Where you from?

Closest answer I can give is to say my permanent home is in Edinburgh, Scotland - which is the place I've lived longest. Recently moved to London for university, however, and my father lives in London as well. Before all that I lived near Ipswich in England, before that Germany, before that Hong Kong, and before that my birthtown, Bristol. But I was 4 months old when we moved from there so I don't really consider it my hometown or anything.

I'm originally from the heroin capital of the United States.....A.K.A hell on Earth, A.K.A the worst place in existence, Baltimore. Oddly, as much as I hate it, it's where my family is which is the only reason I'm going back.

The places I have lived in for over 2 years:
Pictured: Main Street Anston
1024px-AnstonWisconsinSign.jpg

Hated living that close to a city, but it was a nice culture-shock in some ways. I had a lovely view to largest army hospital in the world from my window.

pst2222.jpg

My heart still resides there honestly.

Decent town, far too close to the Twin Cities.
River_Falls,_Wisconsin_10.jpg

Pictured: Main Street Abrams
picture-uh=5ea73f40aeeb5c7f01efdeced9de2c-ps=db1da8c64cee56a5a6591692b5705.jpg

The town where "That 70's show" takes place in.
Stevens%20Point%20Downtown%20Bottom.jpg

Fun Fact: Every building pictured is a bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
United States. Oregon in specific. I've lived in this state my whole life.

I'm from Nebraska. I have lived in California and I currently reside in Florida.

Born and mostly lived in Scotland, the land of kilts, Buckfast and knife crime.

I live on Vancouver Island, the big one off the coast of British Columbia, Canada.

We get mild weather year-round—nary a drop of snow—but housing's a tad expensive. (Where is it not?)

United States. Oregon in specific. I've lived in this state my whole life.

This guy said what I was going to say.

Currently? Wolverhampton, England.

I'ma fellow Brit, more of the "Snarky, Dry Wit Grump" type.

Canada.

Originally from a small tourist town in central British Columbia. Now residing in Edmonton, Alberta.

Reactions: Minibit
america.png

Virginia, if we're being specific about things.

Last edited: