INTEREST CHECK Who is looking for a roleplay partner right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
DIANA IS GONNA HOOK YOU UP! >:D

Okay, we currently have a LOT of players looking for some new partners to do smaller private roleplays with. But most people aren't aggressively going out and asking other members to play with them. So they are sitting lonely and without an rp even though there are plenty of people to play with. t___t; THUS; Big Momma is gonna hook you up. >:D If I have to, I will even give you a plot to work with. >>

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROLEPLAY PARTNER, PLEASE FILL OUT THE MINI FORM BELOW.
Fill it out, post it in this thread. If you haven't already, fill out our Player's Resume too. That way I can match make people according to the styles and likes so much easier. :D

[noparse]I Want To Play A: Girl/Boy
Romantic Subplot: Yes/No
Orientation: Gay/Straight/Both (If YES to Romantic Subplot)
Preferred Genre: Fantasy/Modern/Scifi (Get really specific about what you want to do, Like Space Saga with Space Ships and Aliens, or Slasher Horror Serial Killer, or Dramatic Victorian Romance. Etc.)
Preferred Mood: Action/Drama/Comedy/Scary (like, do you want a fun light hearted slice of life, or a running for your lives on the brink of danger and death sort of RP?)
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: (List ANYTHING that really tickles your fancy right now or sounds fun.)
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: One or the other.
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP or Group RP[/noparse]

Once a few people have posted, I'll start making PLOTTING THREADS for you here in Roleplay Talk.
That's right, I'm going to help you plot a roleplay with each other. So you don't have to be scared to talk to a stranger. XD

Or, you know... if you're -not- scared to contact people yourself. GO AHEAD AND KIDNAP THE PEOPLE THAT POST IN THIS THREAD. Cause they wanna RP!

So gimmie those requests, lets get you hooked up.

I Want To Play A: Boy
Romantic Subplot: Yes (but not required)
Orientation: Either
Preferred Genre: Fantasy - love swords. But will do just about anything.
Preferred Mood: Adventures, slice of life... just about anything.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I really want to do a love story with a love triangle of sorts for some reason. I guess I'm just in a romantic mood lately.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I would PM people, but I would also accept PMs from others.
I am seeking: OnexOne and Group rps

Romantic Subplot: Yes
Orientation: (Gay/Straight) Either
Preferred Genre: Modern: High school/college OR Fantasy: Victorian Era
Preferred Mood: Slight Drama/angst, but mostly "light-hearted slice of life"
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Blind college student who is pegged outcast, the popular kid starts talking with him.
Person A's father dies, person B was in love with said father, then person B falls in love with Person A, but Person A finds out about love of father.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: They could contact me, unless in this area it says they don't want to contact me, then I'd PM them.
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP

Orientation: Straight
Preferred Genre: Honestly, anything. I'm more comfortable with sci-fi, fantasy and horror but I wouldn't mind something that is Victorian era...you'd just have to bear with me while I go used to it.
Preferred Mood: Action/Drama/Comedy/Scary are all fine by me. Hell, something that includes all of those would be awesome.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Nothing at the moment.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Contact me. edit: I guess I could contact people for RP's as well.
I Am Seeking: One on One and Group

I have a lot of time right now before classes start in the middle of September. Once classes start I probably won't be as active but I can still try and post every couple of days depending on how many RPs I end up being in.

I Want To Play A: Either
Romantic Subplot: Either
Preferred Genre: Modern Fantasy. Something with a metaphysical or magical twist. Or just a regular modern setting. I do enjoy fan RPs. particularly Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Preferred Mood: Drama, or Comedy. I'm not very good at action or war-type scenarios.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I'm feeling up to playing a Womanizing boy or a bitchy girl ATM. Other than that, I'm not too particular.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I don't mind either, but I suppose I would rather have them contact me.

I Want To Play A: Guy.
Romantic Subplot: Yes please.
Preferred Genre: Modern Fantasy. I'm not so good at hard core fantasy because big words confuse me. Something fun but not obvious.
Preferred Mood: Comedy. Action. Ah, thats...bout it.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I am always for the "saving-the-one-i-just-met-because-maybe-then-she'll-leave-me-alone-but-woah-whats-this-feeling" guy. I love girls who can't stand me but tolerate me. Ha. Priceless.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I like being contacted. Shy guy over here.

I Want To Play A: Girl (I prefer playing girls but I won't mind playing a guy)
Romantic Subplot: No (though I won't mind if there is)
Orientation: Straight (if male) Gay(if female)
Preferred Genre: I am pretty versatile in this department. To me it's the matter of what details I can play off of however I prefer Dark Fantasy, Sci-fi(Steam Punk/Cyper Punk) along with fighting in space in star ships and space fighter dog fights, Early 1900's history roleplay, and of course the standard feudal Japan history setting with samurai and ninja. Though like I said, I am fine with playing any type of Genre. Oh also Superheroes and Supernatural.
Preferred Mood: Prefer a dark unsettling atmosphere in the style of true Gothic story telling. Serious but a bit light hearted. Tragedy over comedy. However I don't mind playing out of my comfort zone so any mood will suffice.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Been considering wanting to play a sci-fi with star fighters and the whole starship pilot shebang.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I rather be contacted.
I am seeking a: OnexOne rp or Group rp.

UPDATED!

I Want To Play A:
Girl (Men will be played homosexual.)
Romantic Subplot: YES!
Orientation: Straight (Homosexual if Man)
Preferred Genre: Modern Romance or Sci Fi. I'm kind of in the mood for some Sci Fi Adventure at the moment.
Preferred Mood: Action/Drama/Comedy etc. etc. etc. I prefer to not do Horror when it comes to one on one, it makes me all jumpy and tweaky. I'm fine with most types really.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I was thinking that maybe in the future, the human race is in space and such and a space fleet runs into an all female aline fleet. romance and such goes from there. I don't have many other ideas at the moment but I am mmore than will to work something out and help make something!
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Both, I'm not super shy so I'm fine with messaging someone, however, I'll galdly speak to someone who is messaging me. 8D
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP Please~

I Want To Play A: Girl, but won't mind playing a guy.
Romantic Subplot: Yes.
Orientation: Both.
Preferred Genre: I like fantasy -- Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies (Although I usually go as a Vampire or Neko, I don't mind anything.) Mature. Romantic History is another favorite.
Preferred Mood: Scary, Drama, Romantic, Comedy.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Anything but fighting/war or Sci-Fi scenarios.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Contact me.

I Want To Play A: Girl
Romantic Subplot: No
Preferred Genre: Modern, vampire, family, hospital, horror, zombies etc.
Preferred Mood: Scary, horror, bloody.
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Vampire, family, hospital, horror zombies. Talk to me about plots.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: I prefer them to PM me unless I am searching threads.

I Want To Play A : Girl :))
Romantic Subplot : Yes
Orientation : Straight
Perferred Genre : im very flexible but i perfer vapiric victorian era, but again im open to doing new things
Perferred Mood : romantic, dark, dramatic at times, horror, anything but sunshine and smiles all the time.
Plot scenes/ ideas. : we can compromise.
Will you PM people starting an RP or do you want them to contact YOU?: hmm. most people like to be contacted first, if you contact me saying your interested but dont know how to starts, ill glady start something. but like everyone else i like to be PM'ed
I Am Seeking A : One on One.

NOTE!

I just added:

I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP or Group RP

To the form, because I realized some people are comfortable with one and not the other. So I need everyone to update their post for me (just edit. :D) and add this in. That'll help me group together the group rp people, and hook up the one on one rp people. XD

Romantic Subplot: Depends on the plot
Preferred Genre: Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural
Preferred Mood: Open for debate
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Contact me with plot fancies <3

I want to play a: Girl

Preferred Genre: Mature Modern or Medieval Fantasy (Demons, Angels, etc.) Preferably a Forbidden Romance, Incest, Twincest, Royalty, Master/Slave

Preferred Mood: Romantic, Action, and Drama

Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Looking to do something that involves a kidnapping. A young girl (whether she be human, angel, etc. anything good) is assigned to be a Guardian to a powerful mystical artifact that beings of darkness (demon, vampire, etc. anything evil) are after. One of them finds out she is the artifact's protector and decides to capture her in order to get his hands on the artifact for himself. During it all feelings suddenly end up developing as well as a relationship between the two, despite the rules for both races..

All I got so far. It can work with both Modern and Medieval Fantasy settings.

Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Contact Me

I am seeking a: One x One

I want to play as: A girl

Romantic Subplot: Of course (:
Orientation: Straight (usually), but I'm always in the mood to do a girl-girl gay RP
Preferred Genre: Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Slice of Life, Boarding/High School life, Mature, Incest etc.
Preferred Mood: Romance, Drama, Suspense, Action

Plot Scenes/ Ideas you really want to do: So far I want to play as tomboy girl whose being mean to the new girl and eventually liking her (this is my idea for my gay RP). Otherwise, I'm open to your ideas :3

Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want then to contact YOU?: Contact me, please. But I wouldn't mind contacting you.

I am seeking a: One x One (preferred), but groups are good too (:

I Want To Play A: I'm fine with either depending on if I want to do a yoai rp or straight

Orientation: Both

Preferred Genre: I'm more into Fantasy romances, were a demon falls for a human/angel. Or modern scene, depends on what I'm in the mood to do and what I'm asked to be a part of. But usually the only thing I will not do is an overly out going happy rp or use existing characters (example: naruto, Avatar, etc.) in their world, also known as fanfiction.

Preferred Mood: again all depends on my mood. I really like action and fantasy with romances in between. I haven't done a horror rp on here yet so I'm willing and actually would love to do that. But I'm not very picky and I'll do just about anything, but I'm not good with aliens and space stuff so it'll take me some getting used to.

Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: 
1. Love scenes!! Racey hot scenes that is not for the young of age. (this in any genre, including straight, gay and of the sorts)

2. Horror slasher rp! I've been wanting to try out a character I created who is a psychopath serial killer so... yeah... XD

3. Anything that I haven't mentioned. As long as it's not something I specifically mentioned I did NOT want to do I'm all for it.

Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: One or the other. I'd go either way

I am Seeking A: One[x]One prefer one on one cause I don't like groups. I've never been good at them and I personally feel like a left out fool whenever i try. 

I Want To Play A: Dude
Romantic Subplot: doesn't matter
Preferred Genre: Some time line alike Final Fantasy games, with Magic, Demi Gods, weird creatures and High SteamPunk Tech
Preferred Mood: Action/Scary
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Rebel against a ruling empire
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Please contact me
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP, cause I'm rusty

Orientation: Gay, though I could probably settle for bi or straight
Preferred Genre: Fantasy, modern mafia, supernatural, futuristic, horror, mystery
Preferred Mood: Depends on how I'm feeling at the time. I could want anything from fluff to sick and twisted
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Actually, right now I'm playing Final Fantasy X-2 and I'm itching to use Spira as the location for a roleplay. I love the idea of characters playing a virtual reality game but also having real lives like in .Hack. Fantasy is always a good default because the sky is the limit when it comes to creating plot and settings. Character interaction favorites for me include love/hate relationships, damsel and hero, and childhood friends.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Probably need to be contacted :/
I am Seeking A: One[x]One RP or Group RP. Either is fine.

Preferred Genre: Modern, Supernatural, drama, Open to intermixing or suggestions
Preferred Mood: How ever the story takes us. So it can be whatever as long as its true to the RP
Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: Open to anything but I like love/hate relationships. I'm not good at lovey dovey all the time. lol.
Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: One or the other.
I am Seeking A: Both or Either!

Romantic Subplot: Yes Please :)

Orientation:Straight

Preferred Genre:Fantasy, Modern, and Romance but with a good plot as well.

Preferred Mood: Action/Drama

Plot Scenes/Ideas you really want to do: I'd love some fantasy or romance but am open to pretty much anything.

Will you PM people about starting an RP, or do you want them to contact YOU?: Contact me please, I'm shy. :P

I am Seeking A:
One[x]One

Status
Not open for further replies.