Why Hello There, Iwaku.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Resonance

Toaster Queen
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Online all day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless otherwise specified. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be free between 11 and 2 and then again after 8.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Gay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Romance
Hi! I'm new here. I've roleplayed on here before, and I have been roleplaying for almost eight years now(I just can't remember what the password or email was XP). The only problem I had was that life really liked to drag me away from the things that I enjoyed, so I had to quit.

But! I'm back with a new everything and ready to commit my time back into this place! I love roleplaying and I really enjoyed this site so hopefully it will stick with me for a while. There have been some roleplay ideas that I have really wanted to do since I quit, and maybe someone would like to do them with me!

Well! That's about everything I can tell you! I hope I have something that you might be looking for!

Woohoo, welcome back! :D I wish you good luck in your endeavors with new RPs. :3

Thank you! It's great being back XD

Welcome aboard, Resonance. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Thank you! I greatly enjoy cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.