Sunshine & Whiskey
Witchcraft and Wizardry is being practiced all over the world and of course, almost everyone knows that. Young witches and wizards alike and all over the world are receiving a small letter in the mail, saying that they have been accepted to a newly built school, which is a new and updated version of Hogwarts and the accommodations are perfect for any and every cultured person attending this year.
After The Great Battle, the professors had the idea of bringing a new era to the walls of Hogwarts but with a new era brings a new evil. The Ascension, a new threat to the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They've been seeking their chance to get inside of the walls of Hogwarts and now, they finally get their chance as they are sending some of their young and teenaged members to Hogwarts this year.
With a new breath of fresh air, of sorts, will Hogwarts be able to withstand The Ascension? Who will you trust? Who side will you be on when another Great Battle takes place?
OOC: Your character can be from academy around the world. Not just Hogwarts! I basically got the idea from this Tumblr Post: Wizarding Schools. Anything is opened for grabs except Salem & South Korea. Thanks.
1. Have Fun - If you are joining this roleplay then please have fun because that's truly what writing is all about.
2. Respect - Please respect my rules, roleplay, decisions and your fellow writing comrades. Any disrespect of any kind showed towards anyone will mostly likely get you kicked from my roleplay, ASAP.
3. GM - I, Sunshine, is the GM of the roleplay so I have the final say so in every situation. My Co-GM is Satan's Mistress.
4. Posting - Please be able to post at two and half paragraphs of non dialogue though more is preferred. This roleplay is intermediate and advanced, which mean your posts should be filled with character development, interactions, thoughts and of course, detail. Also, if you are joining, please be committed to writing a post at least every two days.
5. Characters - Please make them realistic and by that, I mean, make them imperfect and not perfect. This takes place in the real world so no one is perfect. I do not want everyone's character to be from Hogwarts! Please. If everyone makes a female, I swear that I am going to smack a hoe.
6. Character Sheets - I want to see well thought out characters when making your character sheet. I also want to see a sheet full of detail, please. You're 100x more likely to be accepted if your sheet is decorative. I adore color, multiple pics and sometimes, coding - Though coding is not required.
7. Extra - If you are going to be gone for a minimum of three days, please let us or someone know so we will not be waiting for you and the roleplay eventually die out. Also, in the Extra section of you Character Sheet, please put your Favorite Harry Potter Book or Movie.
Do not forget that you're 100x more likely to be accepted if your character sheet is full of detail and colorful. Choose only one color though! Do not have everyone make a female! I want to see diversity.
Insert a real life pic or gif here|Name|
First Middle Last.
Think about it.
Not everyone better be female!
|In Depth Appearance|
At least a paragraph, detailing your character's appearance.
Besides their robes, what else do they like to wear?
At least a paragraph. Make sure it's detailed.
|Place of Origin|
At least two paragraphs. Detail here, too.
A description is more preferred than a pic, please.
Last edited by a moderator: