whos your valentine this year?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I asked Siri to be my Valentine and even she said no šŸ˜­ I'll be okay, I'm fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 people
@wisteria

Wanna be my Valentine? You can even come over on the 14th and watch me get my pupils dilated šŸ„“

The closest thing I have to a valentine are my roommates. None of us really like Valentine's Day - we think it's all a bit ridiculous - so we usually hang out and watch movies and eat junk together instead.

The closest thing I have to a valentine are my roommates. None of us really like Valentine's Day - we think it's all a bit ridiculous - so we usually hang out and watch movies and eat junk together instead.
Aw that's so sweet though! I love that for y'all

My spouse and my kid are my Valentines. They are my two most favorite-est people in the whole wide universe. <3
Just as well, I'll be showing some extra sugar to my two Chosen Sisters, and some friends and I will probably be very gay in our discord server. Looking forward to it.

this chungus

sV8fCzV.jpg

The kitty is the most beloved valentine if I've ever seen one!

I cannot even remember the last time it was that I had a valentine, and I don't believe that will change. If I remember maybe I'll get something extra from the store and do something special that night.

I cannot even remember the last time it was that I had a valentine, and I don't believe that will change. If I remember maybe I'll get something extra from the store and do something special that night.
Bein' your own valentine definitely works ;) if anything I'll take you in as my valentine with all the others lmao

I'm assuming my husband will be my valentine, even though he hasn't asked.

Idk, I always like it when friends can ask friends if they can be each others valentines. The holiday is about so much more than romantic love; it's about letting people know you care about them and that their presence in the world would be missed if they weren't around.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
My FiancĆ© is my default valentine, and has been for eight years but my cats have been for even longer so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤£

@Kuno apparently @Nemopedia is double dipping because they asked me to tag you in this thread for them. So what do ya say, wanna help them out?

• Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia
@Kuno apparently @Nemopedia is double dipping because they asked me to tag you in this thread for them. So what do ya say, wanna help them out?

That would be unfair competition, Applo. I know I'm hard to refuse. :^)

I had just realized that I responded to someone's reply and forgot to send in my reply. I hope its not too late to participate.

For valentines this year my valentine was going to be myself. I have always treated myself with gifts and delicious foods to eat. ^^ It sure sounds a bit lonely but, I believe self-love is just as important as any kind of love

I had just realized that I responded to someone's reply and forgot to send in my reply. I hope its not too late to participate.

For valentines this year my valentine was going to be myself. I have always treated myself with gifts and delicious foods to eat. ^^ It sure sounds a bit lonely but, I believe self-love is just as important as any kind of love
it is definitely not too late ;D

from what it sounds like, you had a really good day!