Would you rather...
Live in a Tundra?
Live in a Forest?
Live in a Desert?
Live on a Abandoned Island?
Live in an Alpine Forest?
Live on an Mountain?

This is a hard choice. O___O

I love the idea of a big house hidden in the woods. It's quiet and shady and secluded.

But I also really love the ocean, and really like the thought of living next to the sea. So an island would be nice.

Mountains have really pretty landscapes, but I'd be afraid of driving off the side of one. O_O

Mountain because they have forests and it is always a challenge.

I've gone for the alpine forest. It was a toss up between that and the tundra, since I like the cold. The tundra just seemed a bit too inhospitable to me.

Mountains, Gandalf.

They have everything a person could ever need while being absolutely awe inspiring.

I also play the Skyrim theme whenever I cross over into the Rockies. It's super appropriate.

Reactions: idlehands
MOUNTAINISED FORESTS!
Image.ashx

Done.

Tap for mana.

Tundra.

Everything else has demon spiders.

Bigass, chase you for miles, drop down from a tree onto your face spiders.

Also, the tundra is the perfect temperature and can be ridiculously beautiful.

Also, also, you can see those spiders coming for days.
>___>;;

Anyone saying anything other then a forest is silly. A forest wil lhave and abundance of food, materials for fire and shelter and you can live there much more comfortably then in any of those other places.

Anyone saying anything other then a forest is silly. A forest wil lhave and abundance of food, materials for fire and shelter and you can live there much more comfortably then in any of those other places.

It's rare for a mountain not to be in close proximity to extremely clean water, wildlife, and forests. There's very few downsides.

Other then being a great bloody moountain were you are usually left out to the elements to far greater extent.

Other then being a great bloody moountain were you are usually left out to the elements to far greater extent.

No matter where you go, you need shelter. Good thing about rocky things is you can usually find crevices or caves to break off the wind.

Anyways, I think you might be taking this a bit too seriously. :P I don't think a debate of the merits of where you want to be a wilderness hobo was really the intention here.

HUSH I AM A WOODSMAN: I NEED TO REPRESESENT MY HERITAGE.

FIGHT ME IN HONORABLE COMBAT. APOLOGETIC POLITENESS VS POLITE AVERSION TO SOCIAL CONTACT.

JUST LIKE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE HOCKEY FINAL THE PAST 10 YEARS

Anyways, I think you might be taking this a bit too seriously. :P I don't think a debate of the merits of where you want to be a wilderness hobo was really the intention here.
If not here, then where? This is probably the ONLY chance we have to discuss the merits of being a wild hobo in any environment.

Urban hobos really don't know how good they have it. The wild hobo of the tundra can only DREAM of living behind a dumpster.

• Love
Reactions: Jorick
Fertile grassland next to a river, where I can grow crops for my family and mingle my seed with other tribes.

Notes for @scribz - I'm not endorsing rape with this comment

• Love
Reactions: Windsong