Words That Make You Giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Das boot.

My final release.

Nipples.

I just saw this title. SLONG. Just try saying that out long with such confidence. You will crack a smile.

Reactions: Temet Nosce
Doorknob. The only explanation I can come up with is there was this time in my childhood when my sister managed to make doorknobs really funny for me. I don't remember what happened, exactly. But the remains of the memory are just enough that I still feel like giggling when I hear the word.

Other words that make me giggle: Parsnip, midichlorians, cockle, figs, penis (ugh, it took all my strength to not smile and giggle at that word every time my son's pediatrician said it at the recent appointment...so mature, I am), and any word relating to poops or farts.

Reactions: Minibit
Kerfuffle- noun; a commotion or fuss, especially one caused by conflicting views

Reactions: Faithviper
PLATYPUS!

BAMBOOZLED!

Red wedding whenever there's someone who doesn't know what that is.

I saw that. It was brutal.
It just like every other wedding.

Just that in this case they said "Fuck the marriage, let's go straight to the divorce like they all end up as!". :P

When I was 13 and into my boy crazy faze, a friend of mine was trying to get me to tame my hormones by pointing out that you cannot say the word penis without laughing. To prove her point she would tell me to say the word dick, and then say the word penis with a weird face to make me laugh. Ever since, I have never been able to say or hear the word penis without giggling.

Vicarious makes me giggle, because I know way too many people who think it's 'bicurious'.

Whoopie is the funniest word ever by sound alone though.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Its really. Really. Childish but...

Headbutt. Simply because of the two words it has in it.
Oh and also, flaps. I dunno why.

Status
Not open for further replies.