Where My Heart Belongs (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks interesting but I am too late to the party :(

I realize that in my haste to get my CS up I didn't include a picture. lol. I will fix that when I get home later after school.

Well then, I'm kind of sad I missed the window to join this, only just saw the banner.

@Vibrant Kisses I got a sudden idea that may link our characters back-stories in a way... Though to keep it mostly spoiler free, I guess we could talk in pm about it o-o

Okay Team, pairings are up! ((The list is in the first post)). If you don't like who you got or would rather have a different pairing please let me know.
No one gave me any preferences/ PMed me therefore I put the names in a random generator.

@Akashi & @BoB (Best of Boxes)³
If you'd like to join I wouldn't mind as long as you played opposite characters of each other.

Female demon X Male Human
Male Demon X Female Human

I'm fine with that

@Akashi Are you up for that?

Not sure anymore. Maybe next time when an opportunity arises. Though I hope you find a partner for this. Sorry guys

Ill pester someone I know.

o-o Is there any ETA on the IC post yet? XS

Hello. I'm the one @BoB (Best of Boxes)³ decided to 'pester' so I suppose if I'm allowed to, I'll join in.

Name: Naomi Kane

Appearance:
1159718055_SadAnimeGirl.jpg
Floral Demon Mark(Tattoo):
Wilted_Rose_by_verona9.jpg

Location on the Body: The head of the rose rests on the outside of her right shoulder, and the tattoo goes down to about mid-forearm

Back Story: (I decided to go with something really sad because I thought it'd be a nice contrast)

Naomi had a relatively average childhood, at least for where she grew up that is. She lived in a trailer-park, with a father who was rarely sober, and a mother who left the moment Naomi didn't need her milk anymore. It's a wonder her father kept a job and food on the table often enough to keep the both of them alive with the consumption he indulged in on a daily basis. Luckily school eventually rolled around, and gave her a chance to escape for a good portion of the day away from her home. Seeing it as a escape wouldn't last too long though. She didn't make very many friends, and quite shortly, learned why some people call kids the cruelest creatures on the earth when she wore some clothes that smelled more like her father's booze than clean laundry. Somehow, and luckily, her father got a job near a different middle school than the one near their first home, and they moved away before she started her first year in middle school.

They moved into another trailer-park, a little bit of a nicer one this time, though not by much, and slowly she started to meet another circle of friends, visiting eachothers' houses and doing normal middle-school things. Naomi never let them visit her house though, as much as they'd pester her. Finally, one day, she had found a way that she thought would keep her father out of the house for the night, and prepared to let her friends come over to see it. She hid all the booze he normally left lying about, made sure the trash was away and not anything that would raise suspicion, and made some up some excuse for his absence to her friends. Everything was going well, everyone was enjoying themselves, somehow her house felt normal for once, for a little bit at least, she was happy in her own home. Soon after disaster struck, the very same night. Her father arrived home, and was not happy to see the house filled with her friends, he chased them out, then turned to her. That was the first time he beat her.

The group didn't make her a outcast, but something was noticeably different in the air around her, people didn't go out of their way to text her, or talk to her even. One of them stopped sitting by her, and when she withdrew from the group, nobody tried to stop her. She went on like this until high-school, another fresh start, or at least she hoped. She managed to get herself into a different set of people, and as her brain developed, so did her interests, and she eventually found someone she had trouble looking away from. She's not the only one who noticed her developing feelings and body however, and her father began to take a less than healthy interest in her. It started out small, a slight shift from sporadic beatings, to molestation of the same kind. She had already never wanted to say anything about what went on on her house, she never said anything to anyone. As she started to date, her father started to take things further. He sold her bed for more booze money, and stopped paying for heat, leaving her two options: Shiver and freeze each night on the couch, or lie in bed with her father as he drunkenly fumbled at her.

He never took things any further, something she was glad for, as she managed to get a job, and hide the money she got from him, storing it up for when she could finally move out and leave. She had well and truly fallen for someone in her school at this point, and the two began to date, but she never told him what went on at home, they talked of both moving out together and living together after high-school, and when they both graduated, they did. Her father had showed up drunk to the graduation ceremony, and ended up sobbing in the bathroom for a few hours until he fell asleep in there. She managed to keep him from meeting the boy she was about to run away with. She left little more than a note as she took what little she had away and moved to a apartment. Holes quickly formed in her new life however.

She was the only one of the two who had managed to earn any actual money for their running away, and he had spent what little he had earned on meaningless things and games, until he, like her father, discovered the miracle of booze. He started to drink, and she tried to look past that, working for the both of them as hard as she could as he began to lose more and more interest in trying to find a job, before eventually giving up the search. This continued for a good year, and on her birthday, after she got home, he stumbled home a few hours later, smelling of some other girls perfume, and reeking of booze and sex at the same time. He nearly forced himself on her, still smelling like some other girl, and her first time was on the floor of that apartment, nearly non-consensual as she sobbed. Feeling betrayed but doing her best to keep him from going the way of her father and beating her, she submitted anyway.

The next day he stopped coming home, that was the only time they had done anything like that, and he left without so much as a kiss the next day, and disappeared from her life. She kept on in life for a while, doing her best to just try and get by now, a social recluse by this point, too depressed to even attempt to make friends with even her co-workers. She'd keep going on for around half a year, before coming home with some fresh bought paracord, tying a clumsy knot, and getting up on a chair. This is when she should have died, with a step off a chair and a light fixture catching her weight and holding her there, above the same spot in the floor that her only ex had pushed her down to a few months earlier. Something in her, and near her, clung to life however, and she woke on the floor, staring up at the still done knot, swinging back and forth lazily, the chair knocked over, with a searing pain in her shoulder and a tattoo, and no clue as to what was going on. She started to cry, thinking now that even God himself was out to get her and stick her in a miserable life.

Personality: Deep in the throes of depression at this point in her life, her attitude comes off as either disinterested, or just plain rude. She tends to shy away from everyone and everything, very few good experiences with human beings giving her any sort of confidence in the world, or herself.

Likes: Used to enjoy taking part in the arts, singing and drawing for a little bit before her father started to crack down on her interests. She has a drawing interface for her computer, but it's been unused for a long time now, and she hasn't attempted to sing since her freshman year of high-school. Enjoys techno music when she can listen to it, and does have a soft spot for sweet things.

Dislikes: Shies away from people, and has very few good experiences with them. Doesn't enjoy anything romantic or sappy, having never seen such things as really possible for her.

Misc: This character's going to be a bit of a interesting thing to play I think, given the fact that most of the other 'deaths' seem like they were outside of the character's control, whereas this her's was her intention and choice.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Wow... I really feel bad for your character's life. I hope things get better at Gastion Mansion. :'(
((Accepted btw))

Yeah... I set out to write the saddest thing I've ever written... I might have overdone it a little bit.
Thanks for the acceptance though.

Name: Ryker Deloran

Race: Demon - Hellhound

Age (Demon and what you look like): 362 - Looks ~20

Appearance:

(Get rid of the wings, chains, weapons, spikes and I think we're good..)
cursedwarrior.jpg

Demon Appearance:

Werewolf.jpg

(Just as large, if not larger than his 'werewolf' half-form)
8ce51018c5dae84d94b4e8ddaa04704b.jpg

Back Story: Ryker doesn't like dwelling on his past much, as it's all but hardship from there. The minute he could fend for himself even the slightest, his 'pack' had abandoned him and even gave him a scar to remember that. And that is why he wears that eyepatch as a human, and since then he's grown a hatred towards other demons, especially of his own kind. Picking fights just to survive, he'd grow stronger through each one but of course he had his fair share of losses. He learned to take on a human form on his own, and once he could, he gave living in the overworld a try, in which he found he could easily accustom to without the dire need to survive, but it left something to be desired. He was now in a world where he simply just existed, keeping his 'real' self under lock and key or else he'd be tossed back down into the pits he was raised in. As of late though, that may seem to change.

Personality: Somewhat ill-tempered and bares a 'loner-type' disposition, keeping to himself a lot of the times. Always looks serious and/or angry, a cold tone to his voice and a sharp look in his golden-yellow eye. Possibly arrogant/obnoxious when pissed off.

Likes: Music, spicy/bold foods, fighting, and on off-chance, reading

Dislikes: Completely submissive women, other demons and of his kind, 'happy' music

Misc: Uhh... Steady Beat?... Idk, didn't know what to put so why not?​

Should be interesting to see how the two match up.

o-o We have alot of interesting match-ups... What's more is I wonder how our characters will interact with each other XP

I think I have the longest backstory! :D

grafme_com_CF8B2FA4.png

The cake is a lie BoB.

Status
Not open for further replies.