Who's Gonna Getcha?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kroyote had one job 🤣

I MEAN I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS JUST MEANT TO BE ONE DAY. OOOPS
Tag forever ]:) or until someone forgets to tag back

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
We're obviously supposed to play until the next Friday the 13th ( That would be September in case anyone is curious)

• Haha
Reactions: kroyote
We're obviously supposed to play until the next Friday the 13th ( That would be September in case anyone is curious)
Fuck it, we play until September 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
Fuck it, we play until September 2024 😂
And if we forgot to stop then, the one after that is in December 2024. ( I know this because I don't like working on Friday the 13th)

• Useful
Reactions: Lyrikai and kroyote
  • Haha
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: iridescent
Your event your job to end it
well, if that's the case, then its never gonna end >:D y'all are stuck in tag hell FOREVER

Once the trophies are handed out, this should be closed :3

Reactions: Lyrikai
WHOOPS I DROPPED ALL THESE TROPHIES IN THE GUTTER WITH THE CLOWNS, WHO GONNA GO DOWN THERE AND GET THEM?

NOT IT!

Once the trophies are handed out, this should be closed :3
it looks like the trophies were forgotten and left in the sewers! no more trophies for y'all!! but yes when trophies are given out, we can end and whoever was tagged last is IT foreverrr

@kroyote Do you know who the last person who was it was since the trophies are out?

@kroyote Do you know who the last person who was it was since the trophies are out?
I do not know ;-; i might have tagged Nougat or Mordo, so either or may be the last person if they never tagged back!

I do not know ;-; i might have tagged Nougat or Mordo, so either or may be the last person if they never tagged back!
There was a whole bunch of tagging after Mordo, but despite posting here on the 15th, it looks like Manna Beast never noticed anyone tagged them, so they were the last person tagged,

• Bucket of Rainbows