Worthless

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waking Nights

Under a Neon Sun
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
I dont know why I'm typing this, presumably I want to vent some sort of frustrations I have. Its just...I feel so damn worthless all the time. Like a massive fuck up. Just today I botched an intro post with an rper I really wanted to impress and start that thing off right. Any fucking time I have some sort of good thing happen it takes two seconds for me to realize that someone else fucking does it better then me. Be it school, home, work, roleplaying...it makes me just want to disappear. Whats the point if I cant ever do anything right. Right now I'm already noticing people I've gotten to be great friends with are slowly drifting away, we talk less, rp less, and everything just seems lifeless when we talk. I dont know what to do

I know how you feel, but you have to keep your chin up and keep trying. People (including siblings, family members, or other people you might know or not even know) might be better then you with something, but step back and think about the situation, what did they do right and what did you do wrong and then try it, and ask them. Asking questions is a good way to get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.