Wolf Among Us (Dark Fables Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After about maybe two more people join - something like that.

I can't wait //sobs.
Mainly because I'm already in love with Lucinda Rella.

EDIT: I FINISHED LUCINDA'S C.S.!! It INVOLVES:
-Prince Charming and how they divorced -with a twist?-
-Bigby wolf (As her close/best friend!)

Hope she will be accepted aswell as her short storyline of her divorce!(Theres a lot of paragraphs, I did it on my phone!)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
which one looks better as Lucinda's shoe shop? 8/
*ignore labels*
psyll.jpg

2icbclh.jpg

Top. :0

Also csheet still in process

but uh

it's red riding hood.

ok, im adding another thing in Cinderella's app. I really hope the rp starts soon... o3o

hmmm, sounds interesting
care for me to join?

reads cs sheets
DANG IT!!! Someone stole my idea of a lion...
okay... i might pull one of later depending on the time i have...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
k i am back
character post soon

Name: 'Dar' Darudener Turan
Personality: The perfect businessman, Backstabbing, Friendly, and a very good persuader. Also LOVES to hoard money. also, he gets really pissed of if things don't go his way.
Appearance: although this pic makes him look big, he is actually around 8ft if he stands up straight, his wings included.
Because he is rich, this form is rarely seen however.
ciakars+et+on+earth.jpg

Glamour Appearance:
Typically wears an orange business suit as well
19361600-closeup-portrait-of-a-confident-middle-eastern-businessman.jpg

Fable/Fairy Tale/Myth:
~colloquialism included~
Somewhere in the Middle East, there lived this king, he was once a joyous loving man who cared about all of his subjects equally,but his wife, she was a terrible woman, so terrible, in fact that the king killed her, and wanted to marry another woman, just so that he would kill them the day afterward.He chose these women by choice, in which they did everything to please him, but it wasn't enough for him. So, then one day, this poor but beautiful woman was chosen to be 'married' by the King but she had a plan, on that evening where she got married to the king, she went to bed with him, and told him a bedtime story, only she cut it short at the best moment. The king was anxious to hear the rest of the story, but she was like "Well you will have to spare me until tomorrow then." and the king was all like "Okay, deal." this action was repeated for a long time, in which the king FINALLY had seen true love with the woman, and they lived a rich and wealthy life for like, 6 more years.
The Fable of Darudener is one of the many stories she told.
Darudener
Once upon a time, there was a tiny village that did what they could to get by. Every week a wealthy merchant, by the name of Darudener, would come into town by a luxurious caravan and sell something new and unbelievable, this week it was a lovely pair of silk shoes that could heal any sickness "For a good deal to!" is what he would always say, and everyone would spend their honest work and pay for them.
One of the village's hard-working people was a young boy named Lucian. He had no mother, and his father fell really sick. Lucian loved his father very much, and he always had the best advice to give. Lucian always hoped that his father will live When Darudener Came into town with these shoes, Lucian jumped for joy, his hope had came to him! He went and grabbed all of the valuables within the house and traded it to Darudener for the shoes.
"Here you go!" He said as he gave them the shoes. They were soft and warm, and they felt like they alleviated all of Lucian's worries away. he went straight to his father's to put the shoes on his feet. Hopefully he can still save him in time!
he rushed inside and went to his sick and dying father, and pulled on the shoes. His father laughed.
The shoes were not working.
As his father is dying, he offers one last piece of advice to Lucian:
"Have justice, and you will have regret, use Forgiveness, and you will have-"
Just then, his father dies, and by the time Lucian comes to confront the merchant for his wrongdoing, he is gone.
He sits down and cries for the loss of his father over a pair of shoes. He then hears lovely music coming from outside. Lucian goes outside to investigate. He follows the music to a beautiful young girl. Amazed, He proceeded to say: " Excuse me, but what is your name?""Music"
"Music?"
"Music"
Perplexed, he continued to stare at Music, who played beautiful music that seemed to captivate everyone who was blessed to hear it.
Her tunes felt...forgiving.
Lucian knew what to do with Darudener.
Well, the day came when he came strolling back with his golden Caravan to sell his wares, everybody knew about how his Shoes, and just about every other lie he sold to This time, they came with torches and weapons and raged in front of his Caravan.
They were going to kill him for sure.
But Lucian turned around toward the angry crowd "Before you kill this treacherous man, my friend Music here has something to say"
she played another entrancing tune, and everybody started gathering along having fun. then the most unexpected thing happened, Darudener, turned into a big creature, bigger than anyone's ever seen, with huge wings, long, twisted horns, and fire bursting out of his nose. And the cheerful faces of the villagers turned to deep fear. he stared at them and laughed
"Congratulations, Because you don't want to kill a backstabbing traitor, you get to live, looks are always deceiving, just remember that!" Darudener said as he flew up into the sky and left of, leaving the wealth of his caravan to them. Lucian divided the wealth amongst the villagers, and kept the caravan to himself and Music, whom in which they fell in love with each other,
right through the smoldering remains of the Village that was supposed to be the caravan's next stop​
Where is he now: Darudener, now called Dar, is one of the richest people of Fabletown Thanks to his incredible presentation skills, powerful business friends. and thorough deals and contracts. He is the current CEO of KD Consolidated. And he mostly spends his money on his so called 'drug addiction' , which is his abundant supply of Glamour, he also runs a small illegal smuggling operation that offers a cheaper kind of Glamour to other Fables.
images

KD Consolidated^
Dar is also selfish, and tends to hoard the profits to himself, for himself. also, few people of his corporation even get to see him in person, the company is basically run by a woman named Ularn Dresner, who basically carries out Dar's orders. But she doesn't care , for she gets paid really well to do her job. without complaints.
Name: Dar Turan
Fable: Darudener

Last edited:
anything else? or am i good?

Alright, I am in :). Hope this works.

Name:
Katie Ches Pelt (or simply K.C. Pelt)

Personality:

Biological traits: K. C.'s body is slim, somewhat curvy and it allows her to fit through small spaces. Thanks to it she is quite light and agile. She has all advantages of a cat (sharp eyes and ears, sharp sense of smell, stealth, speed and flexibility, as well as being able to climb fast and jump from high places landing on her feet). She might not be really strong, but she makes it up with her intelligence and tactics, as well as her fast robbing fingers.

Psychological traits: She is energetic, smart, mischievous, daredevil, talkative and extrovert, don't really care about things that aren't of matter to her, party animal, sarcastic, joker, stubborn, determined most of the time.

Sociological traits: K. C. loves to make a fuss around. She is, as well as other Fables, forced to get money and necessities the best and the fastest way she can, and there was one simple answer to it: stealing. She is a skilled burglar, expert in lock picking and leaving the least traces behind. However, she likes to make a mess from time to time, get into a fight or smash something which most of the time gets her into the trouble. She knows how to seduce people and get what she wants with no bother. She loves to tease and play tricks on those that expect it the least. Things that she hates the most are water, dogs and Bigby (for being both detective and a "fleabag"). She is able to adapt to any situation and gets into conversation easily turning it to her advantage easily. Her ideas somethimes seem insane, but she thinks of them as of something new that Fables just can't accept because of their narrow minds.

Appearance:

With glamour:

K. C. Pelt.jpg

Fable appearance:

6028.jpg
(Only longer and slimmer)

Fable/Fairy Tale/Myth:
Alice In Wonderland (Cheshire Cat)

P.S. I though it would be better if she was a female, although consulting book, movie or cartoon it might as well be a male. Hope that Cheshire being a female isn't a problem.

Last edited:
  • Wicked
Reactions: Nemopedia
o-o I got a good one, non-cannon though... Remember how they talked about the crooked man a little in episode two? If you've played that rpg maker game (or seen it) called "the crooked man" it's essentially an "adaptation" combining aspects of the game with the nursery rhyme XS Not sure what you'd think about it...

Huh..

Just go ahead and drop a c.sheet I guess.

Oh which reminds me, if anyone wants to make a relationship with K. C., let me know. For e.g. yes she is not really fond of Bigby :3

So rufi are you still gonna be Bigby?:0 cause if you are I made Lucinda and him close friends.....

i am

making my csheet for Red Riding Hood right now

will do bigby afterwards~

also we might be able to start rather soon

I dunno whether I should hold out until another person or two joins. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.