WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I create the dimensional fissure that'll bring Dylan, Janeway, Serority, and Frank to Hogwarts? *Is in the mood to RP as these two*
tumblr_lqvg280TYD1r0o1ibo1_500.gif
If that is as you wish.
I have no idea whose response it is in NY. >_>

I think I responded last with Ryan giving Mr. Gold her cell...
Dunno if I missed a response somewhere, though.

---Beacon Hills---

Fire looks at it incredulously for a moment before entering his command codes in, unfreezing Data's tricorder but otherwise leaving no accessable records of the scans pertaining to Omega.* Data, is the Enterprise' captain anywhere nearby? Something has come up, and we need to talk." *Remaining respectful, though pained he can't share more information with Data. Fire starts to survey their surroundings, make sure of who is around them in the immediate vicinity, but only noticing Data, Jason and himself.
Erin is with them too.

Pokes everyone*

I disagree. Look how much confusion and chaos the RP has fallen. I suggest we reboot it as a group so it can be more organized.
True...
However, I also hold belief a part of the reason for this is the fact a lot of us have been busy.
Though I do prefer the group's format....
*Indecisiveness is indecisive.*

True...
However, I also hold belief a part of the reason for this is the fact a lot of us have been busy.
Though I do prefer the group's format....
*Indecisiveness is indecisive.*
This forum was only for temporary use. It's time to make a group and reboot the RP before it permanently dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.