• An Abandonded Island

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A Alpine Forest

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • A Mountain

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If not here, then where? This is probably the ONLY chance we have to discuss the merits of being a wild hobo in any environment.
Urban hobos really don't know how good they have it. The wild hobo of the tundra can only DREAM of living behind a dumpster.

I'm pretty sure tundra hobos are cannibals. I dread to think what would have happened to 7 year old me if it was a tundra hobo who grabbed my leg instead of an urban one when I was passing by unawares. Urban hobo simply screamed at me for money. Tunda hobo probably would have shanked me with a narwhal horn.

HUSH I AM A WOODSMAN: I NEED TO REPRESESENT MY HERITAGE.
FIGHT ME IN HONORABLE COMBAT. APOLOGETIC POLITENESS VS POLITE AVERSION TO SOCIAL CONTACT.
JUST LIKE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE HOCKEY FINAL THE PAST 10 YEARS
You did not just break out the hockey rivalry, you dirty Swede.

Getting fucked up on hockey is basically Canadian lycanthropy.

FITEME. WEBROKETHEHOMELANDCURSE. WEKILLYOUFAGGIT. REMEMBERFORSBERG. FORSUDDEN.

Reactions: Dervish
I hate the heat, so no desert. Screw climbing mountains to get from my house to other places, so no mountain or alpine forest. I don't like boats, so similar shitty access to other things means no abandoned island. I like the cold but not like constantly freezing my balls off cold, so no tundra.

That leaves forest. I'm okay with this.

I hate the heat, so no desert. Screw climbing mountains to get from my house to other places, so no mountain or alpine forest. I don't like boats, so similar shitty access to other things means no abandoned island. I like the cold but not like constantly freezing my balls off cold, so no tundra.
Everyone who voted forest has to live with this guy.

Gross.

Reactions: Pachamac
Everyone who voted forest has to live with this guy.
You mean they get to this with this guy.

You're just jealous, nerd.

good thing i said mountain
EQEVx5J.gif

07PXJvM.gif

If you picked desert.
Trust me
You're wrong.

Forests are dope.

Forest and mountain people, stop fighting and just vote for Alpine Forest. It's the best of both worlds.

Bears do shit in the woods.

Reactions: Dervish
Reactions: idlehands
Mountain.

I'd name it....Mount Dragolympus....

A mountain in a forest in the center of a large desert on an abandoned island...

If minecraft taught me anything, Mountains are the best biome.

Alpine Forest. Because I can get some decent Internet out there, and avoid fucking annoying wannabe American gangsters. Who think the most American thing to do is to get shitfaced... On Vodka. Source: Being Canadian.

Also doesn't hurt that the crisp cold air of an Alpine forest when the sap is running is one of the most refreshing smells nature can provide. It doesn't smell like car exhaust, unlike this city, which constantly smells of car exhaust. It's the one thing I miss about living in a tiny town of 800 people, is the nice, fresh, crisp cold air.

I don't miss the cult-like obsession with going to church every Sunday though. Definitely don't miss that.

Alpine forest. So I can wrestle bears to death in the summer and make coarse loving on their bodies in the winter.

My unkempt beard will spell the tombstones of my many spoils.

I would definitely choose mountain. I think I could easier defend my cardboard box fort from people there.