You are a gentleman and a scholar for making me addicted to this story so early. praise you and damn you lol

Cant wait for the thread to be posted~ ^^

Nor can I. And I agree with I_AM_THAT_IS....praise you and damn you all at once....but i cant wait to try this out

I'll be postign up the OOC by Monday night. Still working out the wings-mechanics right now, but it's looking like all the wings are going to be of the same wrouhgt-iron-esk shape, but in varying colors, densities, and shapes. i mean, some will be like movign wrought iron gates of deep black that creak when they moe, but allow the user mystica flight, like all wings, and others will be a bunch of detached shapes that formt eh shape of wings.

I need everyone to think HARD on what they want their wings to be like. those with wings wont be able to use any form of magick from them unless the wings are outspread.

more mechanics to come, just thought i'd put out that blurb first. ^_^

this school you elude to what kind of school is it?

that was my next question tot eh group, did you all want a PRIVATE school? or just a run of the mill public education place?

it could be either/or. i kinda lean towards private though because there is more choices and specialization in being a teacher, as well as some versatility, and same for students.

i would think that a public school would be more difficut to deal with for both the teachers and students and would make hiding the wings more interesting and harder to do...and you LOVE that kind of thing

considerign everyones input, i think a less traditional private school, instead of a finishing school or persay an 'academy' will do for our story.

Define less than traditional if you would please.

I think I would actually prefer the public school, or at least a larger school. Keeping up the masquerade that the characters are normal humans is bound to be interesting and would be a good source of conflict.

okay, so thats 2 for private, and 2 for public.... fack. -_- anyone wanna change their standpoint?

I am late for this? The idea is enthrilling! 8) Got hooked with it after reading your post.

nope, you're just in time! wanna cast your vote for public or private school?

Don't mind if I do. Ummm...I lean towards a private school. I think about an academy-like school. Final answer! =^.^=

and with that tie breaker folks, it appears we're going with a private school!

hahahaha that was pretty good timing lol I love this place.