• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

When I get home tonight, will have Leo done hopefully XD

Logo #3 is in the lead for aesthetic snuff. Yaaay!

When I get home tonight, will have Leo done hopefully XD
Take your time man. -Is still not done with Libra. AT ALL. Will work on that NOW.-

Also, because she's a little sneaky sneak, @Ali has snatched up the Dragon for the Chinese Zodiac.
Just a heads up. c:​

Logo #3 is in the lead for aesthetic snuff. Yaaay!

Take your time man. -Is still not done with Libra. AT ALL. Will work on that NOW.-

Also, because she's a little sneaky sneak, @Ali has snatched up the Dragon for the Chinese Zodiac.
Just a heads up. c:​
Could I snatch up the tiger, If I may now?

I am going to say this now I want the snake before anyone takes it... however I really wanted tiger but its what ever...

xD We're already getting claims. I like it!~

So. Dragon,
Tiger,
Snake.
BE WARNED. THERE WILL ONLY BE THREE MORE ZODIACS LEFT BECAUSE HAVING TOO MANY PEOPLE IS GOING TO MAKE THE RP A BIT CLUSTERFUNKY.
@CasketCase checking in with you to see if this is alright.​

DAMMIT ALI I WANTED THE DRAGON. OK hmm i'm torn between the rooster or the rat. What about cat? I know it's not part of the zodiac but it was part of the zodiac story

No the cat is actually apart of the japanese one and another one as well but that is up to the creator... I still wanna know which one he wants to use if you want rooster I found a picture for the zodiac... well the best one I could find anyway and one for the dog and monkey

DAMMIT ALI I WANTED THE DRAGON. OK hmm i'm torn between the rooster or the rat. What about cat? I know it's not part of the zodiac but it was part of the zodiac story
The cat is a part of the Chinese Zodiac, though, that's a bit of a secret. A secret because I have no idea how I am going to incorporate that into the main story line. In due time, I will.

No the cat is actually apart of the japanese one and another one as well but that is up to the creator... I still wanna know which one he wants to use if you want rooster I found a picture for the zodiac... well the best one I could find anyway and one for the dog and monkey
She. If you are speaking about me.~ If you are speaking about @CasketCase , well, let's just say this magical entity of skulls and bones is a unicorn. c:

I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE.
THE FULL 12 CHINESE ZODIACS WILL NOT BE IN THE RP. JUST 6 AND ONLY 6 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. AGAIN, NO CLUSTERFUNK IN THIS RP.
I am only saying this because out of everything, @CasketCase gets the last word on everything that is about to go down.

5615a5b946b6ad3d4ba7891a4101ecee.jpg

Possible Rooster

ZVQKH8X.jpg

Monkey maybe?

anubis_by_king043-d4strga.jpg

Dog possible
or this one for rooster
harpy_by_0_duredhel_0-d726x1a.jpg

I mean I found these if you wanna use them for the zodiac or the others that I found and sorry sweetie I didn't know you were a she

Since my birth year is 1995, I would love the PIg if that's one you'll let in lol. Leo will be done this weekend.

Ugh, I think I may redo most of what pittance could be considering my "character sheet".

Ah, that's right, GM stuff...

@Poisoned Rose
From what various lore I've read of this particular zodiac, the cat had a chance to become one of the zodiac, but ultimately lost it thanks to the rate's trickery (which is why they say that cats hate rats). If the cat concept were to be involved, it would probably be later on in the story.

The cat is a part of the Chinese Zodiac, though, that's a bit of a secret. A secret because I have no idea how I am going to incorporate that into the main story line. In due time, I will.
*whispers*chinese zodiac prologue *whispers*

Rooster is the most likely route for me since I was born in the Year of the Rooster althought I love the idea of an evil, traitorous Rat

I don't know if you gms want to use the pictures I found for the chinese zodiac

Updated my character sheet...and my update, I mean I redid it with another character.

I finished the majority of my CS.
Good lord that spoili is hard to control.

Back