WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE???

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blind Hemingway, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Welp...I got curious again. And found Deadshot's FC.

A Brazilian model....

[​IMG]

Jesus.

Take the wheel.

And hand me my inhaler!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LAWD HALP MAH!​

2. We're the voices inside your head, dude. IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND.

On a side note, dude, you need to lay off all the energy drinks. Shit really fuck's us voices about. Hence this section of your brain.

3. BUT I DON'T DRINK ENERGY DRINKS BECAUSE THEY HAVE STUPID NAMES LIKE GATOR-AIDS OR SPAZZ.

4. RED BALLS GIVES YOU BONERS, NOT WINGS.

5. NO IT MAKES YOU PISS FIRE!!!

6. ...Aren't you the voice that keeps telling me to burn things?

7. NO MOTHER FUCKER, I'M SAMUEL L. JACKSON, DRINK MY BEER! IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK!!! YOU'LL BE FUCKING FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME!!!

8. WE ARE THE UNSTOPPABLE
    THE IRRESISTIBLE
    THE BREAVE
    THE BOLD
    MEN AND WOMEN OF THE INTERNET
    WHO BRAVED A HUNDRED TROLLS
    AND SWAM ALONG THE EDDIES OF CYBERSPACE
    VENTURING FORTH TO PLAY MAKE BELIEVE
    AN ELABORATE GAMES OF PRETEND
    WITH OTHERS
    BUT CAME TO REST IN THE LAND OF NONSENSE AND MADNESS

WE ARE

INSANITY

9. .... That was epic.

10. Lolol I know right?? I think I have *way* too much fun finding pics of these people. X'D

Oooooh....*struck with idea*

*runs off to find Carrie pics*

11. AND I
    AM THE EVER GREAT
    AND EVER HANDSOME
    MAJESTIC LEADER
    WHOSE WISDOM
    AND POWER
    KNOW NO BOUNDS

IT IS I

THE GREAT IWAKU'S
    PAOROU-SAMA

12. Yay! Jack is just...he's both my favorite and I also feel the need to apologize for him constantly...hehe...I would honestly like to make him have a crush on just about everyone and make it super awkward.

13. ...Sweet baby Jesus.

I...

W-well...

Scott you can...

Er...

You can assist me any time...

*Smacks myself with broom handle*

14. Alright then Ill have to check it out when I get time...also a darker meet the Robinsons? interesting.
    Also oh i read about the Chicago world fair I believe! isn't that like were all those murders happened and stuff like a long time ago?

15. Oh yes now that you mentioned that I remember that part! Sure you can fangirl if you want lol XD
    Um....yeah suuuuuuurrreeee~ it's history right? nothing wrong with history and research..it's educational right? >.>

16. *buckles in* Kaitlyn I hope you've got something good but not horrific up your sleeve.

17. Saaaame. I really want to see poor Helen heal man! *sobs*

And, like...I want her to, because they would make a freaking cute couple. But I'd feel bad about Jacqueline, which is why I asked about her and Pen before. I don't want to leave her hanging but, at the same time, I just fell in love with Pen and Dem's chemistry.

So...*shrugs* I don't even know right now lol.

18. Ah, I can understand that struggle very well. If it helps, you have my permission to write more with him lmao! X'D

Hmm...Demny could be one. Demelope? No...bruh, I just realized. Pen's last name is Hollows and Demi uses bone manipulation. Hollow Bones. That's creepy af lmao!

I'm tempted to make it cookie related cuz of Demi's nickname and Pen's obsession with Cookie Monster.