Write a 'Pokémon' story with me.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nice to meet you both." Samantha stated and did a cute little curtsy in response to his bow. "I'm not much of a farm person, I'm here to pick up some moo-moo milk as well. It's one of the few things that Sol happily takes from people." She answered his question honestly. Her gaze went up to the hay loft. "Hello....?! Anybody up there?!" She called, using the logic that someone must have pushed the hay bail out from there, and was probably still up there.

Zach looked to the girl with a smile as she curtsied to them and chuckled as Yumi looked between the two before copying the girl. "Thats right Yumi, girls do it just like that" he said to her as he leaned down to pat her on the head earning him a big smile. He then looked to Samantha and nodded "Oh, I see. Well I guess that's great then~ I bet they be happy with more customers" he said and glanced to a loft, he noticed that Samantha called up there and for a moment he realized that it was likely that there had to be something up there. "Excuse me... Is someone hurt?... I'm so sorry... Marwin is usually not so careless, is everybody alright?" an Old lady said as she came out of the house and saw the scene, she rusehed forward quite hastily for her age and Zach wondered if he should help. "No... It's alright, nobody was injured... we just got a bit shaken that's all... " he responded and looked to the loft.

The old Lady looked to the with a relief "Oh my... that's such a relief... Marwin!... come down here this instant" she called, a clear bit of anger in her voice this time. A moment later a Black and Yellow striped set of ears appeared followed by a yellow head and soon a whole pokémon shyly stuck its head out before jumping down to them, it was an Ampharos. It looked down to the ground and seemed really sorry, and the old lady scolded it for what it did, however Zach stepped closer "Wait... Hi... my name is Zach, and this is Yumi... could you please tell me what happened up there?" he asked seeing a quite confused look on the lady and the Ampharos, however Marwin gestured and spoke in the pokémon language as he tried to tell them something and Zach scratched his cheek as he looked to Yumi she seeming to gesture a bit to help. "I thought so much..." he said and crouched down, he started signing with his hands and Yumi responded and soon he looked to them again, "Marwin is saying that while he tried to loose one of the hayballs there was a small fight in the barn... he went to get the Taurus to calm down when it kicked a pillar and caused the slightly loosened ball of hay to fell down and roll out the open window" he said and looked to them seeing their surprise causing him to sweat drop a bit. "What?... oH.... Yumi and I studied Sign language together... I never really thought about how incredible that was" he said chuckling slightly.

Samantha remained quiet, watching curiously as the ampharos explained to Zach and Yumi what happened. "Its pretty cool. How long did it take for you guys to learn how to use sign language?" She asked curiously. Archimedes flew over and landed lightly on her hat, wearing a similar curious expression.

Zach looked to them with a smile and chuckled slightly, he looked to Yumi as he though about it for a while "Well, It didn't really take too long, Its easier once you get into it and when you have someone to train with. After that you start learning what the other might want to tell you with other body gestures" he said and chuckled slightly as Yumi reached up her paws towards him like a child wanting to get picked up and Zach leaned down and picked her up kindly before looking to the lady. "Oh.... could we buy some Moo-moo milk?... Its her favorite drink really" he said happily, The Lady snapped out of her admiration of the two and smiled too "Of course, but how about this... My Son is down in town, and if you guys want you can help me gather the Miltank... and as a Reward, I will give you fresh warm milk, and a few extra bottles to go" the lady said with a smile, Zach thought about it before nodding "Really?... Oh, of course, We love to help out don't we Yumi?... and fresh milk, I've heard there's nothing better than that~" he said and chuckled slightly and climbed the fence after lifting Yumi over to the other side of it, then he looked to the lady as she told them how to do it and it was actually rather easy as the Miltank were well behaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.