INTEREST CHECK Who is looking for a roleplay partner right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Want To Play A:
Girl [ But I can play as either ]
Romantic Subplot:
Yeahz; But not necessary
Orientation:
I can do Both.
Preferred Genre:
I'm comfortable with Romance's, Yaoi's, Drama's, Victorian's, Supernatural's & Futuristic's.​
Preferred Mood:
Slice of Life, Comedy, Dramatic.​
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do:
I'm good for almost anything but I'm fond of these:
Prince x Knight; Teacher x Students, Vampires vs xxx.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?:
Contact.
I am Seeking A:
Comfortable with Both 1 x 1's and Group's.
Things to Take Into Consideration:
I usually write +30 sentences or 2 - 3 paragraphs, my English vocabulary isn't all that 'great' & I'm a student [GMT - 5 ] .

I Want To Play A: Girl or boy, it doesn't matter (though I would prefer a girl)
Romantic Subplot: Why not?
Orientation: Sort of both. Mostly straight.
Preferred Genre: Modern fantasy scifi. For instance, present day/slight future with a lot of machinery, and preferably with dark creatures to fight. (I have a way more specific idea, but this will be a great start)
Preferred Mood: Something action-y and with a lot of suspense, but comedy is always an appreciated addition.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I'm really feeling a cyber or steampunk scifi with magical elements.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Either, really, but I'd prefer being contacted.
I am Seeking A: both onexone and group.

UPDATING!

Several of you have already been sent people over your way (or vice versa! XD)! So if you've had enough RP hookups (or still want more) update or strikeout your form so I know who to keep sending people to.

I'll be working on some of you newer additions within the next few days when my vaycay is over! :D Feel free to go ahead and message any of the people in this thread on your own though.

I Want To Play A: I'd prefer to be a girl, but I can play a guy
Romantic Subplot: Yesh!
Orientation: Straight (or in the case of being a guy, I'd like to yaoi :3 (it's now a verb)
Preferred Genre: Fantasy! I like unicorns and dragons. But I'd also like there to be an evil witch that scares people
Preferred Mood: Action/Scary- I want a thriller! >:) But I'd also like to slide in a funny remark once in a while
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: A romantic-fantasy sort-of thing. Like a disney princess move :)
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I'd like it if they contacted me :3
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP or Group RP, doesn't matter

I Want To Play A: Girl

Romantic Subplot:
YES, please! Im a sucker for that. j

[b]Orientation: Straight. But i don't mind playing a guy.

Preferred Genre:
I like to dapple in everything from high school setting to Scifi epic war setting. i just don't do simple drama though.

Preferred Mood:
I like hings to be a bit serious, and the characters to have depth and growth to them.

Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do:

1. I'd love to do really sexy scenes not meant for the kiddies to see, but if you're uncomfortable with it, we'll skip it.

2. Alien abductions are awesome! just a lot of fun for me.

3. Horror/ romance seems awesome right about now

in edition to that, i'm open to anything. and i mean ANYTHING. Writing is fun.

Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: i will contact people. don't be afraid to PM me though. i don't bite. Unless you want me to. ;)

I am Seeking A: One[x]One and Group

Okay guys, I just sent Ocha back home. So over the next two days I'm going to be partner hunting again. >:3 Make sure you update your thinger or cross it out if you're no longer needing a partner hunt.

I Want To Play A: Girl/Boy. I mean both.
Romantic Subplot: Sure.
Orientation: Gay/Straight/Both. All of them. Or none of them.
Preferred Genre: Something 'forbidden', involving waffles, or very very original. That is, anything original will perk my interests.
Preferred Mood: Romantic comedy is my favorite.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: If you can relate it to Hetalia, I swear I'll fall in love. If not, I'll consider a Platonic relationship.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Either way. If someone is truly interested and they haven't heard from me, please contact me.
I am Seeking A: Roleplay of any type as long as it's original or playing off of other ideas in a way that it can be considered original.

Okay, got some PMs coming a couple people's direction. :D I'm starting with people that haven't gotten in to a couple roleplays yet, and they ones that have actually logged in to the site recently.

Again, feel free to message anyone on this list yourself! All of the people here are wanting roleplays. >:3 All you gotta do is ask.

I Want To Play A: Girl.
Romantic Subplot: Yes.
Orientation: Straight.
Preferred Genre: Fantasy. I love Lord of the Rings type fantasy plots. Mainly because my main character is an elf princess.
Preferred Mood: Action, drama, comedy and romance is my type of thing.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I would love to do an RP based off of a fanfiction I read about Lord of the Rings. I'll give you full info on it later.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Either one, as long as I find someone. :)
I am Seeking A: Doesn't matter to me.

I Want To Play A: Girl or Boy
Romantic Subplot: Yes
Orientation: Gay/Straight/Both
Preferred Genre: I have only really done modern or fantasy or modern fantasy but anything im up for trying
Preferred Mood: It can be anything up for trying new things
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Anything
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I prefer they contact me im shy
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP or Group RP

I Want To Play A: Girl
Romantic Subplot: Yes (but not required)
Orientation: Straight
Preferred Genre: I have a fascination with steampunk and victorian. I'm good with just a normal life with a dash of Korean Drama, if you get my drift. I'm all good for fantasy that doesn't have to do with vampires or werewolves...usually faeries, not tinkerbell...but the real scary ones.
Preferred Mood: Action and Drama is nice. It could be the run for your life action or just I know how to fight action. Drama could be from I don't have a boyfriend to I have a guy who likes me but I don't like him because he's rich and I'm poor and he's arrogant..etc.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I guess magic with the five elements, steampunk, or just a slice of life story with A LOT of drama.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I'm not going to PM...so yeah..
I am Seeking A: OnexOne or group

UPDATE ME, EVERYBODY!

How many of you have ENOUGH roleplays going and no longer need partner help?
I've seen that several here already have tons of partners and I don't want to overload you. XD

Who in here is still looking for more partners and roleplays?
Lay it on me honeybees. :D We're getting new members all the time and oldies looking for partners. I just need to know who is still available.

For those still looking for one[x]one rps, go ahead and post a request thread in Signups too. A few of you have done so already, which is awesome. You SHOULD, hopefully get a few bites that way. Plus I can send potential partners directly to your personal thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.