Winter is Coming...

I like winter, but I do not like autumn that much, so I am eagerly waiting for the time winter comes and I can make long, beautiful treks in the snow without those pesky rainshowers. I hope that my country will have a white, proper winter this year.

Honestly, I prefer fall to winter. Nice and cool, but no annoying snow up in my grill...that I have to shovel. (We don't get too much, but I live in a dent so sometimes the snow builds up to our windows, over our heads...too much snow!)

However. Drought. Horrible, horrible drought. It is too hot. Everything is dying and drying up. Our lake is now a pond. We need snow (I'm talking record snow) to help our plants make a comeback, so I must look forward to winter for the sake of life around here...our conditions have been just plain abnormal. Not as much rain as usual, not nearly as much snow. Dry heat. Lots of it. Not right.

But please don't snow before Halloween. I'd like to walk around on Halloween in a skirt if it's all the same.

SEND ME ALL THE SNOW. I REQUIRE IT. Especially since I take the train to class and am not driving.

NO SNOW! I have to
do
all the fraget shoveling in my
family.......and its cold and wet
and wayyyy to white!

Mother Nature is raciest!

bring on the winter....i demand the reason to grab a big blanket and make my bf watch Christmas vacation and a Christmas story until we bleed out of our eyes...that usually takes about 27 times.