Within the Island

• Thread starter LiveLaughWrite22
  • Start date
'We should worry first on if they have supplies for living, knowledge on how to survive in the wild. Other such measures. I know how to make a bow out of some wood planks and string, if we can get it." He spoke calmly, following along as well. Knife flipping open and closed.

"Tents. And most of the people are friendly. There are a few that are weary around strangers... But your with me, so you should be fine." He answered, looking up to the trees, peering through the leaves up to the sky as he continued to walk. "We've been living here for years, so supplies are plenty. No need to worry about that. We already have weapons, but if you wish to make your own, I'm sure we can sort out the materials for you." He told the other male, casting a glance back at him, before turning back to look where he was going.

"Wait..." Jenny said and crawled within the bushes, a pistol was there with a round of ammo.
Looking around, Jennifer walked up to it which was right next to a crate but an arrow was shot at her! Luckily skidding her across her left shoulder as she fell to the ground.

"Did you get her?" One of the men asked.
"I dont know!" The other one answered.

Jenny reached over and grabbed the ammo before quickly reloading her weapon, with an angry look she sat up and started shooting at the men who took cover.
"Fucking slut!" They yelled trying to shoot back but with no avail since she ducked every time they had their weapon out from behind their cover and started shooting at her.
Two shots to the head and they were both dead instantly, as the woman heard their bodies drop she started to cry and gag, almost vomiting in the corner. It wasnt easy killing someone, no matter who you were...

A ladder dropped from the cliffside and a man started desending asking if everyone was okay, another shot to the head and he fell with a thud.
With a shakey hand the young explorer stood up and placed the gun in her holder, something she had since the beginning and heard a static.
It was a radio, she picked it up and held it close to her mouth, "hello! Hello! Does anyone copy?"
There was only static and the woman hooked the radio onto her pants.
As she watched the others leave, she was grateful one knew where the camps were...
Suddenly though, there was a staticy "hello" coming from her radio, she unhooked it and responded with a hello.

"This is Jesse Scarlet from the--"
"Jessie!" Jenny asked excitedly, "Jessie its me Jenny!"
There was a sigh of relief throgh the radio, these two have been best friends ever since they were little.
"Where are you?" Jenny asked
"A tower, it looks like an abandoned castle...I was brought here with a bunch of other girls...this man named Demitri, he's the leader of all these murderers...I-I think hes killing them, but then why recruit us? It dosent make any sense!"

"I dont know," Jennifer spoke honestly before she sighed, "I will come get you out of there...I promise..."

"Thank you oh God bless you! Thank you!" Jessie said before she said her goodbyes and went radio silent.
Hooking the radio back on her belt she turned to the group, "im going to save my friend..." She nodded simply stating the fact that she might not ever come back and climbed up the ladder to higher ground where she saw a huge castle like temple in the distance.
"Alright there it is..." She said moving foreward.

Hearing Jennifer's words he stopped on the spot and and turned to go with tehm. "i'll go help her, you two head to the camp, i'll trust you not to do anything weird Alex." he said giving a harsh sneer and the knife reflected light, as if directly threatening his neck where it shown. "it could mean trouble." he added, before hopping up into the branches nearby Jenny. "Yo, stay low and stick to foliage to stay out of sight if you're gonna storm the castle.

"Theres nobody here..." She began and looked down, a skeleton with a bow and arrow wrapped around him caught her eye and with a grossed out look she wiggled the arrow from the deceased and apologized to the dead body before she wrapped it around her body and grabbed the bag of arrows from him as well.
Turning to the man she took a deep breath, "are you absolutely sure you want to come along? You could die...I can handle this.."
In the distance she could hear men talking, she grabbed her gun and gave it to her newfound partner as she walked towards a broken down automobile, her cover.
"Dont shoot, its loud...let me take them out with my bow and arrow first okay?"
She whispered.

He nodded and got into cover behind the automobile as well, pulling out the butterfly knife and preparing to toss it as if it was a throwing knife. "i'm good at knife throwing, my dad was in the military and taught me." he whispered in return, readying the aim for an area they would pop out of. "you know how to shoot a bow and arrows well, right?" he added on beside her.

Kamryn nodded when they told her to go. She trusted the two to stay alive. It would be easier to have a rescue mission and an escape mission going at the same time. She replied "if you don't find the direction and trail we went on, we can come back in 2 or 3 days. I think." Then she followed wherever Alex went.

She aimed her bow placing the arrow in the appropriate place before she fired, hitting the man right through the heart killing him instantly. Moving up to two barrels behind the man she shot another man that was close to her.

One of the guys spotted the body as he was walking, "what the hell! Hey! Theres a body over here!"
The men scattered, one man ran up to Jennifer and tried pushing her off the cliff but she ducked shouting.
The man turned around and grabbed her from behind, pushing her off the cliff with a laugh.

Down down down she fell, as she screamed she noticed a rickety ladder and grabbed onto it. The weight of her body was making the ladder crack, noticing the situation she looked around for something she could swing to, thankfully to her right side against the cliff she noticed a cave.
The ladder cracked even more with one swing so she made the second swing count by using as much force from her body as possible. The moldy wood broke but she made it rolling just outside the entrance of a cave.
There was nowhere else to go except inside of the cave, covered in dirt she headed inside.

"Oh shit, oh shit that was close!" She breathed and saw a nearby torch hung up and grabbed it off its handle before walking in.
The cave was dark and wet, so wet in fact that Jenny tripped and slid down a long slippery slope, falling off and landed on a bunch of skeletons.
"Oh God gross!" She said quickly getting up and brushing herself off, completely discusted.

"Haha the bitch fell off! Now its this assholes turn!"
The men that pushed Jennifer off ran to her partner, even though he had a gun they overpowered him through number and threw him over as well!
As the man fell his shirt got caught on a stick from the ladder that used to be there, the stick was sticking out of the sand but it started to crack! He needed to move fast!