1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Why Hello There, Iwaku.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Resonance, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm new here. I've roleplayed on here before, and I have been roleplaying for almost eight years now(I just can't remember what the password or email was XP). The only problem I had was that life really liked to drag me away from the things that I enjoyed, so I had to quit.

But! I'm back with a new everything and ready to commit my time back into this place! I love roleplaying and I really enjoyed this site so hopefully it will stick with me for a while. There have been some roleplay ideas that I have really wanted to do since I quit, and maybe someone would like to do them with me!

Well! That's about everything I can tell you! I hope I have something that you might be looking for!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
  2. Woohoo, welcome back! :D I wish you good luck in your endeavors with new RPs. :3

3. Thank you! It's great being back XD

4. Welcome aboard, Resonance. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

5. Thank you! I greatly enjoy cookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.