Woo~ New meat.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*Gets dragged out of the woods, exploded and full of various size holes being towed by the Bradley*

What the hell!

*A Minigunner holds up a spoon.*

Minigunner: We searched the area and this is all we could find.

-stands up and flails arms in surprise- What?! Just a spoon? No game? Not even fish?
-tears brim at corners of eyes and clutches growling stomach-

*The other Minigunners drag what used to be cattle from the back of the Bradley.*

I swear, if I bite a piece of missile I'm shooting all three of you in the face...

*Gives Mi~Chan a stick of pocky*

MREs are good... them ranger guys are trained on using one per day or something like that. Food conservation in an extended field environment...

POCKY IS NOT FOOD THOUGH! ITS NOT EVEN A SNACK!

*The Minigunners stare at Slyen.*

SAW Operator: You live a day in our boots... Then we'll talk...

Damn. Looks like we'll have to resort to cannibalism, ne? -scans the area-
Now, who volunteers to get eaten first? -nibbles on plushie-

*Archetype appears behind Mika.*

I do love a little bit of cannibalism.

I'm sure you're delicious.

*Rangers bring their weapons to bear.*

SAW Operator: Mika, if s/he uses you as a meat shield, it's no hard feelings. Survival is paramount.

*Springs to life before grabbing Archetype with a single massive fist and taking off into the distance with his jump jets*

Gotcha suckers! I was just playing dead!

*Mono-eye flashes down at Archetype*

As for you...

*Forces Archetype down into the barrel of his 180mm Rakten with brute force and kinetic energy blast before firing hir way into the distance*

REVENGE IS MINE!

-stands there with clueless look on her face- What the hell just happened?

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SHE'S MY NOTAWEEABOO!

-coughs- Well, I think that we can resolve this custody battle with reason and logic. Or an all put battle.

*STEALS MI~CHAN BACK THEN PUTS HER IN A BACK PACK AND CARRIES HER AROUND ALL THE TIME*

*An Anti-Weeaboo Cult security boulder falls on top of Slyen*

Yes, we have giant security boulders. Don't fuck with us.

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

Cool.

*crawls out from under it with a pair of scissors* Well she might not be a weeaboo but did I notice a bit of Moe? *coughs and smirks a bit before coughing again*

DAMMIT, NOW I HAVE TO PROTECT HER FROM THAT!