Wizards All Over The World Come Together.

You know how the character sheet says "Not everyone better be female"? I think next time you should add, "Not everyone should be pureblood!" :P

Also, announcing you're part of the bad guys kinda removes the fun of guessing who's in and who's not. Private messages are your best friend when being devious!

I honestly just want you to bring the character to life in the sheet! Loads of detail, please.

And The Ascension is basically trying to tear down the new Hogwarts from the inside. Will they succeed? LOL.

If you want to make a character for it, be my guess but I am also making a character for the group. Care to discuss matters in a PM? :)
Wondering if I could get mine in that group

You know how the character sheet says "Not everyone better be female"? I think next time you should add, "Not everyone should be pureblood!" :P

Also, announcing you're part of the bad guys kinda removes the fun of guessing who's in and who's not. Private messages are your best friend when being devious!
My characters are not going to be Pureblood but you do have a point there.

And you guys were going to find out anyway, so yeah. LOL.

Wait a minute...

"These wizards were all sent an invitation to attend a new school in America."

Isn't Hogwarts in England? Is it being rebuilt across the ocean under the same name? Talk about confusing :D
Welp, gotta change my character sheet again.

I will be posting my character(s) soon!

Finished mine

Everyone is accepted so far

How's it going, guys? I have no idea if the holiday season extends to New Years or just Christmas.

Gonna be afk until 10 of January, barely made internet in my house work, don't know if it will work any longer. So expect me to return on 10th of January.