Would you say yes to charizarding?

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is allowed to take weenie roast! That is mine!

48694-finding-nemo-mine-gif-GJWa.gif
i fear for your husband

Well, that makes sense.

Husbands are just glorified sex toys anyway.

And marriage is just legal prostitution. He pays the bills, and I put out. Seems fair. :)

Those are his views, not mine. I don't get paid nearly enough to put up with his shit sometimes. All the money in the world isn't enough to put up with him when he's PMSing.

Those are his views, not mine. I don't get paid nearly enough to put up with his shit sometimes. All the money in the world isn't enough to put up with him when he's PMSing.
0-______o

I somehow managed to read this thread to page four.
I'm going to find something constructive to do now.

And so he did find something truly constructive; thus lighting his pubes ablaze and with great vigor and little stamina did he quell the tiny inferno with his hot erotic stream of jizzy justice.

0-______o
We're fighting right now. Need I say more? lol

I somehow managed to read this thread to page four.
I'm going to find something constructive to do now.

And so he did find something truly constructive; thus lighting his pubes ablaze and with great vigor and little stamina did he quell the tiny inferno with his hot erotic stream of jizzy justice.
I am now imaginatively scarred for life. I'm going to go soak my brain in bleach and hope that it might be salvageable after I'm done.

Well, I have every badge you can get...

I-I'll shut up before it gets awkward again...

Well, I have every badge you can get...

I-I'll shut up before it gets awkward again...
We're talking about setting someone's pubes on fire. I don't see how it can get any more awkward than that. Unless someone does it accidentally, now that would be more awkward than doing it intentionally. o.O

We're talking about setting someone's pubes on fire. I don't see how it can get any more awkward than that. Unless someone does it accidentally, now that would be more awkward than doing it intentionally. o.O

challenge accepted.

more awkward is setting their pubes on fire, then tribbing her lit pubes with your own, thereby lighting yours as well, then saying "its getting hot in here, so takeoff all your clothes!"

challenge accepted.

more awkward is setting their pubes on fire, then tribbing her lit pubes with your own, thereby lighting yours as well, then saying "its getting hot in here, so takeoff all your clothes!"

-While covered in Vaseline.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
challenge accepted.

I just choked on the peppermint I was eating. Thanks for that...

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
That wasn't actually a challenge.

Does this mean if I challenge you all to a weenie roast, you'll go through with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.