INTEREST CHECK Witchblade and Wolf's Rain

Which is better Wolf's Rain or Witchblade?

• Witchblade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who wore really skinny jeans. My girlfriend was completely in love with him.

I don't like the whole skinny jeans thing. but to each his own.
And i think I follow the majority when I say my heart belonged to Kiba

I didn't really have my heart for anyone, I just liked the story. Kiba was alright, he and Tsume earned the "me yelling at the tv for bone decision making" a few times.

Haha i think i can almost see you doing that
(In a strange faceless way)
Yes but then again there might not have been enough choices for you.

That's the thing I never did that with anything I watch, read or play games. I'm weird, a fangirl for the story but never the characters...although there are the characters I hate with a passion.

It's good to have different people in this world.
It would would be horrible if everyone was the exact same

True, I find it funny when people ask me "Team Whoever" or "Team Whatnot" and I just answer, "Whoever dies in the best possible way." And they look at me like I have a third eye.

Yeah I get those looks to when I say something that is off the regular track

Its sad though, the stuff that's becoming popular just plain sucks for me so I can't join in conversations about Favorite Whatevers anymore.

So what kind of genre do you want this to be?

Romance, thriller?
as always it's up for discussion

Ok, brainstorm some more tomorrow. I'm liking the thriller part.

Next question and forgive me if its dumb but I don't want to assume, Reincarnated they would have different names that they go by right? Would they go by their previous names when they come aware of their past selves?

No no that is a perfectly reasonable question. And it would be up to the user. They can either go by canon name or stick to their characters name

Alrighty, so we've the topics of characters, setting and what you want the genre. Is there any other things we need to touch on for brainstorming?

I hope you do go with this idea as I already have an OC for this. She just fleshed herself out in my head during all of this.

Oh I am definitely making this might just take a day or two!

Okay I just thought of this question. Which genre category do I look for this in. Fantasy?

Yeah. Fantasy would be the perfect thread. I haven't started yet.
Been slightly busy with work....