World Building Partner Request (Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
Hello folks! I'm looking for a partner to help craft a high fantasy world. If you're not familiar with high fantasy, those're the worlds like LOTR.

I'm seeking one to two others to help create a world detailed enough for a group roleplay. I prefer the roleplay to be a Clan RP, so we could keep the information there.

I have a few ideas that we could expand on, but would love to hear yours!
If interested, feel free to private message me!

I might be interested tell what you got so far just know I work at grocery store so my time per day is limited because I use the stores wifi to post

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Hello folks! I'm looking for a partner to help craft a high fantasy world. If you're not familiar with high fantasy, those're the worlds like LOTR.

I'm seeking one to two others to help create a world detailed enough for a group roleplay. I prefer the roleplay to be a Clan RP, so we could keep the information there.

I have a few ideas that we could expand on, but would love to hear yours!
If interested, feel free to private message me!

Hey, I'm into World Building, I literally world build in my free time. I just doodle maps on the backs of papers and draw the races and stuff. I'm a fanboy of High Fantasy as I love Dungeon and Dragons and Magic: The Gathering. You would probably take a lot of my inspirations from there. But I also love mixing High Fantasy with other genres, like post-apocalypse or something like that.

What am going this Scifi RP and it came up in the RP as we were on Venus as how humans would adapt on planets with super long days. We came up with the solution of having set sleeping hours for the colony to be most effective. I kept thinking about this and I realized after watching something on how the human brain is affected by daylight cycles that having a world with the days being half a year would quite hard to live on without those adaptions.

What if in this world there was a realm that everyone would go to, either through portals or maybe you enter there in your dreams (maybe a dream world). I would be eerie and lonely treating the mind to points of near madness, everyone would have to go through this, how would that affect the world as a whole. Would people live a second live in this world where their family and identities are totally different? How would this effect communication, what culturally significance would this be?

@Lonewolf888978

• Love
@chrono
That's fine, as long as you're consistent and can post when you can!
@Neko_Green
I love DnD and MTG! I take alot of things from DnD lore, or from stories me and group go through. I actually dont know too much about MTG lore, but its enjoyable to play.

As for your idea, its definitely interesting! Maybe we can expand on the idea.

I'll DM the both of you in a bit, and we can start hashing out details and the like!

• Love
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
@chrono
That's fine, as long as you're consistent and can post when you can!
@Neko_Green
I love DnD and MTG! I take alot of things from DnD lore, or from stories me and group go through. I actually dont know too much about MTG lore, but its enjoyable to play.

As for your idea, its definitely interesting! Maybe we can expand on the idea.

I'll DM the both of you in a bit, and we can start hashing out details and the like!
Yes feel free to PM my when your ready :D Sorry I wasn't online I forgot I didn't have this on email notifications.

What do you already have set?

Status
Not open for further replies.