Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, Romance, Horror
tumblr_inline_ogyyu6VqNM1qlt39u_250.gif
oie_aCzVz5RkOstJ.gif

harley winnlow

she never thought she'd tire of the taste of dandelions, or of seeing their happy color dye her fingers yellow. it was her favorite color, but red sought her out too often; a selfish lover.

she grew used to blood, seeing it as often as daisies and smelling of warm copper under the virginia sun. she didn't mind how it dried and tightened her skin, or turned her into a grisly dalmatian.

killing, however, never got old. the idea of it was always like a sneeze; unannounced, but a wonderful surprise. she could have power over anything - animal or human in this world, and it gave her something better than a cheap thrill. satisfaction would bloom in her, a perfect flower that gave her the perfect feeling; like waking up from the best night's sleep, or getting a shot of morphine for the worst pain. she wanted to keep this flower watered.

over the weeks spent alone, her confidence rose like blood from a wound. she was once afraid of ending up by herself, but now she felt as powerful as a woman with a crown and a sword. she began to understand what her trauma therapist talked about so long ago.

"you never have felt strong, have you? not as a child. not now. a child's fascination with mayhem has less to do with the fighting and more to do with how the action makes her feel. children like to feel strong. those committing violence are strong. as you are now, your mental health depends on its shadow. that part of our psyche that harbors our darkest energies, such as melancholia and murderousness. the more we repress the morbid, the more it foments neuroses or psychoses. to achieve wholeness, we must acknowledge our most demonic inclinations. eric g. wilson said, 'during these gloomy pauses, we often discover parts of ourselves we never knew we possessed, talents that, properly activated, enrich our lives.' so, yes, take pleasure in your enemy's tumble from grace."

he always spoke about it in a way as if it were scripture, or destiny. harley's therapist knew she would survive in this world. he said so before putting a bullet in his head, staining her memory with his death like sunspots in her vision. she'd blink and she could still see it.

she didn't understand what he meant at the time, but she did now. all she had to do was harness everything she suppressed, what he tried to beckon out from her in their sessions like it was an abused dog hiding under a porch.

as much as she reveled in her addiction, harley wanted some form of happiness that didn't come from a kill. she missed people. she missed her friends, even rick. she always wanted him to trust her, but she was afraid of being sent away like he did with carol.

back at the prison, she spent as much time outside as she could to keep herself from getting depressed. she didn't like the gray walls of her cell. she missed the yellow walls of her room in the mental institution. she picked up the habit of working at the fences, killing walkers into the nights and mornings as her new form of "therapy." as long as she killed something dangerous she was satiated enough.

rick had noticed how she obsessively kept at it, and tried to talk to her. he saw how blistered her hands were, how they were rubbed raw and bleeding, and how dark the half-moon circles were beneath her eyes. he was concerned for her, and after some time of persuasion sat her down. she openly told him about her past and why she stayed at the fences so much. having a better understanding, rick told her to go to hershel about her hands and to rest up for a few days.

his understanding turned to wariness, and he began to look at her as though she were something dangerous, but appearing innocent; gray clouds in the sky teasing light rains, but hinting malicious intent with the growls of thunder. he didn't trust her, and she knew that once she was seen by him, the wolf in granny's clothing discovered, she couldn't run from his gun.

harley sat down in the middle of the road, her stuffed tigger peeking out from her bag. sunlight held her like a warm hand, and exhaustion weighed her down like a concrete cast. numb, she could only feel the gun in her hand.

she pulled her found vintage motorcycle goggles down before her eyes, and scratched away the dried blood. when situations got gushy, the goggles helped to keep the walker blood at bay. she placed the goggles back on her head and crossed her arms.

harley did not entirely know what she had spent the day doing before she got here. her mind blacked out most of it. It left her feeling untied, like a helium balloon floating around aimlessly, bumping against the ceiling; unable to push further and unable to come back down.

harley spaced out multiple times on the sound of a truck approaching. she didn't know how close it got until it stopped, growling next to her.

she turned, having to lift her chin to look into the windshield. people! were they real? i been off my meds too long to know, she thought. she was drawn to who sat in the passenger side. rugged and comely, his eyes were as inviting as a soft, summer dawn.

slack jawed, harley rose to her feet, entranced like a child marveling at a light show of fireflies. or the giant teddy bear she always wanted. oh, man, or the big knife in the kitchen back in the institution! "are you real?"

We're all Negan

Negan Smith

Today had been a great day, a day full of great gifts and stuff to bring home. Negan didn't mind this way of life, people like him thrived in this horrible world turned undead. Even now as they stopped at their final destination for the day, stepping out and being given so many boxes of supplies, it was amusing. Those who survived in this world fell under two categories, get fucked or do the fucking, it was as simple as that he'd say.

Perhaps it was what encouraged him to continue down this path, the path that left blood stained on his hands and the pained screams of living creatures echoing in his mind. Negan didn't mind if one bit, he did what he had to..even if it meant sacrificing the man he used to be. So long as he had Lucille by his side and those willing to follow him into the depths of hell, well then he'd be just fine.

As the last box was loaded into the truck, Negan paused when Gregory lifted up two bottles in his hands, finely aged whiskey it seemed to be, what a kiss ass. Turning to face him, a charming smile formed on the man's lips as he cocked his head to the side. "Well I'll be damned Gregory, you shittin' my dick right now!?" He purred out, walking closer as the other simply offered a tight smile.

"Well, I figured it would be a bit of a present..f-for thanks of keeping us so safe all this time." Gregory expressed, clearing his throat as discontent faces stared at him. Truly a kiss ass indeed. "Come now Gregory, if you wanted to suck my dick that was all you had to say!" Laughing out, Negan nodded his head for his right hand to take the bottles.

"What could you possibly want in return? You and I both know damn well this ain't a thank you present." He hummed, draping Lucille over his shoulder.

"Y-You see, I was hoping next month's supplies could be a little less? Some of our finest gatherers are out a bit longer than usual due to the surrounding area being a bit more…dry than we'd like. Their travels will bring them back at least a week after our scheduled date." And there it was, thankfully he was in a good mood today, otherwise he'd have cracked his skull for even asking such an idiotic question.

"Fuck it, sure. If that's what you need then so be it but I fully expect two more bottles of this liquor next time we meet Gregory. It'll be a compensation for your failure to meet the supply goal." Grinning, he lightly tapped the man's cheek before turning away. "See ya." With that he stepped back into the passenger side of the truck and waited to take off.

As they drove along, Negan let out a small sigh as he pulled up a bottle, unscrewing the lid with a grin and gulped down a large drink, wincing when it burned his throat. "Holy shit, this is some grade A fucking whiskey." He hummed out, smirking as he offered Simon the bottle. "Drink some, good as shit I'll tell you that much." He grinned at the man driving who gratefully took the bottle. They went back and forth like that for a bit of time until Negan took notice of something fairly interesting.

"Hey slow down, you see what I see?" He grinned, shifting a bit as they pulled to the side, slowing to a stop beside a woman sitting on the ground. "Hey darlin, you alright down there?" He called curiously, watching for a moment until she stood up, almost entranced. "Yeah I'm real, are you?" He grinned wickedly.

"What are you doin' out here all by yourself? Need a ride somewhere?" He asked curiously, offering one of those charming smiles yet again. "What's your name sweetheart?" He hummed, lifting up the bottle of whiskey as an offering.
"You're shittin' my dick right!?""
Code by Jenamos

• Love
Reactions: cetonyx
oie_aczvz5rkostj-gif.224523

harley winnlow

she couldn't break her staring spell. he could do old spice commercials with a voice like that, she thought. oh boy, even read the phone book and i'd be swoonin' like no other. does he smell like old spice, too?

harley took him in as though he were the only star in the sky. her fingers curled in, tempted to touch his grizzled scruff and sow her hands into his hair like flower roots in soil, and pull. he's all salt n' pepper, she thought fondly, biting her tongue. forget sugar, i'll take the ones who give a good kick.

she had only experienced attraction two other times, but didn't notice the pattern. one was tomas, the hostile leader of the inmates who survived in the prison. at first, it was just his looks, but when he turned his infected friend's head into blood oatmeal, warmth coiled in harley's core. face streaked with blood, tomas - his eyes - were wild, crazy, like some animal peering out of a forest on fire. it excited harley.

she was disappointed when rick split tomas' skull with a machete.

then it was owen, the pack leader of the wolves. she met him after the fall of the prison. she had avoided their walker traps at del arno's foods, having heard the groans from within the trailers. she knew they seemed too good to be true, looking as if filled with food. she managed to nab the real supplies, but was caught by an observing owen.

although impressed, he attacked her but his trying was fruitless. her therapist had paid for self defense classes after learning of an employee's abuse of power over her.

while pinning owen, harley had grinned like a cheshire cat; eyes wide as pinwheels. "i don't tussle til' after a proper date!"

then he invited her to become a wolf, but she wouldn't carve the 'w' in her forehead. "ain't no way, no how, buster! i ain't gonna bark or howl, neither."

disappointed again.

"harley," she replied to negan, charmed by his smile. her own toothy smile surfaced. she was unaware of how in awe she looked. as always, her self awareness was zilch.

she blinked at the bottle of whiskey, roping herself to reality. taking the bottle, she downed a more than appropriate amount and her face gnarled, lips screwing up into a pout. the alcohol left a burning patch in the back of her throat. "wowee kapowie." she closed her eyes tightly to let the feeling pass. she shook her head and then lit up again, her grin returning.

"do you got a place around here? it's just been me an' tigger for weeks. he's great company, but he don't talk much these days." she winced. "could i come?" she gripped the bottle with both hands, touching it to her lips and looking at negan beneath her lashes. "pretty please?"

We're all Negan

Negan Smith

Was she ever amusing, the way her eyes glittered like that, how her lips parted ever so softly, gods she was mighty fine. Smiling a bit, Negan let himself hang out of the window a bit as he watched her, eyes ravaging her features, burning them into his skull. Humming slowly, he liked the way her voice sounded, he wondered how it would sound calling out his name.

"Well Harley, that's a cute name hm? Guess I could start callin myself Joker for you." He smirked, humming out a bit as she took hold of the bottle. His eyes sparked amusement when she began to drink down the whiskey, a grin spreading over his lips as boyish and as cute as a model. "Careful there sweetheart, that shits as strong as a kangaroo's kick."

The strange words that came out of her mouth left him even more amused, he liked this chick, she seemed rather childish and for whatever reason, it gave Negan the burning itch to both protect it and take advantage of it. She'd be far more interesting than any of his wives back at home..and from the sight of dried blood absolutely caked onto that pretty face of hers, it was clear as day she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

Shifting a bit, he lazily placed his chin on his hand as he gazed at her. "Mmm, yeah I suppose we might." He expressed, cocking a brow curiously. "You and tigger Huh? Well shit honey, I bet he wasn't much of a good listener either huh?" Laughing out, Negan faltered momentarily, pausing to gaze along her lips as they ever so softly touched the rim of the bottle. It seemed she knew how to get a man to melt, like putty in her hands, it would certainly come to be useful.

Licking his lips, Negan smiled a bit as he slowly opened up his passenger door, shifting as he cleared his throat. "I'm not opposed to it. After all, you're looking at the god damn leader." Smirking, he gently pat at his lap. "Afraid this might be the only spot available at the moment." He mused, shifting as he opened his arm up to welcome her into the truck.

Pursing his lips together, Negan considered the possibilities for a moment, letting himself relish in the ideas that went through his mind. He could definitely make good use of this woman, Use her charm to get what he wanted, after all..a man liked a pretty face to ask for shit not another man..unless they were gay of course.

The real question he found himself struggling with was of he should make her a wife or if he should see her fighting capabilities first. He'd have to get to know her a little better before any of that, hopefully he could get her cleaned up and into some more comfortable clothing..a meal or three in her and all the spoiling he could manage to get her addicted to his very presence.

Code by Jenamos

harley winnlow

goodie. harley grinned ear to ear, the dried blood pinching her cheeks, and bit down on the rim of the bottle. enthusiasm tickled her stomach. rehomed again. fourth time's the charm! this alley cat ain't gettin' kicked out, ev'ah! she closed her eyes and tilted her head, relishing in the moment. tightening her jaw, her teeth began to hurt on the bottle's rim but the pain only heightened her excitement.

like the greening of trees, she survived the shock of her own type of winter despite the mess of it, the hurt, and the empty. she came back screaming flowers, feeling as though she had pulled excalibur from the stone. she was excited for life. just like she could dominate any living thing, she could with the biggest there was; her own.

negan opened the door, and harley's eyes snapped open as if offered a gold bar. he was the leader. she released the bottle, her sore jaw pounding in sync with her heart. enchanted, she said, "you're the lead'ah?"

this knight in shining leather just turned king.

harley didn't put too much thought into the only 'available seat.' she bounced over to the mammoth of a truck, putting her bag at the bottom of the seat and settling herself onto negan's lap. up closer, his eyes were all honey and caramel married with green as if he held the spring season in him. she wondered what storms he had.

"i can't wait ta meet everyone! what's it like where you live? do you guys got fruit snacks or peanut butter? i've only had dandelions and squirrels for like a month!" harley emphasized her words with all sorts of hand gestures. the truck lurched forward and she was taken by surprise.

"ope!" she anchored herself to negan with her free arm around his shoulders. "wow, it's like ridin' the rusty wheelchairs at the institution!" she laughed maniacally, throwing her head back. "the techs were always so mad! they couldn't catch me, the dummies!" she rolled her eyes. "they don't know what real fun is."

they only like ya when ya brain dead on drugs, harley thought. now they're brain dead! she giggled to herself, holding the bottle of whiskey to her mouth. oh, man if this stuff ain't makin' me talk i don't know what is. she laid her head back, admiring negan. "what's ya name, big boss? i need ta properly thank you for pickin' up little ol' me."

Last edited:
We're all Negan

Negan Smith

Negan smirked as he shifted, nodding a bit as he watched her begin to rush over, setting her bag down at his feet and climbing onto his lap. Reaching out to close the door with ease, Negan gave a small nod towards the driver before he let his arm drape out of the window once more. He sat there watching the other for a moment longer, gaze lingering as he chuckled a bit. "Well darlin I'm sure we have both of those things. We get things like that all the time. It might not be some healthy shit but I think we got things like gushers?" He mused, thinking for a moment.

As the truck set out in motion once more, Taking Negan by surprise when she clung to him as a way to keep herself stable. With ease he let his free hand wrap around her legs to keep her steady as well, glancing down at her curiously. "Well shit, aren't you just a giddy little thing, I like the optimism I have to say. Not many like that are left in this world." He mused, letting his gaze drift along her features.

Offering Simon a small smirk, the man simply offered a smile as he continued to drive them home. "Well miss Harley, I'll say that you're lucky as shit to have been chosen by Negan to come back with us. Not many get to join us, you must have gotten him right interested to have him sharing even alcohol with you." Simon hummed out, earning a small snort from Negan and yet he didn't even deny what he was saying. It was true, unless he found potential that would be beneficial to him and his home, Negan never bothered to offer a place among his ranks.

"But you're right, no one knows what real fun is until they're bashing in fucking skulls." Negan retorted, making it quite obvious that he himself enjoyed killing things off. "Sometimes you gotta do it to a living being as well..when they fall out of line." Glancing down to his Lucille, Negan let his hand run the girls knee for a moment. "Thankfully I haven't had to do much..for now." He hummed, focusing his attention solely on her once more.

"You can just call me Negan sweetheart." He mused, watching her for a moment before he hummed out. "And you can thank me by being useful to me okay? As pretty as you are, I still need you to pull your own." He hummed out, tapping her knee before settling once more. He reached forward and grabbed the bottle gently from her hands and took down a big drink, a bit of the liquid falling down his chin a bit.

Offering Simon once more drink, he then gave the half empty bottle back to Harley and smiled. "Have the rest sweetheart, we will get more. Besides, I'm sure it'll be much appreciated after a month of dandelions hm?" He chuckled, gaze drifting up towards the road before them. "Simon, go in through the back. I'm sure princess here would like to clean up before she has to meet everyone else. Get my a pair of women's clothing, mmm..medium perhaps just so it fits her comfortably and not too tight."

The male nodded obediently, not once questioning what he was told to do, instead, turning down a side road and taking them up to a large compound from the back, parking next to one of the back doors. "Welcome to your new home Harley." Simon smiled, nodding his head respectfully before getting out to start helping with the unloading of the supplies. Humming a bit, Negan tapped her thigh gently before opening up the door and helping her out of the truck, eventually getting out as well, hand gripping tight to Lucille.

"We will get you up to my room and get you a shower going sound good? Then we can get some food into you and let you meet the others." He paused for a moment, deep in thought. "I'll have to figure out a spot for you to sleep temporarily until we can get you your own living space set up." He muttered gently, offering her a small glance, surprised at how short she actually was.
Code by Jenamos

harley winnlow

harley smiled a cheshire grin. "oh, i love gushers! they're like little arteries. i haven't been this excited fa food since spaghetti tuesdays!"

he secured an arm around her, and her heart fluttered. through the metallic stench of dried blood on her skin, she caught a whiff of his potent cologne. she breathed him in like a favorite flower, and once again was amazed. he does smell like old spice. and his name was negan. a small smile teased her mouth. rolls right off the tongue.

"no one knows what real fun is until they're bashing in fucking skulls."

could it be? harley looked at negan as if he was the bluest sky she had seen. something so surreal, even godly. dazed, she began to see stars and rainbows. negan was nothing like rick. he liked to turn brains to mashed potatoes, too! oh, man he's a keep'ah.

the darkened look of his eyes seized hold of her, and her desire became terrible as it always did. what she liked, she latched onto like a sea urchin. no greater desire existed than a wounded person's need for another wound.

harley followed his gaze to the baseball bat girded with barbed wire, and her eyes widened in excitement. how much fun did he have with that beauty? oh, man, she thought. you could turn someone's head into blood oatmeal with somethin' like that. she was tempted to hold the bat, to trace the wiring, even test how sharp it was, but negan pulled her from the clouds of delirium.

"as pretty as you are, i still need you to pull your own."

rick didn't let her pull her weight. not even for supply runs. just guard duty. she could tell he wanted to keep an eye on her. i ain't no merle, she had thought. i play well with everyone!

and now she could. she never knew freedom would feel like cool air on the hottest summer day.

"you picked up ya very own shiny penny, mister." harley smiled. with the blood on her face, she appeared as ominous as tiger stripes in tall grass. "anythin' you need, and i'll do it."

she watched the alcohol run down his chin like a single tear, and her fingers itched to wipe it away; to feel the roughness of his stubble.

simon interrupted her thoughts, and she marveled at the compound he pulled into. grabbing her bag, she hopped out of the truck and turned every which way, taking in the large area like a kid at an amusement park. they got gates, fences, and this thing that looks like a castle! harley went slack jawed. it's disneyland!

she faced negan. "a real shower? and my own room?" her voice cracked, tears pricking her eyes. this is the best day ever!

harley tailed negan into the factory like a duckling, often falling behind for how distracted she got by everything around her. reaching his room, static-y excitement fizzled in her stomach.

curtains! couches! a bed big enough for two of her! everything demanded her attention. dropping her bag, she went back and forth, from turning the table lamp next to the four poster bed on and off, to feeling the curtains, and to looking at the trinkets on the shelf. "this is all yours? it's so fancy! you have like four lamps and a table!"

simon came in with clean clothes. "here's those mediums. hope they fit." he handed the bundle to harley, and she hugged it to her, smiling childishly at him.

"thank you, simone."

"it's simon."

"wait, hold up!" harley held up a hand. "we had, like, a two hour conversation about how your name is simone."

"no…we didn't."

"yeah huh, simone! timone?" bewildered, she looked elsewhere. "where's pumba?" she tended to swirl outside of herself. she was there, and then not. constantly.

simon ignored her, but he himself looked bewildered at her behavior. "hot shower is ready whenever you are."

"hot shower?"

"uh huh." simon widened his eyes, forcing a fake grin.

harley giggled and ran into the bathroom. closing the door she moved to the shower, hand hovering over the knob as if she wasn't sure it would work. turning it on, water spewed from the shower head. she held her hand out and smiled, then something caught her eye.

"real soap?" she grabbed the bottle. "hot water?" her voice became choked up. "oh." she hugged the soap bottle and looked up dreamily. "thank you."

in the shower, she reveled in the water. it felt like the warmest hug. blood and dirt cried down her body and fled down the drain. she spent more time than needed with the hot water, but didn't care.

after drying off, she dressed herself in the clothes simon brought her; a yellow shirt yelling SAVE THE BEES in black, bolded words with a small bee underneath, and black jeans that fit like a second skin. she never got used to jeans, and missed the free-flowing scrubs she wore at the institution. they were butterfly kisses compared to the tight hug of jeans.

harley finished by tying off her wet hair into two, low pigtails. smiling, she tightened both ends and then left the foggy bathroom. she stopped short upon seeing a woman in heels and a form-fitting dress. she was as fancy as the room. brow furrowed, harley asked, "who are you?"

"sherry." she mirrored harley's expression. "one of negan's wives. who are you?"

harley's chest heated. "negan's got wives? with an s? PLURAL?" no way, lady, harley thought. i spent my life never gettin' what i wanted, whether it be a real fork to eat with, a friend, or someone to love other than tigger. when she wanted something, she got it. and she didn't share.

"hm." harley smiled, ominous as storm clouds, foreboding as a wolf's eyes shining out of a dark cavern. she approached sherry and murmured, "not fa long."

We're all Negan

Negan Smith
Negan had many things he needed to get done before the day was over but his mind had been so full of this woman, how strange she was and perhaps others might find her annoying but he didn't. He found her antics and strange ways of thinking to be fairly amusing, and dare he say attractive. As he stood there beside the woman, he offered a small glance towards Simon before turning back to Harley. "Hell yeah, we have hot water here and it remains running smooth, best place I've found since this shit show started."

He could imagine just how emotional it was for her, he let her revel in the moment for a bit before he began to head towards the factory, smiling to himself at the small patter of footsteps she made behind him. A small hum left his lips as he opened up his bedroom, letting her in as he began to head for the dresser off to the side. Placing Lucille gently down onto the recliner, he pulled out a new shirt and a bottle of lotion to help moisturize his hands.

"Yeah, pretty nice I guess. When we get your room situated we can decorate it how you'd like." He explained softly, turning to face her as he gazed along her figure. Negan turned his attention on Simon as he came in, the conversation between the two leaving him snorting out a small laugh. This girl was going to get on a lot of people's nerves and he found it to be amusing already.

With a small nod towards Simon, Negan quickly called out to Harley as she began to rush off. "I'll be back soon, need to take care of a bit of business. I'll bring you back something special." With that, Negan pat Simon's back as they walked out of the room. His gaze lingered down the hall before he grunted. "Find her a room closest to mind, I don't care if you have to move people around. Get it done tonight, please." Negan grinned, amused by Simon's confused expression.

"You really want her to be closest to you? You usually never do these kind of things for new recruits." He expressed, watching Negan carefully as they walked down the hall. "Feelin generous that a problem Simone?" Negan hummed out, watching the other roll his eyes with a sigh. Smirking, Negan pat his shoulder once more with a small tilt of his head. "She's going to be fun to be around. What can I say? I like a woman who ain't boring as shit!"

Entering the food distribution part of the compound, Negan took his perch on the higher level, leaning over the railing before letting a slow whistle blow from his lips like a bird calling out in the early morning. The small chatter fell silent and soon eyes were shifting to stare upon him, gazing with admiration..fear, appreciation, so many different expressions. "Where is our good doctor at today?" He called, grinning when the man stepped forward. "What's up doc?" Negan chimed out, adjusting his stance.

"Today we have a new member of our lovely little community. She's cleaning up now but I'll be bringing her to our meeting later on tonight. I expect you all to be on your best fucking behavior or you'll have to have a small talk with Lucille later understood?" When he was satisfied with the nods that collectively were given through the sea of faces, Negan tapped the railing with a grin.

"Great, good job. You are all free to go back to what you were doing." Turning away, Negan glanced to Simon carefully. "Get the doctor to free his schedule tonight. I want him to give a proper exam to Harley to make sure she's healthy. I fully expect to bring her out when we stop by the Kingdom tomorrow morning. I want to see what she can do, I'm tired of that smug bastard acting like our services are free to them." He muttered out, honeyed eyes growing dark with boiling irritation.

"Go help the others with getting things put away, I'm going to grab our new princess some snacks and take my ass back to my own room for now." Turning away, Negan made his way down the stairs, speaking with a few people before stopping by to grab a small jar of peanut butter, a loaf of bread, some jelly assortments and a box of gushers. He paused momentarily to grab a few soda's and a few beers, setting them in a box and taking his leave.

Negan found himself being stopped by Gavin, his expression unhappy strangely enough. "You look like someone shit in your cornflakes Gav." Negan expressed, yet his own expression grew dark when he was told the issue. "We will do a new barricade, figure out who the fuck messed it up and pay them a little visit. If it's on of the other communities, they'll have to be talked to..possibly warned. Now, if this turns out to be something else, someone else. Well..I'm afraid we will have to explain our way of life to them..won't we?" He expressed softly, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Keep me updated, take Dwight with you and gather a small patrol party." Turning, Negan simply walked off, hands gripping tightly to the box in his hands. God he hated when ignorant ass people tried to fuck good shit up. "Ridiculous" he mumbled under his breath, stopping just outside of his door before slowly breathing out. He wouldn't spread any frustration onto the new girl, he would make this a good first night for her. Opening the door, Negan cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Harley, I brought something I think you'll enjoy." He expressed, pausing when he saw Sherry standing in his room, facing Negan. "What could you need from me Sherry Darlin?" Negan smiled curiously, pausing to look at Harley, staring far longer than he should have, a grin spreading over his lips. "You're not needed tonight Sherry. Go on, out..oh, and keep your ass away from Dwight..the next time I find out you're hanging around him again…I won't be so nice about my warning.."

His gaze lingered, waiting until she was out of the room before turning his full attention on Harley. "Apologies for that sweetheart, I have some things you might enjoy though." He hummed, putting the box on the table that sat off to the side. He reached his hand out once he was close enough, taking her hand and pulling her over. "Peanut butter and gushers..I have bread and jelly if you want it, I also got some sodas and beer. Didn't really know what you'd want more since you practically drank that whiskey like it was water." He smiled, honeyed eyes landing on her.

"Once you're satisfied with your snacks, I'll be introducing you to the others and then you'll be getting a small little physical exam by our doctor. I want to make sure you're nice and healthy because your work starts tomorrow. I need to head to another community that we watch over, unfortunately they seem to be a little greedy with the supplies they pay us for our services." He frowned, lies rolling off of his tongue like a sweet melody. He was good at charming others, manipulating things to his benefit..ensuring that before she was allowed near anyone else, she would be reliant on his words, on his praise.

It was how Negan worked, he manipulated others to only see his way of things, to believe that he is the truest of Saviors. Some dare call it a cult, he called it a means of protection..he handled most of the dirty work with a handful of trusted people..he kept them safe and sound, happy..no matter the cost. Pulling out of his thoughts, Negan reached up to tuck a wet lock of Harley's hair behind her ear. "You're pretty cute all cleaned up." He mused, smirking playfully. "Come sit down. Let's get to know each other better hm?"
Code by Jenamos

harley winnlow

negan walked in, and at the flip of a coin, harley made herself look innocent; eyes big and bright as sunflower petals. as he addressed sherry, harley habitually began to chew on a lock of her wet hair.

"…i won't be so nice about my warning."

she glanced at negan, her smile partially hidden by her hand. warmth crawled over her as though it were a hot blooded serpent. little by little, negan magnetized her to him; drawing her entire being in like iron powder, and shaping her how he wanted. there would be no south end of this attraction. she was too gullible to know any better.

harley eyed sherry, watching her leave. scram, lady!

"i have some things you might enjoy."

harley looked at negan and her hand lowered. "for me?" she exclaimed, hair still in her mouth. it fell away as he offered his hand. she took it, sparks poking her stomach, and let him pull her to the table.

"peanut butter n' gushers?! and jelly, too?!" she let go of his hand, bouncing and clapping excitedly. "it's like the buffet i always wanted!" she held up her hands, fingers sprawled. she began to dig around the box, seeking out the gushers and a can of soda.

she met negan's eyes, the box of gushers tucked in the crook of her elbow. disneyland's got more land? her face became brighter than a well fed fire. this place just keeps gettin' better n' better.

negan drew a loose lock of her hair behind her ear. the subtle touch uncoiled her, and a flame flared across her body when she realized she was studying the shape of his mouth; the way his bottom lip was slightly fuller and all too inviting. oh, man, she thought. someone bring the cold water 'cuz i got the hots.

she bit down on the rim of her soda, and eagerly fled to one of the sofas, plopping down. sitting criss-cross, she opened the can of soda and it hissed at her. "where should i start?" she asked herself. "but i'll have you know." she began to stuff gushers in her mouth, muffling her voice. "even before this shit show my life wasn't all peaches, rainbows, and cute three headed turtles."

"my mom died when i was four, and my dad got takin' away to do time." despite her liking toward negan, harley did not feel comfortable enough to share the most intimate details of her life. although, some of it rewound before her eyes. the yellow walls of her childhood home, the stench of rotten food in the trash, her father taking a hammer to her mother's skull, and harley wondering if the blood would turn the wall orange. "and then i got lost in the woods for like a week. then i ended up in a mental institution up until people went on the happy meal menu."

she had less fond memories of the institution. in the beginning, anyway. those memories were always as a feeling, a ghostly intrusion of hands exploring her and whispers of false promises tickling her ear. she was only a teenager when the tech took advantage of her. he told her it was her "treatment." he would have withheld her medications if she didn't comply.

"i was with a group since the beginnin'. we got separated weeks back. it was great with 'em and all." she deflated, sinking down in the corner of the sofa. almost pouting. "but the cop in charge nev'ah let me do anythin' to help." she held her soda to her lips. "he didn't like me all that well. and we stayed in a prison. not as homey as the farm we were at before." she nursed her drink, her taste buds enamored by the flavor.

"what about you?" she asked negan. "how'd ya get this place goin'? it's like the world nev'ah ended in here!" her curiosity reached deeper, but it had no boundaries. "i also heard ya have a lot of wives?"

We're all Negan

Negan Smith

He was rather amused by how bright she seemed to be, it was a pretty sight if he was being completely honest. Negan liked the unique expression on her face, liked how she seemed to be so interested in him..even admired him. He watched as she excitedly moved to grab and choose what she wanted to have right now. It was cute how eager and excited she was to have these kinds of snacks. With a satisfied hum, Negan slowly followed after her so he could rest against the arm of the sofa, watching her curiously.

Three headed turtles? Was that something she considered to be cute? She was such a curious thing, it made Negan practically giddy. He could tell by the way she gave such a short answer about herself that she wasn't too keen on opening up, it was fine..something he didn't mind. He didn't expect everyone he met to instantly open up to him, but it made sense with the way she acted as to where she was before things went to shif for the world. "Ended up on the happy meal menu Huh?" He murmured out curiously, rubbing at the stubble on his chin.

His attention focused on her once more, gaze lingering when she seemed to grow disheartened by what she was saying next. "Oh?" He mused, so there was yet another group of survivors out there..did they travel or have a spot that they stayed in? Perhaps he could extend his services to them..help keep them safe and sound in exchange for some interesting things. He soaked up the information about this group, her explanation on where they once were, about how their leader seemed to be a cop..it was becoming oh so interesting.

Shifting, he silently moved to sit next to her on the sofa, draping his arm over her shoulders. "Well, don't worry so much about that darlin, you're welcomed here." He grinned softly, shifting as he reached into the pack of gushers and popped one into his mouth. His tongue swiped over his bottom lip when she asked about himself, how he came to get such a good spot, how he managed to keep such a large community alive. That was a story he never cared to tell, always feeling that it wasn't important, or shouldn't be. Besides, the reasoning for even creating this community was one that was far too personal for him so instead, he focused on her other statement.

Smirking thoughtfully, he offered a small nod, humming out as he relaxed, legs spreading wide as he looked to the ceiling. "Yes, I do have a lot of wives. It was just a freedom that I found was available when a giant bird shat on the world." He shrugged lightly, head turning to gaze upon her, a playful smirk forming on his lips as he breathed out. "Though only my favorites get to stay with me overnight." He muttered, using the hand that he had draped over her shoulders to poke at her cheek lightly.

"Perhaps I might settle down with one wife, haven't met anyone that could keep me satisfied for long yet." He expressed simply, adjusting a bit. "Why do you ask? Do you want to be one of my wives?" He asked gently, his eyes dancing with fire, lips curving into a mischievous expression. He wasn't sure if that was what she'd want though, she seemed to be more of a fighter and most of his wives were left here at the compound safe from harm. He had never even considered the idea of allowing a wife to come out and fight beside him..perhaps that could change.
Code by Jenamos

harley winnlow

like snow into fire, she melted into his hold; her heart hiccuping, and warmth sweeping up her form like a sensual hand. she hid her smile behind her hair. her attention ping-ponged, going from his grizzled scruff, to the crow's feet lines edging his eyes, and to his disarming grin.

"well, don't worry so much about that, darlin'. you're welcome here."

his words were the spring rain she needed. rick grimes wouldn't give a flower like her too much water. he didn't like the thorns. she couldn't wait to become stronger and show her fists of barbed wire.

negan popped a gusher in his mouth, and harley angled her head, biting her hair. for some reason, gary wright's "dream weaver" began to play in her head. it was nothing compared to her hallucinations. ooh, ooh, dream weaver. i believe we can reach the morning light.

negan spread his legs, and she eagerly worked her jaw. fly me high through the starry skies, maybe to an astral plane. cross the highways of fantasy.

negan's words were barely audible above the noise in her head. he playfully poked her cheek and she grinned ear to ear, her shoulders bunching up in delight.

"perhaps i might settle down with one wife. haven't met anyone that could keep me satisfied for long yet," he said, roping her back to reality.

the lyrics in harley's head left like a line of bubbles popping out of order; words sung all wrong. dream weaver, ooh, i believe, morning light, we can reach. so competition was light, besides the favorites. but not even they could satisfy him past a single night.

harley moved her hair from her mouth, her expression as foreboding as a determined woman with an idea.

"do you want to be one of my wives?" mischievous flames pranced in his eyes, and she wanted to get burned. yet, part of her wanted this to be a game. nothing came easy these days, even if it seemed like it here. she still wanted a challenge. she wanted to tease him and to see how he reacted to everything she'd do.

"mm." harley hummed, leaning to him as if to touch her lips to his. "sorry, boss man." she grinned. "i don't share." i'm all yours, but only if you're all mine. she leaned away, mirroring the impish fire in his gaze as she ate more gushers. "i'm no housewife, either. i'll take a knife over heels and a dress. there's more fun in a fight than anything."

We're all Negan

Negan Smith

He didn't mind this, it was fairly relaxing and he would be a fool if he didn't acknowledge that she sat well against him as if her body was meant to be at his side. Negan found himself liking this girl more and more, even now as he teased her about becoming a wife, he wasn't entirely turned off to the idea. In fact, he was rather amused by Harley, amused by her way of thinking and just a little more curious about what rested beneath the clothes on her body. He couldn't exactly help it, life was short and he wanted to have..well the finer things in life.

He was fairly fixated on her expression, amazed how such a woman could still exist in a world full of death. He wanted to know her potential, to bring it out and nourish it like a budding flower. He would water it, give it plenty of sunlight and hope for a beautiful outcome. Perhaps she might be a little off her rocker but then again, so was he. Had he not been so distracted by the possibilities, perhaps he would have noticed the game she was playing and had been able to control his urges. Instead, he felt his throat close up, fire building in his belly when she leaned in, those lips curved into a gorgeous smile.

His eyes glittered with mischief, danger, oh she was playing quite the dangerous game and he knew that at the end of it, he would certainly win. Though, her words resonated within him leaving him to hum out curiously, so she was a one and done type of woman, desiring to be the only object of affection. Too bad, he wasn't exactly ready to just settle down with one woman, in fact, he craved to be with multiple women for a reason, anything that would settle the dull ache in his soul that never seemed to go away.

"Well I guess I can't blame you on that aspect. I have my favorites, usually they are the only ones I care to be around..and you my dear..would quickly become a favorite of mine." He smirked and hummed out slowly. "Though, if you did happen to become my wife, you wouldn't be cooped up here, I'd take you with me on outings, let you get your hands dirty..shit I'd even let you drive sometimes." It was his turn to grin, brows lifting slightly before he slowly stood. "Just something to think about Darlin'." A swift knock on the door left Negan humming out in response, finding Simon standing there with a small nod. "They're all gathered up for the meeting."

"Perfect, go on ahead I'll see you there." Negan replied, turning to Harley and quickly taking her hand in his. "Come with me, there are plenty that are waiting to meet you." With that, he pulled her along as they made their way out of his room and off down the hall. His hand tugged on hers until he could get her arm to lock with his in a more gentlemanly way. "Don't be too shy now, they will love you I'm sure." He whispered into her ear, breath washing down her neck as he smiled momentarily at her. After a bit of walking, they came to another door, opening it and pulling away from her. With a cocky expression and a wink in her direction, his lips moved to whistle out his most famous tune, informing the others he was there. That whistle alone was powerful enough to send everyone into a dead silence.

"Good Evening ladies and gentle-fucks! Before we discuss our normal business, there is a special little lady I'd like you all to meet!"
Code by Jenamos

harley winnlow

oh. she wanted all of that.

simon had told her about the workers—reduced to numbers as names. she saw how crammed they all were on the ground floor; metal framed beds lining the vast room like hedgerows in a garden. the workers, flowers for the big bad bees upstairs, all seemed too tired and dirty for any kind of good nectar.

harley didn't want to be stunted like them. not again.

in the psych ward she was not in treatment all day, which left excess free time. often, the evenings had felt long to her, and boredom meant mischief to pass the days. she had a feeling there wouldn't be a difference as a worker. less freedom, rules, limitations. boring.

recalling the ward, she had particular memories she was fond of.

she had once ripped the sprinklers down and the whole place got wet. she danced beneath the sobbing ceiling while pandemonium broke out like thunder all around her; fights, shouts, things breaking. she ended up being chased down by techs, and they got her in the ass with a triple dose of thorazine.

the best thing about the ward was the fellow patients. harley formed bonds. from a friend who ate kleenex out of the box one by one, a guy with a restraining order against him from charles manson, and a second world war veteran who relived a battle twice a week.

as simon appeared to inform of the meeting, harley was lost in the fog of her mind. she didn't see or hear him. her old coping mechanism, escaping into her mind, had become overly present; too strung up on its toes for the next traumatic moment.

she had days when she felt so lightly connected to the earth that the threads tethering her sanity to the ground were gossamer thin, spun sugar. a strong gust of wind could dislodge her completely, and she'd lift off and blow away, like one of those seeds in a dandelion clock.

it was only when she was in severe shock that she hallucinated an entirely different world from her childhood. then she was truly not on this earth.

dazed, she looked toward the ceiling, thinking fondly of the war vet, sergeant diggs. although, she looked doped out more than in a reminiscing mood.

although elderly and plagued by alzheimer's and dementia, seeing diggs sprint up and down the hallway during one of his episodes was surreal, and thrilling. it was harley's favorite time of the week.

diggs would dash down the hall, grab her, and yell to get down behind the sandbags.

"we're sitting ducks here, sarg!" harley recalled shouting. "i'll take the submachine gun and cover the unit while you retreat to the cafeteria for some soft boiled eggs! TAKE COVER! incoming visitors must sign in at the front desk!"

what she liked most was that it was okay to not be okay, or to make jokes about her own "craziness" with others. she didn't have to worry about unknowingly offending someone or saying the wrong things. she could openly talk about all that, but now people were too sensitive. a little unhinged, too, but not in the way she often preferred.

it's always temper tantrums, she thought. and not the real, exciting madness.

like a bubble bath left running, she knew her self control would boil over the edge if she were to end up as a worker. she knew she would think of ways to insinuate some entertainment; unbridled chaos, her favorite being the daily fights that would break out in the ward. it was always over little things, or nothing at all.

sometimes she liked to manipulate others into fighting. she wanted to see what would happen and how they could hurt each other. tension and suspense appealed to her. any other time, she would purposely gouge a reaction and brawl with someone herself.

her attraction to cruelty became an antidote to her trauma and its torment. she couldn't explain it, but it made everything feel better, and she tried to get that feeling whenever she could.

the best of everything was with negan. if she didn't have that, her chances to stay here would be threatened by her own impulses.

he took her hand, pulling her back to reality like yanking down a balloon trying to float away. foggy from her own hypnosis, she went along with him into the hallway. he locked their arms, and the warmth of his whisper made her shiver in delight.

at the door, she watched him like a spotlight. there seemed to always be something to admire about him, from the way he moved to the power he had over everyone around him. like birdsong in a forest, the room hushed at his whistle as though it were an oncoming storm.

after his introduction, she stepped in. "hi, guys! harley winnlow." she approached one of those sitting down, offering her hand. hesitant, they accepted but were taken aback by the eagerness of her handshake. "nice to meet ya."

as she continued to greet the table full of people, she stopped upon seeing a shaggy-headed man with half of his face warped.

"whoa," harley exclaimed. "what happened to you?" batman's two-face in real life! the thought made her cackle maniacally.

"right," simon said flatly. "now that you've all met our new..." he looked at harley, and she playfully wiggled her fingers at him. "member, let's get down to business. the kingdom's payment has been noticeably lacking in quantity. now everyone makes mistakes, but these days that's not an option. lives are at stake, and we've got mouths to feed. negan, i want to ask you if we can take a group out there for a visit and remind them of their mistake, so it won't happen again?"

harley recognized the emphasis on simon's words, and excitement teased her like a tickling feather.

"oh, i wanna go!" she moved to negan, eyes big and pleading. "can i go? i don't wanna be a number." i ain't gonna be a worker, no way, no how, she thought. rick reduced me to a law-abiding citizen in that crummy group! "i wanna be harley. lemme do the nitty n' gritty. it's what i do best. i'll nev'ah disappoint you." she threaded her hands together as if begging for a god's blessing. "i'll show you i won't."

We're all Negan

Negan Smith

Negan's aim was to see just how she acted around other people, would she be kind and sweet, would she pop off at the mouth? So many possibilities in such a short time frame, all he could do was stand there and watch with a look of pure amusement. He let her pull off from his arm, let her move to introduce herself, look at each person there, gage them in the best way she knew how. It wasn't until she stopped in front of Dwight did Negan react, a short laugh bursting through his lips as he shifted on his feet.

"Sunshine here isn't too shy about asking the tough questions." He sneered, watching Dwight offer an awkward nod, unwilling to say anything that would earn Negan's disapproval. His gaze drifted to Simon as he spoke up, cocky smile soon fading away to one of annoyance, he would have to have a proper conversation with him later about his attitude. Though, his attentions needed to focus elsewhere in the moment, for now he would drop the issue and really focus his time on the situation at hand.

Running his hand through his hair, Negan let out a long sigh, his brows knitting together in frustration. "I see." It was all he managed to get in before Harley was begging to go along with the group, insisting she could be of use for the more...physically demanding side of things. Part of him wanted to say no, she didn't know what it meant to go on one of these reminder trips, she could mess it up somehow.

Another part of him wanted to see just how intense she could get when faced with an opponent and let off her leash. He contemplated for a few moments, watching her with careful eyes, the calm before the store, thunder that rumbled in the distance. Slowly he reached forward, hand moving to brush along her cheek before he grabbed at her neck, easily pulling her forward to look into her eyes. "Listen and listen closely Sunshine, i'm not going to repeat myself and if i have to remind you when we meet up with our..friends, i'll be sure that your punishment will keep you in line. Understood?"

His words resonated with authority, that once flirtatious and warm expression he wore before coming out to the meeting was no longer evident on his face. Instead, the silent wrath of a leader remained, one who had enough power to make anyone regret not doing what he wants. He wasted no time waiting for a reply, instead he pulled back to look at Simon. "Dwight, you and a few of the numbers will take a separate truck. Meet us there, we are going to see just how well Sunshine does today."

Before he was even finished speaking he could see the annoyance forming on Simon's expression, leaving Negan to hum out lightly, arm wrapping around Harley's waist. Eyes like liquid storms stared intently at the man, daring him to say something, his look alone was enough to tell Simon to keep his face in check before he did it for him. Turning, he lightly pulled Harley along to where they kept their weapons, guns, knives, ammo, whatever one could think of, they had. "Pick something you like, something you can handle." He expressed, glancing back to the dispersing group.

Grabbing a set of keys, Negan offered a small thank you to one of his wives who had gone to grab Lucile for him. After a few minutes, he glanced at Harley with a curious smile. "Come along, it's time to head out." With that, he headed for the truck outside, a different one than the one she was picked up in but fairly similar nonetheless. "Get in, and if you do well with this...discussion, maybe i'll let you drive us home hm?" He smiled, that same charming expression once more evident on his features.

Negan was like the flip of a switch, one moment he could be as sweet as molasses and the next he could make someone regret ever disobeying him. Perhaps he was a little unhinged but that was everyone in this undead world wasn't it? He knew that he could be cruel, he knew most of the survivors feared him as much as they respected him.

He would ensure that those he saved from the cruelty of this world would forever be comfortable and safe from harm, all he expected in return was the willingness to work. He didn't ask for much, he didn't demand much, he just wanted to ensure that others would work for their place at the table, that was life. Perhaps he even believed that he was doing a good thing, whatever helped him sleep at night right? "Ready to go?" He asked with a charming expression.

Code by Jenamos

tumblr_inline_oev5tvzcxZ1twk1o0_400.gif
oie_aCzVz5RkOstJ.gif

harley winnlow

Spellbinding her with a tender touch, he then seized her by the neck, and her blood frosted over. Harley stiffened, her fingers bending into claws, and her startled heart echoing throughout the cold chasms of her body. Yet euphoria lightened her head, like a balloon swelling with air.

Negan's demeanor shifted—the coin was flipped; blue sky and white clouds stricken gray, bordering black.

Butterflies fluttered in Harley, and a handful was stifled in her throat by Negan's hand. Maybe she liked thunderstorms.

He let go. Dizzy, she breathed out those butterflies—she was sure she saw how bright and colorful the wings were—and uttered a soft "Yes, sir."

Negan secured an arm around her waist, and she followed his gaze to Simon. Simon's miffed expression didn't deter her, but encouraged.

"Think of it as a bonding experience, Simone." She emphasized with the wave of her hand.

Simon forced a smile, pressing his lips into a thin line.

Guided away by Negan, her eyes widened at the weapons stash. Swearing it emitted heaven's light, she tore away from him to touch everything she could; feeling the weight of guns in hand, and admiring the largest knives—tracing a finger along the edges.

She slung a machine gun over her torso, wearing it like a proud pageant girl and her sash, and something silver shone from the corner of her eye—something spiked.

Her mouth relaxed open, and she approached the morningstar mace. "Bada bing," she said softly, enamored. The potential of the spiked ball attracted violent ideas like flies to a corpse. "Bada boom." Harley moved the gun to rest on her back. She grabbed the mace, and the pulse points in her wrists turned hot.

Just as with eagle talons and a soft bodied fish, the spikes could easily penetrate a skull. Good thing there were plenty of heads to go around, undead or not. The world was one big game of whack-a-mole, and she had all the time to play.

"Time to head out." Negan's voice barely reached Harley's mind, buzzing with flies—those brutal daydreams.

Resting the mace against her shoulder, she followed him out to the truck with more energy in her step—his chipper little duckling.

Outside, sunlight struck the mace's spikes, glinting like the edges of a diamond.

"…maybe I'll let you drive us home, hm?"

She had only driven once in her life, and that was because Dale had let her. Now that was years ago, but Harley thought, I'll figure it out again!

A Cheshire grin crept up, brightening her eyes. "Can I choose the music, too? Do you guys got ABBA? Or Fleetwood Mac?" She moved to the truck's passenger side, stepping onto the running board, and grabbing the door handle. "Or Elvis? The Go-Gos?"

Harley slid in next to Simon, who had been waiting at the wheel. His demeanor was stricken with annoyance.

"Madonna?" Harley slipped the machine gun around to rest at her abdomen, and her mace nearly poked Simon. Remaining mute, and face taut, he simply leaned away from her as he stirred the truck awake.

Its vibrations traveled up Harley's body like shivers, and the CD player caught her eye. Demonstrating her poor impulse control, she reached forward to turn on the player.

A hearty beat played, followed by, "We're on easy street, and it feels so sweet, 'cause the world is but a treat when you're on easy street…"

Smiling, Harley swayed to the music and softly clapped in sync to the beat.

In a neat line, like vertebrae in a spine, the row of cars pulled out of the Sanctuary and onto the road.

Approaching a parking lot, two vehicles and armored figures awaited. One stood out, hands resting on a staff, and a brown feather threaded into his graying dreadlocks—Ezekiel.

Simon had, reluctantly, explained to Harley the Kingdom's tribute route handled by an outpost leader, Gavin, and forewarned her of Ezekiel's royalty act. And his tiger.

"He's got a tigger?!" She exclaimed.

"A tiger, and see, we don't normally handle this side of business," Simon said. "Our guys at the outposts do, but since you're so—" He glanced at Negan. "—eager to prove yourself, best time to shoot your shot would be now."

"Trust me, back in the looney bin I convinced a guy eggs weren't real. I got this."

Simon hinted at his doubt, eyeing her. He slowed the truck, shifting to park, and putting the engine to sleep.

Harley climbed out, dropping to her feet.

Ezekiel saw Negan first. He feigned his cheer with a smile, but panic stiffened him and his eyes didn't blink enough. "Negan…we—we were not expecting—"

"King Zeke, right?" Harley approached, pointing an index at him.

Ezekiel noticed her now, blinking awake from his dismayed trance. "Yes." He furrowed his brow. "And…you are?"

"Harley Winnlow." She extended a hand. "Pleased to meet ya, highness."

Hesitant, he accepted her hand. She squeezed without shaking. "I hear you've been a little low on the stock lately. Not enough fat on the little piggies, two less in the veggies, a little less in the fruits?" Harley squinted.

"We've had some difficulties with the crops as I've informed Gavin—"

"Zeke, you like watermelons?" Harley released his hand and rested an arm on his shoulder. "Because I sure do. Ya see, boss man's got a business to run, and Gavin might be the nice one here, but I would like to make sure things go smooth as jelly on a PB&J, otherwise…"

Ezekiel, eyebrows squished together, glanced at the morningstar resting against her shoulder. Against the sun, it winked at him whenever she moved.

Harley raised her hand, shielding her mouth to whisper, "There might be some disturbance of the peace in the King's Lands, or good eatin' for my new friends. Now whattya say, Zeke?" She lifted her brow, eyes brightening. "And please don't hesitate for option one."

He stared at her, leveling his demeanor, and his tone. "I will make sure the food is at the right numbers."

She grinned and patted his shoulder. "You're a peach!"

Negan

This would certainly be an interesting experience, if this went well, perhaps Negan will have found himself the perfect wife indeed. One who wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty, one who was just as unhinged as he was. He could already feel this was going to become something oh so interesting, even now as he Sat beside the female sandwiched between him and Simon. He found her endless questions to be fairly amusing and just couldn't help himself as he easily slung his arm over her shoulders, a small snicker sounding out at the pure look of annoyance and distaste that Simon wore.

Alas, the man would be ill advised to say a single word, for one wrong word would absolutely ensure his demise. Soon they were leaving, the gentle sway of the truck let Negan relax significantly, his head cocked to the side with curiosity when Harley reached forward to cut the music on, the uppity melody filling the truck. He let her enjoy herself, figuring it wouldn't cause any harm, nothing too horrific at least. His head tilted slightly, watching as nothingness passed by, watching as they began to approach what would be Harley's first test.

Negan glanced to Simon as he began the long speech of how things worked with the Kingdom, his gaze occasionally drifting back to Harley with every word was spoken. He hoped she was absorbing all of this like a sponge, he needed her to fully understand everything that was being said. Pausing, he offered a slight glance to Simon, stormy eyes threatening chaos should he say the wrong thing. It wasn't until they came to a stop did Negan nudge Harley, muttering in her ear to be a good girl before they got out. The ever fake smile that Ezekiel would wear around Negan was once more present, leaving him to frown with a pure sense of irritation.

Though, Ezekiel's words were cut off by Harley, Negan's gaze snapping to her as she spoke up. He watched with curious eyes as she moved forward, a hand lifting to stop Simon from attempting to reign her in. "Let her be for now." He mumbled, glancing to the other with a cocky smile before he slowly turned his attention back to Harley, watching with wild eyes. The exchange wasn't one he was entirely expecting, she was more tame..more in control than the has seen so far. She played the role perfectly and in return, it seemed the king had fallen into place on the chess board. Perfect. Clapping his hands together, Negan offered a small nod to Simon who moved to start getting things gathered to take back home.

"Isn't she a sight to behold?" He hummed out, stopping beside Harley to wrap an arm around her waist. "She's a new member to our team, she's quite the beauty. You know, her favorite character is Tigger..perhaps next time you could bring that cat of yours hm? I'm sure she would quite like to see it. Maybe you'll earn a few brownie points with this one Hm?" Turning over to Simon as he offered a small nod, the last of the boxes and items being placed into their truck, Negan turned back to Ezekiel.

"You know, I'm not that much of a dick, I'll give you two extra weeks this time so I'll see you in a month and a half. That should be plenty of time to get the numbers that you're supposed to give me right?" He hummed out, shifting to gently nudge Harley towards the truck, offering a light slap to her rear. "Get in the truck, Simon will be riding with the others." He mused, turning back to Ezekiel. "You're very kind my friend, these two extra weeks will certainly be very helpful in ensuring we can properly pay you next time..we're sorry it came to this, it was never intentional." More bullshit spewed from this man, it was never ending, and had this been any other day..perhaps he would have taken the hand of one of his men as a warning.

Though, today he was in a particularly wonderful mood, all thanks to Harley, someone Ezekiel should be thanking came around. Patting the man's shoulder, Negan offered a serious expression one last time, carefully watching him before finally pulling away. "Until next time pal." With that, Negan let out a swift whistle, moving back to the truck where he got into the passenger seat, waiting for Harley to take her place in the drivers side. It wasn't until he finally rested his head against the headrest did he finally speak up, head turning to gaze at this girl, admiring every last aspect of her features.

"Alright princess, you earned it. How about you take us home? Tonight we will have a little bit of celebrating to do. Welcome to the place you belong, but you will not be Negan, not like the rest of them..oh no you'll be my little Harley Quinn." He snickered, shifting as he let his arm rest behind her seat, watching her carefully. "Go ease on her, she's not the youngest truck we got, and certainly is one of my favorites. I'll have to punish you if you fuck her up."
「 」
Code by Jenamos

tumblr_inline_oc53faxjlM1sb0qtd_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oc53nqwV391sb0qtd_100.gif
tumblr_inline_oc53fjuhgP1sb0qtd_100.gif

harley winnlow

He snaked an arm around her waist, and her shoulders gleefully scrunched up; grip tightening on the morning star. Like rings from rippling water, each beat of her heart sent waves of warmth throughout her body.

"She's quite the beauty."

Cheeks sore from her cheshire smile, she tilted her head his way. Him and his perilous allure, his bold dalliances, played her strings with the pull of his bow. The notes were soft and drawn out as the last in a song, yet she felt the maniacal chorus of idolatrous adoration creeping in. Heavenly mania. It didn't take much to reach it.

"Perhaps next time you could bring that cat of yours?"

Harley perked up, eyes wide, and bounced on her feet. Her heart palpitated, overwhelmed with all the attention and surprises. Rick's group was never this fun.

Negan nudged her to the truck, and the light slap to her rear shocked her chest cold with surprise. In a knee-jerk reaction she giggled, but tried to stifle it by biting onto a lock of her hair. Walking to the truck she heard a familiar bouncing next to her.

"I like this guy's style!" Beady eyes, a preposterous chin, and ridiculous striped pajamas. Tigger. Boisterous, exuberant, wonderful, one-of-a-kind Tigger. Alongside Harley, the animation sprung up and down on his tail. He was only a part of her vivid Maladaptive Daydreaming, but she was never able to discern reality from hallucination. Especially when they spawned from real world events, sensory stimuli, or something she couldn't control; her own emotions and mind.

"He's got vim and vigor like a Tigger! And the king…why, he's got A Tigger. I thought I was the only one."

Harley moved to the driver's side of the truck.

Tigger followed. "Say." He smirked, eyebrow lifting. "If the other Tigger's a gal, we both might be in luck here." He lightly jabbed an elbow against Harley's hip.

"Negan's got a whole group o' girls," Harley said, dispirited. She opened the door, letting Tigger in first to climb to the backseat. She flopped onto the driver's seat.

"Aaand?"
"He's got a whole buffet of cats." Harley sunk in her seat. "I can't compete."

"Don't be ridikkerous! Nothin's ever stopped ya before. What you need to do is show him you're the one and only dish!" Tigger swung an enthusiastic fist. "Give 'em a lil nibble here and there–just a taste. A tease. Just like Tigger, you're the only Harley. Show 'em what marvelous chaps we are!" He put a paw to his chest and cockily rattled his head. "Show those heeled cats what's to be jealous of!"

Ideas gathered like snowflakes for Harley, and an impish grin snuck out. "I'm gonna have them scared and fumin'."

"That's the spirit!"

"Alright, princess." Negan's voice yanked her back to reality. "You earned it. How about you take us home?"

Dazed from her daydream, she met his gaze.

"…But you will not be Negan, not like the rest of them. Oh, no, you'll be my little Harley Quinn."

Her smile grew, and the light in her eyes burned like fires at the end of the world. She faced forward, grasping the wheel. "I wanna go fast!"

"Go easy on her. She's not the youngest truck we got, and certainly is one of my favorites. I'll have to punish you if you fuck her up."

Harley drew in a breath and held it.

From the backseat, a smirking Tigger leaned to her, cupping his paw to his cheek, and whispered, "Now's your chance, buddy boo."

Her first thought was intrusive. Impulsive. Persuasive. Fuck the truck up. A giggle bubbled out, and she closed her eyes to relish in the thought. She tapped her temple. "I love what the voices just said." Vision splotchy with tears, she turned the ignition key and the engine growled awake. The vibrations of its grouchy mumbling stimulated her, and she eagerly set the truck into drive. Pressing her foot to the pedal, the vehicle lurched forward and she made a maniacal noise.

"The old group nev'ah let me drive!" Without her seatbelt on, she bounced on her seat from the uneven pavement. Instead of instinctually keeping right she followed the line splitting the road, eyeing the speedometer creeping over forty. Your lessons live on, Dale, she thought fondly–despite her erratic control.

Then her thoughts shifted. "Say," she began. "Curiously, theoretically speakin'." She rolled her eyes. "If I were to wreck this tin can, what would you do?" Her smile was thin-lipped. "I got impulsive thoughts, ya know. I tend to be a very–" She lifted a hand away from the wheel, index finger up. "persuasive person to myself."

Negan

Negan let out a small huff, Harley had to be one of the most interesting finds he has ever seen thus far. Since this world had gone to shit, he had found he was growing more and more comfortable doing the bad things for the right reasons..and Harley seemed to have no quells about that. Had she not been there, that interaction would have gotten much more violent, much more cruel. He was typically not one to allow second or third chances, he hated having to wait for someone to get their shit together. Though, he had been curious about how she would act and how it would work out in the end. Turns out he had quite the ace up his sleeve, how delightful.

Though, his gaze lowered to Lucile who rested between his legs on the floor board, jaw tight with discomfort. He would not allow himself to grow too fond of Harley, he knew he wouldn't let himself love again after Lucile. Maybe fucking around would be fun, but what if she got too attached, or worse, he did? Snorting out, Negan focused once more on the blonde beside him, watching her with glittering eyes that only promised danger and heartbreak. He was amused at how she spoke to herself, such animated expressions, he could watch her all day if he was ever given the chance to do so. When she snapped out of it from his voice, he simply offered a lazy smile, arm easily moving to rest behind her seat.

He watched carefully as she spoke, a brow lifting momentarily as he pursed his lips together, maybe he was going to regret this afterall. When the engine roared to life, he found himself at ease with the vibrations of it, more at ease than perhaps he should be. A grunt managed to leave his mouth at the force of the truck lurching forward, his hand gripping tight to her seat's shoulder. "Damn girl, I said go easy on her." He exasperated and yet a smile was firm on his lips. She was batshit crazy, just like he was, maybe even more. He hated the idea of liking her so much, hated the idea of wanting to see more sides of her, even now he found many intrusive thoughts beginning to unfold.

How would she look under him, squirming with his mouth between her legs. How would she look tied up, unable to do a goddamn thing about it as he rammed into her, breaking her in? Then other thoughts soon followed, what if he cut her up a little, made her bleed for him, would she become so dedicated to him? The thoughts of controlling a girl such as Harley excited the fuck out of him but he was unwilling to admit that out loud..or even to himself really. He needed to focus once more on her, to ensure she didn't kill them both. "Is that so, well..there will be plenty of things that you get to do here that you may not have been allowed to do before, I can assure you that." He smirked.

After a few moments of silence, and the truck picking up to a decent speed, Harley seemed to be speaking once more, leaving him to snort out and rub at his neck. "Shit Princess, you're really looking to make my life a mess aren't you?" He commented, rolling his eyes. "Listen, you crash the car on purpose and I can assure you I'll leave your ass on the side of the road where I found you." His voice held a tone of violence, dark and menacing, not a threat but a promise. "Now if it was an accident, I'd rather make sure you're okay first before giving you shit.." He sighed out, turning to face her as he moved his hand from behind her seat and slowly reached to brush his fingers along her neck.

When he lifted high enough, he buried his fingers in the back of her hair and offered a light, almost playful tug. "Though, if you're looking for a bit of punishment, how about you do something that won't potentially cost us our lives hm? I kind of want to live." He sneered, tugging once more before pulling his hand away all together. "You seem to be a glutton for punishment. I can work with that if you need it to keep that crazy little head of yours sane, all you have to do is ask..or do something not so life threatening." Finally he laughed, as if the laugh would lighten the mood.
「 」
Code by Jenamos