay, please post a character sheet in this thread and wait for it to be accepted))

"Well, the clouds formed a circle over the academy, and they seemed to have come from nowhere." Nicholas placed a hand in his chin, and a second later removed it again. "The only natural way clouds could form like like that over land, is if a tornado was forming. But a tornado needs substantial difference in..." He then stopped, realizing that the others probably wouldn't be interested in the long explanation. "It can't be a tornado. At least not a natural one." Nicholas sighed and thought of his father, his father who had taught him a lot about how the world works.

Last edited by a moderator:
(( @Deviant Gentleman by the looks of it ; it isn't. In the beginning no one used a character sheet more were any accepted, Im not trying to be offensive at all. But if so I will create a character sheet. ))

(( Omg, i got it mixed up with her other Role - Play description, Oh god I feel so stupid, I'm going to go edit my post, give me like 10 minuets ))

((I posted a character sheet in the OOC and got accepted, do I need to post it in this thread? Sorry wasnt sure if I needed to or not a little new to this kind of roleplay))

Alex had closed his eyes again and simply listened to the group. After a few moments, his eyes flickered open. "Does anyone else think that maybe the weather has to do with the book?" he asked as he shifted.

((OOC: Obsidian L Scarletta, no, your character sheet only goes in the OOC thread. Welcome to Iwaku ^-^ ))

From a distance, a figure watched in fateful awe of this "horrid" display...

With a large exaggerated gasp, the swordsman glares down the hallway. "What is this?... that poor, POOR man was just pushed down by those two indescribably evil women?!" He would have never guessed, that even during school, evil could lurk in these precious halls. It made him sick. The warrior clenched his teeth in worry. "What vile sorcery, to push some innocent dude down on the floor!... well, I guess if the dark forces are dominant here, then I must stop them!" Hema sprints down the hall towards Kira and Bliss, and upon getting there crosses his arms in a heroic pose. "HALT! Evil doers! Stand away from that innocent pedestrian!"

(I hope this is better. :S)

(( Cool thank you! ))

After unpacking Sapphire decides to leave her room to explore the school grounds, as she walks down the hall she sees guy a sprint down the haul to 2 girls and another guy on the ground next to them. Curious of what was happening she walks toward them making sure to keep her sunglasses on "Hello"

Could the book and the storm really be connected? "It's possible..." Nicholas hesitated slightly. He had heard of magical artifacts causing all sorts of problems, but a book being kept on a school? "If the book is dangerous, why would it be kept on a school? And one that isn't even organized enough to pair students with the same gender..?"

Alex shrugged weakly. "Maybe they didn't think someone would pick the lock.." he said, closing his eyes once more, but only because he didn't feel like keeping them open.

Status
Not open for further replies.