Wonderland: Nightmares and Daydreams

• Thread starter Adelaide Belial
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like the two of our characters to be affiliated since they are both from Heart?

Also @Adelaide Belial she seems to have some sort of power, but I didnt know if you were open to that idea so I left it out.
Okay, since you don't seem to know WHO this is (I was going to call you out on it, but you seem legitimately ignorant), let me help you there.

This, right there, is Ahri, a champion from League of Legends (which is why there is so much art of her - it's a very popular game). She is a forest fox which, through magic and willpower, has obtained a human form (she can go full-human if I remember, but is more comfortable in this shape) in order to live in what she perceived to be "the amazing, bright life of humans". She does indeed have powers - most notably, she can steal a person's life essence, but she can also throw a ball of magic energy (that comes back to deceive enemies into thinking the worst is over - the second hit always hurt more)(also this is the ball of energy seen in both drawings), generate balls of magic fire to launch at enemies, due to her forest ties she can charm ANYBODY into doing her bidding (temporarily at first, but prolonged contact and trust can make it almost permanent), and dash away from danger. Quite a notable and cunning character normally, and most deceitful - as a matter of fact, if it wasn't of her semi-good intentions, she would probably fit right into this Wonderland (though she usually doesn't wield knives - she prefers attacking with small bolts of concentrated magic energy).

@DarkStarLove90 Well, they are both royal of sorts, and they both live in Hearts. I think that they would have been affiliated with each other regardless, don't you?:bouncy:

@Yiyel
Well cool. I think its neat that she is such an amazing character in the game. Never heard of it. Thanks for calling me ignorant though. Really makes ones self feel good. THOUGH I do WISH I had known that before hand, because looking her up by her name reveals much cooler pictures. haha
Anyway, she seems pretty cool, but I am NOT using anything from the game. Just her image. So if @Adelaide Belial doesnt want her to have powers then she wont. Kinda curious about this game though...what system do you get it on? Computer? Sony? Microsoft? Or Ninetendo? She sounds like a bad ass in the game. LOL

@Adelaide Belial
I think they would need to be affiliated in some way yes, seeing as they are both from Heart Country. Just in regards to how?

Last edited by a moderator:
PC or Mac. It's a MOBA - Massive Online Battle Arena. That game is chock-full of awesome characters and lore, and it's free.

@DarkStarLove90 Sorry, My computer was being quite difficult right tun. Since your girl is a part of the vast inter workings of the Country of Hearts, and my girl is the queen, they would have met many times before at parties and such........So maybe they have a slightly stale friendship, like they're acquaintances or something.

PC or Mac. It's a MOBA - Massive Online Battle Arena. That game is chock-full of awesome characters and lore, and it's free.
That just sounds plain awesome. I may have to check it out!

@DarkStarLove90 Sorry, My computer was being quite difficult right tun. Since your girl is a part of the vast inter workings of the Country of Hearts, and my girl is the queen, they would have met many times before at parties and such........So maybe they have a slightly stale friendship, like they're acquaintances or something.
Sounds good to me @Adelaide Belial

Alrighty!! What's next on the list?

I've made the official main plot, if you want me to post it on here.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Many years after the "Great Alice" had come to visit Wonderland, she managed to beat the "Game" that the White Rabbit had placed before her. The Crazy no-nonsense game of Wonderland was over. And Alice was allowed to finally go home. But that ending did not Satisfy the White Rabbit, the Practical God go Wonderland. So after he was forced to release Alice back to her own world, he decided to make a new game.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The new game had many more players. No longer just Alice, the Hatter, the March Hare, etc. Not even the White Rabbit would participate in his latest work. He created new Roles, and instinctively brought people to fill those Roles. These new roles would play his new game, there was no choice, they would be replaced otherwise. The White Rabbit could look upon his world with great fervor, every one in it had a Role to play, and he would make this game last. There would be no more "Alice", and no more senseless madness. There was now, in a sense, a method to his madness.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The White Rabbit, on his last act as helpful God of Wonderland, created some of the madness that would soon seek to consume the hearts of all the worlds inhabitants. For those brave enough to face it, he had created Seven Great Terrors. These Terrors, took what he loved deeply(obsessed over) about Wonderland, and he placed them around the World. The Terrors were weapons, and were a great prize o any young schmuck who sought to capture them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But, the Rabbit knew much better than to make finding his gems easy, like playing a children's game. This game, was not for children. He made many perilous journeys that would lead to the finding and capturing of his Terrors. And he made the Game even harder, he created a new World. An almost mirror of his Wonderland, yet different in almost every way. It even had its own ruling God, Nightmare. The inhabitants of that world was given there own Terrors as well As the Rabbit sank into the background he told Nightmare, that when the time was right, those who were meant to find the Terrors, would find them. And with that he sunk into the Void of Wonderland, the place where everything that was finished would go to rest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Welcome all, into my Crazy, Perfect World…….."[/BCOLOR]

Now that the plot's been posted (and sorry for taking forever with this....the Holidays were a bit enticing to laziness.)
The following is more about the terrors if you want to know about 'em. For both Wonderland and Across the Pond:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seven Terrors of Wonderland-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fury[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- Obviously a very angry, very raging monster, bulky and muscular. He's like the epitome of a person who just likes to use violence. The White Rabbit thought that maybe he would be a better challenge for most of the Roles. Mostly because there's nothing else this monster would like to do than to crush your bones with his own teeth. If he hates you, your going to know it. And he's the weakest of the Terrors. White Rabbit thought of a more expressive Caterpillar when he made him. The monster does get around on all fours, and can speak but it sounds like more of a howl or screech. Not sure why that's important, you'll be much more preoccupied trying to get out of his way. He's stupid, play off of that to capture.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Madness[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- She is almost like a thirteen foot tall Siren, who unusually stupid songs can make a person go insane. She makes no sense on the best of days, and is often doing the most peculiar things….like drinking tea. From……an empty cup, or even singing one minute and then just mumbling evilly the next. She is modeled after the Hatter. And she is probably very much worse. She is a darkish color that blots out her face really well, but all that traps you in her grip is her voice, if you listen, you are guaranteed to fall under the trap that is the intense insanity of Wonderland. She is the reason headphones exist. You could talk sense into her to capture her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Euphoria[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- He is the most drugged up dude. Or he seems that way. He a monster that has totally found inner peace, but it seems that he is rather powerful nonetheless. He fights with an almost dazed air, laughing and giggling, and basically dragging you into the happy and deadly air that is his life. He can be as high in the Sky as he likes, and with his frame, you couldn't doubt it. He's like a large dragon, with the most oddest slit eyes, mouth always curved into a fanged smile. He's always spurting out smoke from his nostrils, and often floats on his back like he's lying in a hammock. If he were to stoop smiling….well, let's not pray for Oblivion. Fashioned after a very famous March Hare. You might be able to just lead him into captivity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Conceit[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- He does what he wants, when he wants, and doesn't care what you think about it. He'll say he's sorry, he'll try to apologize… but that smile! You can't trust a monster who smiles like him! His slit eyes, placed on the perfect face, on the perfect body. The largest snake that you've ever witnessed, and there's nothing you can do about it. He tries to help, but with him at the wheel, you're probably leading yourself right into the jaws of an apex predator.. And he does not care, really I don't see anyone who would want to waste their time with this Terror. He's just a freakin' jerk. Just a freakin', sly, rude, barbaric eat you whole and swallow your soul jerk. He's a very Cheshire Cat type of man, thanks to the Rabbit. Maybe if you play his little games, and he gets tired…..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Halcyon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- Total nut-job, he's way too happy. Carries his life like the Joker, always laughing and giggling, sort of like Euphoria, but way worse. He doesn't want anything to do with anything that isn't happy. At all. So much so, that if you approach him with anything less that an Honest-to-Truth smile, he'll engage you with the most earsplitting smile that has even been witnessed. Life's a game, he's a joke, we're all going to die!! He' looks like a person wearing a playing card suit, and carries a full deck at al times. He's the Rabbit's twisted messed up version of The Duchess. He can only be captured if you can trip up his little happy streak.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rhapsody[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- Total case. Know that's been said for everyone, but total case. Very, very….. how would you say…. Rhapsodic. She's nothing less than a pain. Imagine all those female side characters you hate, the ones that are obviously useless? And add in the fact that the earth would shatter under their tremendous power. Just….eh. She nothing short of an apex predator. As in, she takes her pick as to who gets her as their partner. She's like a phoenix, and… not a phoenix at the same time. Just a large flame that's gathered into a mass that forms into a bird most of the time. /she glows brighter when she's ranting (always). Preaching hope and good-feelings. Honestly, you'd prefer an angry raging beast, or the epitome of darkness compared to this….boiling splotch of sunshine. He the Rabbit's favorite, fashioned after how he saw his own beloved Alice. She could walk into being captured, but she could also not. See if you can beat her tests, and claim her as your own.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Visceral[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- The dark monster of Wonderland, oftentimes killing and destroying by simply touching another thing or person. The Visceral is more commonly a thing than a person, and horrid delusional being of pure darkness, so grotesque in look that seeing it can just make you give up, or die. Visceral is a being whose entire existence is to "put away the toys that everyone is finished with." It eats the dead, or the dying, the useless, or the annoying to the Rabbit. And eventually was commanded to eat the Rabbit himself, and has thus been wandering around Wonderland, leaving the trail of the Void in its place. If you get to know the void, he's actually rather bossy, and easily put off by the simplest of things, angered easily, and has a temper that matches Fury's own. Visceral was fashioned after the Red Queen, who the Rabbit used to have to spend so much time with. You have to beat the darkness to find the way to capture this one.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Nightmare created the Across the Pond Terrors, so they might not be fashioned after anyone.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Seven Terrors of Across the Pond-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Berserker[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- He's sort of like rage, but he doesn't talk at all, he's also terribly angry and never stops fighting. He doesn't know that all the enemies are gone, he doesn't know that you are his master, he doesn't know anything, except that anything he can hit, he should kill. He's never looked anywhere but in front of him, and it could be said that he doesn't even know that he's got a master. That is unless…..the person that captures the Berserker must yell at him, must mark him with something, must hurt him in some way. And mark himself with the blood of the wound. He then only not kill the master, who he can smell has the same blood as him. He looks like a knight in a dark suit of armor, but further inspection shows that he's ten feet tall, and there is no body inside the suit.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Serendipity[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- More of a happy accident, really. Nightmare created Serendipity as a sort of Jokes after he found Berserker to be such a great success. What he got instead was someone who in the oddest of senses, could only do right. Whatever happened, no matter how bad the screw up was, Serendipity would have everything turn out alright for him in the end. Serendipity was a lucky monster, always being able to evade the people he didn't want to fight, and kill the people he didn't want to live. Serendipity doesn't speak either, but mostly because he has no one to talk to. He stays alone because he doesn't wish to be found. He looks like a small jack rabbit, but a bright golden. If you want to find him, you've got to be the most persistent little bugger on the planet. Would be nice to have all that luck.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Welter-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The Master of Confusion. A small dark shadow that follows people, pulling them into the most odd moments. Like those days were you try to go somewhere, then you forget where you are, where you were going, and why. He's got no real physical form, often becoming a jetting shadow, moving around, capturing your attention and making you lose focus. And he's good at it too. Capturing him would mean that you need to clear out any internal, and external distractions. It means nothing if you don't stop to think.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Valdis[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- Fearful little woman who looks more like a part of the Skeleton War, than an exact woman. She is known to be bossy, controlling, conniving, and very, very manipulative. It's more likely that Valdis is controlling you than you are her. She can even give control of her own body to her captor, like a video game. She's not so hard to capture, but very hard to convince that she is not in control and that you are.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Apollyon-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] A source of sunlight so bright that…..he's really really bright. Apollyon is the epitome of Death by Fire, a lanky guy, with loose fitting robes, and bleach-blonde hair. He never does anything not involving Fire, and even speaks by writing words in fire that float around him. He's got a sunny disposition, and a bright smile on his face at all times. A bright personality and…..I'm done with sun puns. He 's a ball of fire. He's to hot to approach directly, and if you capture him, you're gonna want to leave him in his capturing device. and use him like a flamethrower. If you could even manage to get around all that heat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lilith-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Doesn't seem like much with a name like Lilith, but the little monster, is a Bat, and a great one at that. Often taking the time to fly your around on her back, or emit sonic sounds that scare away enemies, Lilith is your faithful companion cube Terror friend. Got a very shy, recluse personality, and enjoys the darkness more than anything, even bathing in the shadows. To capture a bat, you got to think like a bat, and that means…….well, it means you have to think like a bat, can't give everything away.[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.