Would YOU be your friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Pahndemic
"Why don't you go fuck yourself?" Would have a whole new meaning, that's for sure.
would that be sex, or masterbation?

would that be sex, or masterbation?
Sexual intercourse, or coitus or copulation, is principally the insertion and thrusting of the penis, usually when erect, into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[3] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex.[2][4] Other forms of penetrative sexual intercourse include anal sex (penetration of the anus by the penis), oral sex (penetration of the mouth by the penis or oral penetration of the female genitalia), fingering (sexual penetration by the fingers), and penetration by use of a dildo (especially a strap-on dildo).[5][6][7] These activities involve physical intimacy between two or more individuals and are usually used among humans solely for physical or emotional pleasure and commonly contribute to human bonding.[5][8]

If my identical twin/clone/alternate dimension/transporter accident/whatever is considered a person? Then it's sex. If they're just a sack of flesh that I can rip the organs out of at any time to replenish my own existence which happens to share a similar personality to me? Then it's masturbation.

Much like slavery, but somehow, darker.

EDIT

Deadpan response is best response.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Friends? Hell yeah. I'd have someone I could totally nerd out with (talk about 40k, do 1x1 DnD games, play vidya gaems together, etc.)

Roommates? Probably not, knowing my habits (I'm messy as hell, we'd be living in a pigsty and neither of us would clean it up without bitching).

Like plenty of other people have said, I think that if I were expected to seek myself out for friendship, we would probably never have a conversation. I can be fairly shy in person and generally let people approach me first.

That said, if me and myself somehow ended up on a group project or something, I think that I would very much like to befriend me (but it would be the slowest and more timid friendship development). My better traits involve diligence, patience, and flexibility. I think we might have the occasional tiff (because I can be a little Type A about getting projects and stuff done) but we would apologize and work it out (largely because neither would actually say anything terribly offensive).

Hm... I think I'd be friends with me ^_^ Mostly because while I'm quiet around people I don't know much, if someone has the same interests I can talk and talk and talk until I annoy the heck out of them ^_^''

Yeah, I like me.

Reactions: Darog
Yes. I have my faults and flaws, but I will fight for my friends and I can honestly say I'm proud of who I have become, even if I can be abrasive, hard to read, and very blunt.

This would not be true had you asked me a few years ago or more, where I constantly wore a mask to hide who I was, where I lied every day, and where I judged peoples' entire being based on whether or not they typed out full words or not.

I can still grow a lot as a person, I have no doubt of that, and I have rough spots and difficulties, but fuck yes, I would accept myself as my friend and introduce me to everyone in my friend group.

The amount of social awkwardness and anxiety would be enough to destill into downers.

Good God, no.

No Grumpy x Grumpy ? D: But Gruuuuumpy. That would give us superGrumpy! Just imagine the possibilities

Nope. I would be able to see through me and I wouldn't like what I see. I don't really like myself as a person in general, though I can seem pleasant and even nice to others.

I... actually don't know.

Part of me thinks yes. I'm friendly, easy to get along with, I have a pretty good sense of humour and I enjoy all the same hobbies and activities that I like.

On the other hand, I have the occasional day where I'm pissy and loathe pretty much everything, I can be opinionated as fuck, I'm kind of awkward at contacting people to make plans, and what I want to do never seems to be in line with what most people want to do.

Overall, I say yes, but man, there's some days where I want to punch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.