• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

whos your valentine this year?

I asked Siri to be my Valentine and even she said no šŸ˜­ I'll be okay, I'm fine.

@wisteria

Wanna be my Valentine? You can even come over on the 14th and watch me get my pupils dilated šŸ„“

The closest thing I have to a valentine are my roommates. None of us really like Valentine's Day - we think it's all a bit ridiculous - so we usually hang out and watch movies and eat junk together instead.

The closest thing I have to a valentine are my roommates. None of us really like Valentine's Day - we think it's all a bit ridiculous - so we usually hang out and watch movies and eat junk together instead.
Aw that's so sweet though! I love that for y'all

My spouse and my kid are my Valentines. They are my two most favorite-est people in the whole wide universe. <3
Just as well, I'll be showing some extra sugar to my two Chosen Sisters, and some friends and I will probably be very gay in our discord server. Looking forward to it.

this chungus

sV8fCzV.jpg

The kitty is the most beloved valentine if I've ever seen one!

I cannot even remember the last time it was that I had a valentine, and I don't believe that will change. If I remember maybe I'll get something extra from the store and do something special that night.

I cannot even remember the last time it was that I had a valentine, and I don't believe that will change. If I remember maybe I'll get something extra from the store and do something special that night.
Bein' your own valentine definitely works ;) if anything I'll take you in as my valentine with all the others lmao

I'm assuming my husband will be my valentine, even though he hasn't asked.

Idk, I always like it when friends can ask friends if they can be each others valentines. The holiday is about so much more than romantic love; it's about letting people know you care about them and that their presence in the world would be missed if they weren't around.

My FiancĆ© is my default valentine, and has been for eight years but my cats have been for even longer so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤£

@Kuno apparently @Nemopedia is double dipping because they asked me to tag you in this thread for them. So what do ya say, wanna help them out?

I had just realized that I responded to someone's reply and forgot to send in my reply. I hope its not too late to participate.

For valentines this year my valentine was going to be myself. I have always treated myself with gifts and delicious foods to eat. ^^ It sure sounds a bit lonely but, I believe self-love is just as important as any kind of love

I had just realized that I responded to someone's reply and forgot to send in my reply. I hope its not too late to participate.

For valentines this year my valentine was going to be myself. I have always treated myself with gifts and delicious foods to eat. ^^ It sure sounds a bit lonely but, I believe self-love is just as important as any kind of love
it is definitely not too late ;D

from what it sounds like, you had a really good day!

Back