WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE???

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Blind Hemingway, Jun 29, 2010.

1. AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CONSTANTLY POST IN THIS SECTION?

2. Carrie

I can barely hear the word 'panic' leave Quinn's mouth. That may be another understatement of the year, because I feel my heart pounding in my chest, like it wants to escape my body for good. It's hard to register air into my lungs and when I feel the nurses grab for me and pull me away from Quinn the panic grows worse. Don't touch me...oh Christ don't hurt me. In what feels like a swift movement, something is thrown over my face. I think they might be trying to suffocate me for a clear moment and I refuse to breathe in. This causes me to gag as my body tries to hyperventilate. Eventually through my panic I allow the air to come into my throat and weakly I lie on the gurney. Despite the air coming into my lungs now I still feel the rugged and rough breaths piercing through my lips.

He still has his hands around my neck as he releases for a final time. I erupt into gasps as my eyes flutter back, desperate for the sweet gift that is oxygen. His digs his fingernails into my skin and I try to spit at him. Surprisingly I get him, and for my defiance a blast of pain explodes across my face. "Death's too good for you bitch."

My eyes flicker back from my head as I feel a grip upon my hand. I am not there. Quinn's right here. Quinn...my hand goes to grasp for the oxygen mask but I am so lightheaded that I can't even manage to do that. I squeeze Quinn's hand tightly before she lets go and my vision blurs the doctors around me. I can at least get oxygen into my system now, but I know I am still in panic. I keep seeing his face when my eyes are closed. I keep hearing his voice in my head. Oh God. I never thought he would continue to haunt me, even after seven years.

Death is too good for you. With those words lodged into my head my eyes flutter back again and I am back to my everlasting nightmare. he's sitting comfortably as his eyes scan me. I can't move. I don't think I can speak either. It feels like there might be something holding me back...and my mouth is sore while my tongue feels like its turned to cotton. He comes over to me after a moment or two and traces his fingers against my neck. I can't scream. Surprisingly he doesn't try to choke me, rather, he brings his hands up to my cheeks, where he pinches them. "If you weren't such a witch you would be kind of cute. It's a shame that your pretty freckles are going to be shaded with black and blue...Oh don't worry, the swelling will go down at some point. The scars may not." Another flash of pain across my face.. Something muffled escapes me and I slump back, defeated.

Death's too good for me.

I am surprised that my nightmare ends, and I end up bolting up on the gurney, my breathing erratic. The doctors lie me back down and while my chest feels sore and my ribs are hurting beyond all compare, I can breathe alright again. The doctors move around me and try to treat me. One of the nurses even takes my hand to help my peace return. My head feels lighter than air and I can only comprehend one thing. I want Quinn. I want Sammy. I want Itzlie or Scott. I just want a loved one right now. Anything but the bright white walls and the atmosphere of illness that reeks the hospital rooms.

3. Sakamoto
    (Should he tell her? I am going to flip a coin lol)(and yeah that is crazy)
    I watched the movie with her. I smiled back at her managing to forget about what I had read..for the time being. I hopefully am not letting her know something is wrong as I don't want her to worry. I laughed a little at the movie..it was a good pick.

Alexander
    I laughed at what she said.
    "Alright. But you are suppose to be my friend" I say with a grin. I then sees her twirling around in my chair and twirl also
    'These are fun." I say with a laugh
    "yeah solving crimes and conspiracies doesn't seem like a bad life." I then say," It would be especially fun with a friend like you."
    "German shepherds are nice..I love those dogs. Oh I like pit bulls as well although they can get kinda a bad rap just because of their size. I will admit they are cool dogs thought and I agree can be supper cuddly and clingy." I then say

Rina
    He hugs me back then teases me saying how I am being mushy. I let him go and moved away.
    "Sorry." I say quickly to him blushing a little as I looked down now feeling embarrassed.

Violet
    He lets me go after he gives me a squeeze. He then brushed a strand of my hair back.
    "Yeah I enjoyed hugging you too. See hugs aren't all that bad." I then say with a small laugh.

4. RED BALLS GIVES YOU BONERS, NOT WINGS.

5. NO IT MAKES YOU PISS FIRE!!!

6. ...Aren't you the voice that keeps telling me to burn things?

7. NO MOTHER FUCKER, I'M SAMUEL L. JACKSON, DRINK MY BEER! IT'LL GET YOU DRUNK!!! YOU'LL BE FUCKING FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME!!!

8. WE ARE THE UNSTOPPABLE
    THE IRRESISTIBLE
    THE BREAVE
    THE BOLD
    MEN AND WOMEN OF THE INTERNET
    WHO BRAVED A HUNDRED TROLLS
    AND SWAM ALONG THE EDDIES OF CYBERSPACE
    VENTURING FORTH TO PLAY MAKE BELIEVE
    AN ELABORATE GAMES OF PRETEND
    WITH OTHERS
    BUT CAME TO REST IN THE LAND OF NONSENSE AND MADNESS

WE ARE

INSANITY

9. .... That was epic.

10. Stop being such a communist! Those derps in West Allis were right! D:<

11. AND I
    AM THE EVER GREAT
    AND EVER HANDSOME
    MAJESTIC LEADER
    WHOSE WISDOM
    AND POWER
    KNOW NO BOUNDS

IT IS I

THE GREAT IWAKU'S
    PAOROU-SAMA

12. That's the voice you THINK is sane, until you get locked in jail, then you realize, PAOROU'S THE KING OF INSANITY!

13. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

14. I am not yrly

._.

15. He is the former King of Insanity, overthrown by the newly empowered Queen Isabella.

16. NO WAI~ I'M EASTERN EUROPEAN AND PROUD OF IT.

17. Is Rory a woman now?

18. Rory, are you trying to be the new Coffee?

Because that'd be fabulous.