Who's Gonna Getcha?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

kroyote

no longer you
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences

Gonna Getcha

Greetings friends of Iwaku!

Have you checked the calendar recently? How (un)fortunate that the 13th falls on Friday in October this year! Who will IT be that pops out to give you a fright? Jason, or Mike Myers? Maybe Freddy Krueger! Or will it be the most elusive beasties of them all, the frightening Murderous Owl Mother!?

The only way you'll know is by joining Iwaku in a Site-wide Tag Event! Sign-ups to join in on the fun will start today, Friday September 29th, so come join us in a chilly chase.

In this site-wide game, a game of tag is being had on everyone's profiles. There is always one person who is IT. When you are tagged, then it is your turn to go on the hunt for one of the souls who agreed to play and see if they have been tagged recently!

The rules of this game are as followed:
1. You can only tag people whom have signed up, this means only going to the profiles of those that have signed up as well!
2. You cannot tag the same person, if you've already tagged them once, you may not do it again. Find someone new and give them a chance to be IT!
3. The same person cannot be IT twice in a row, if someone has been IT and just transferred the status to someone else or you, they cannot be made IT again until they've at least had 1 other person between their time as IT; find someone new!
4. Follow all iwaku's rules
5. Have fun!​

If you would like to join in on the fun, make sure you post something below that you're in it to win it (or that you would like to play). Sign-ups for this site-wide game of tag will be open from Friday, September 29th to Thursday, October 12th.

Oh, and did i mention all players will receive a spooky trophy for their participation?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 person
I SIGN UP EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IMMA REGRET ALL THESE ALERTS.

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
Hell ye I'm in for this!

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
I SHALL STALK THEM IN THE FIELDS AND THE GROCERY STORES...

Oh. Just tagging them? Okay, sounds fun!

Now to hide all these power tools...

I'm on board as well!

I think I'm obligated to sign up too 😂

I think this would be amazing. I cannot wait to play!

Sign me up, krow! 😈

:candle:Let me at 'em, I'm ready for the spooks:candle:

My horoscope said to lock the doors and indoors say so I can play tag now.

( That's Lucky for sign me up)

I'll play tag \ (•◡•) /

Dang, we already have 11 people ready for spooks and scares :o

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
It's guna be funnnnn! We need MOAR wonderful people to come join us. Get that trophy toooo! Cause when's the next time we guna have Friday the 13th in October!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Tag me in for tag.

9 Days till the 13th! WHO'S GUNA PLAY WITH US!?

12 people signed up! Let's get some more for extra spooks and scares ;D

YESSS MOOOOOORE!!