Wubadubalubdub

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cwispy

Cheeky Nuggie
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Ollo Iwaku. Dubs here. Some info on me as an RPer: I typically go for large open-ended settings with a lot of variety and versatility. My favorite genre is Sci-Fi or Fantasy. They rank equally in my taste. A combination of the two leaves me with a massive writer's chubbin, for those whom may try to impress ;)
Info on me as a human being: I like drawing and writing, and watching anime among other things. Among my favorite animes are Wolf's Rain, Trigun, SAO, Digimon, FMA, Samurai 7, Samurai Chanploo, AoT, and many others. I also dig many tv series like TWD, The 100, GoT and some others. What I write and draw may appear on this site in time for your veiwing pleasure. For now, if you have any suggestions for Roleplays I might be interested in based on what I've put here please don't hesitate.

Hello Dubs, welcome to Iwaku!~

I see you enjoy Attack on titan aswell! You seem like a very interesting person and enjoy your stay ^ ^

Reactions: Why Not?
Greetings Dubs! :D Welcome to the community!

I appreciate that you appreciate Rick and Morty. Welcome!

Reactions: Why Not?
Hello! Here's to hoping you enjoy your time here!

Thanks ladies and gents ^_^ You are all awesome and get one 1 Dubs'n Cuddles point.