2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
Hey there! I'm currently on break from college and am trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying. It's been a hot minute since I've written much of anything, so this search might be a little bare bones, but don't let that put you off! I love to plot, plan and will happily talk your ear off about twists and turns. To get a better idea about my writing, likes, dislikes and schedule, please see my roleplay resume.

Quick overview:
- Looking for a partner who is 18+.
- Please be adept/advanced and detailed. I'll mirror in my replies.
- I only use real people (actors/models, etc.) for face claims. No art or anime, please.
- I play characters of different genders, sexualities, ages and backgrounds. I would hope for the same from my partner. Please don't only play girls.
- Will double.
- I'll never rush anyone for a post, so please don't do it to me. We all have lives outside of the internet and I can't be on every single day.
- Communicate with me. Bring your own ideas to the table, be upfront if you don't like the way a plot is shaping up. I'm more than happy to start from scratch.
- Please don't ghost on me.

Half-formed Plots:
* I really love character pieces, so pretty much all of these will focus on development rather than world building. I'm looking for something simple right now, but if you have a plot you think I would like, feel free to send it my way!
- Summer Beach House -- A few families have spent their summers in the same ocean-side community for nearly twenty years. The bonds they've formed run deep, but things are complicated and no summers are ever the same.
- Funeral -- Character A's older brother has passed away unexpectedly, forcing everyone to return home for the funeral. Character B was best friends with A's older brother and is having a hard time dealing with his death. Old wounds are reopened when everyone comes back to the start.
- Camp -- Counselors at a summer camp and the shenanigans that go along with it. Campfire songs, swimmer's ear from the lake, craft activities! What a fun time.
- Neighbors -- Character A gets a new neighbor. They are loud, up all night, constantly leaving things in the hallway and their dog gets out all the time. One morning, Character A wakes up to find Character B's dog sitting in the kitchen and guarding the refrigerator.
- That Thing We're Supposed To Do -- A group of friends set out on a road trip. They have big plans, and bigger hopes of it being the greatest experience of their lives.
- Royalty -- I don't know what to call this or what it even is, but something with modern royalty. I'm sorry that this isn't even a half-formed plot and needs a lot of work.
- Your plot here

Pairings:
- Best Friend/Best Friend's Enemy
- Boss/Employee
- Deadly Sin/Human
- Husband/Mistress
- Addict/Sober
- Psychiatrist/Patient
- Suggest/Something

Fandoms:
*OC/OC or Canon/Canon.
- The Hunger Games
- DC Comics
- Pacific Rim
- Harry Potter
- Star Trek

Word Bank:
- Romance - Drama - Angst - Heartbreak - Closeted Characters - Age Difference - Cigarettes - 80s Aesthetic - 90s Aesthetic - Drug Use - Alcohol - Drunk Dials - Fights - Infidelity - Polyships - Political Drama - Arrangements -

If you're interested in any of the above, or have an idea you want to try out, go ahead and send me a message. You can also post here if you feel the need.

Thanks for reading <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tomatoe and junebug
Hey there! I'm currently on break from college and am trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying. It's been a hot minute since I've written much of anything, so this search might be a little bare bones, but don't let that put you off! I love to plot, plan and will happily talk your ear off about twists and turns. To get a better idea about my writing, likes, dislikes and schedule, please see my roleplay resume.

Quick overview:
- Looking for a partner who is 18+.
- Please be adept/advanced and detailed. I'll mirror in my replies.
- I only use real people (actors/models, etc.) for face claims. No art or anime, please.
- I play characters of different genders, sexualities, ages and backgrounds. I would hope for the same from my partner. Please don't only play girls.
- Will double.
- I'll never rush anyone for a post, so please don't do it to me. We all have lives outside of the internet and I can't be on every single day.
- Communicate with me. Bring your own ideas to the table, be upfront if you don't like the way a plot is shaping up. I'm more than happy to start from scratch.
- Please don't ghost on me.

Half-formed Plots:
* I really love character pieces, so pretty much all of these will focus on development rather than world building. I'm looking for something simple right now, but if you have a plot you think I would like, feel free to send it my way!
- Summer Beach House -- A few families have spent their summers in the same ocean-side community for nearly twenty years. The bonds they've formed run deep, but things are complicated and no summers are ever the same.
- Funeral -- Character A's older brother has passed away unexpectedly, forcing everyone to return home for the funeral. Character B was best friends with A's older brother and is having a hard time dealing with his death. Old wounds are reopened when everyone comes back to the start.
- Camp -- Counselors at a summer camp and the shenanigans that go along with it. Campfire songs, swimmer's ear from the lake, craft activities! What a fun time.
- Neighbors -- Character A gets a new neighbor. They are loud, up all night, constantly leaving things in the hallway and their dog gets out all the time. One morning, Character A wakes up to find Character B's dog sitting in the kitchen and guarding the refrigerator.
- That Thing We're Supposed To Do -- A group of friends set out on a road trip. They have big plans, and bigger hopes of it being the greatest experience of their lives.
- Royalty -- I don't know what to call this or what it even is, but something with modern royalty. I'm sorry that this isn't even a half-formed plot and needs a lot of work.
- Your plot here

Pairings:
- Best Friend/Best Friend's Enemy
- Boss/Employee
- Deadly Sin/Human
- Husband/Mistress
- Addict/Sober
- Psychiatrist/Patient
- Suggest/Something

Fandoms:
*OC/OC or Canon/Canon.
- The Hunger Games
- Pacific Rim
- Harry Potter
- Star Trek

Word Bank:
- Romance - Drama - Angst - Heartbreak - Closeted Characters - Age Difference - Cigarettes - 80s Aesthetic - 90s Aesthetic - Drug Use - Alcohol - Drunk Dials - Fights - Infidelity - Polyships - Political Drama - Arrangements -

If you're interested in any of the above, or have an idea you want to try out, go ahead and send me a message. You can also post here if you feel the need.

Thanks for reading <3

Craving Star Trek but with original characters and ship if possible. Willing to RP Roddenberry or Abrams universe.

@neptune How does a OC/OC Pureblood Husband/Muggleborn Mistress rp set in the high of the blood purity bullshit era sounds to you?

Reactions: Another Oat's Oath
I really like the idea of the Summer Beach House! I've always wanted to do a roleplay with this sort of story.

Still looking. Preferably for people who aren't going to ditch!

The search continues! I don't go back to school until the end of August, so I'm still seeking partners c:

Hey! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, but I kind of have no idea which one to roleplay? I love character development too so my world building sucks hahah but nevertheless, I wanted to know what you are particularly craving atm because I'm not stimulated by any particular prompt right now haha, they all sound pretty good.

Hey! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, but I kind of have no idea which one to roleplay? I love character development too so my world building sucks hahah but nevertheless, I wanted to know what you are particularly craving atm because I'm not stimulated by any particular prompt right now haha, they all sound pretty good.
I would really love to do the funeral prompt c:

Anyone else?

Interested in That Thing We're Supposed To Do, Best Friend/Best Friend's Enemy, and Deadly Sin/Human :o

Reactions: neptune
  • Love
Reactions: Ashi
Status
Not open for further replies.