Wizard101 RP?

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
So for the past few days I have been making a number of Playthroughs for my Gaming Youtube channel, The game in question being Wizard101. And I got to thinking, Why have I not seen a Wizard101 RP on this site? Or have I just been looking in the wrong places? Any way, This thread exists to let you know I'll be making one. And although I'm not going to restrict how many players can be here. I will be keeping track of who is in what school.

So If you are Interested. Say What School will be your primary and I'll add you to the roster. Then once I create the OOC/Sign Up thread you can make your character along with their secondary and "Extra" schools. You are limited to Two characters. so think carfully...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player List:

Fire:

Ice:

Storm:

Myth: @TyranntX

Life:

Death: @TyranntX

Balance:

How would it work?

In terms of story line, basically the same as how the game did it... only there is more than one protagonist.

As for game play... I'm still working things out on that front. I have this idea where players unlock more and more skills over time as they use the ones they have more and more as well as through combat. Other than that I am still thinking of ideas

I'm interested. I haven't seen a Wizard101 rp either. Sign me up for a definite Pyromancer and maybe a Theurgist.