WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled21.jpg

Well, I said I'd post a reference for the collective but, as the collective is so massive I think Everyone who's interested can take a part of it. ^^ but here goes

borg.jpg

Species: Every Species they Encounter, See "Assimilation"
Ideals: Perfection through Assimilation.
Traits: Biological beings with Cybernetic "enhancements" (basically, the circulation of blood is either stopped or slowed so that the flesh of the individual turns a pale white, and they are covered in robotic parts, including being embedded all throughout their bodies. They are true cyborgs, hence the name Borg. Cy"borg")
Personality: Every member of the Borg has the same personality. they are all drones, and though there may be different types, they all share a singular, hive mind. 1 thought, 1 voice, a singular objective.
Goal: Assimilating as many technologically or Biologically advanced species they can by force, injecting the victims or assimilatees with millions of microscoping nanoprobes, or robots, that change the target on a cellular scale. they begin to 'grow' the implants and enhancements.
Skills: Rapid adaptation. it takes one hit on one drone by phaser or other weapon type, often destroying that drone, but the next time any drone is struck with the same weapon, the weapon has reduced to no effect on any other drone. in the case of the standard issue Starfleet Phaser, one hit stun/kills the drone, depending on the setting, the next is completely useless.

There is 'NO' reasoning with the borg. there are very few occasions where they listen to reason and negotiation, and simply proceed to assimilate those that try.

STTNG523IBorg31_zps00329a37.jpg

Borg_klingon.jpg

Ships: shaped like Cubes or spheres, they can usually outmanuver and outfly most other ships at maximum. As compared to Starfleets Warp Engines, with a maximum speed typically very close to the theoretical Warp 10, (9.85, for example) the borg use transwarp conduits most of the time.

Borg_Ships___Completed___by_lint77.jpg

Their ships have no quarters, and none of the typical ammenities that normal life forms require. instead, they have alcoves everywhere, where off duty drones go and regenerate, much like when you go to recharge a battery.

378d1397572478-regeneration-story-picture-borg-alkoven.jpg

When Borg vessels encounter a threat, they typically greet them with the following message:

"We are the borg. You will be assimilated. Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded. We will add your Biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Watch the following video, you get a good feel for what the borg are and how they work (sorta)

Reactions: Lord President Nick
I almost never have side effects from advil and taking the 4 at a time makes any pain disappear super quickly, in like 3 minutes, and not come back for hours. ^^.

What do you think of the ideas?
Omega Directive
Borg Collective

^^
The Omega Directive was MY IDEA in the first place.
tumblr_inline_mies6snxdb1rsa4jg.gif

*Has just now realized, in full, honesty is the best thing to use to troll people.*

Your only giffing because you know its true. XD. But now we have the borg involved, the doctor probably wouldnt know what molecule 010 is or would disagree with starfleet, and chrom, Lucina and Robin would have no idea whats going on. XD

Your only giffing because you know its true. XD. But now we have the borg involved, the doctor probably wouldnt know what molecule 010 is or would disagree with starfleet, and chrom, Lucina and Robin would have no idea whats going on. XD
Still it's my idea. I dub thee 'Idea Thief'.
knighted-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.