Where are you from?

Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
NOR-CAL

47 miles north of the gate.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Born in Dallas, Texas, lived here for all my life... save for the couple months in Delaware, Ohio.... <.<;; Prolly gonna be stuck here for a while longer. Gonna end up in TWU by the end of this, probably.

W

Warmaster Death

Original poster
Melbourne, Australia.
(dont worry, i know you're all jelly :jack:)

King Weavel

The Burger King
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Born in Pasadena, California and lived there for the early years. Then moved to San Diego where I spent at least 19 years of my life at...And recently to Vegas.

Rather go back to San Diego but meh...Given the circumstances, that won't happen anytime soon.

M

marius

Original poster
A-town IL killa 4 lyfe or however the gangsters say it these days. aurora for 20 years and osweogo/montgomery for going on two. i also know where rory lives and Fluffy, after spending two weeks in bremerton this past year i was ready to kill myself. i don't know how you washington-ites do it.

S

Sweet~Taboo

Original poster
Wow, I used to live pretty close to some people here....wierd.

Anyways, I grew up about 25 miles outside of Chicago, lived there till I was 18. And now I live in Arkansas. Woooo

V

Vay

Original poster
33〫36' S 26〫 53' E

Hated it....

Born in the city District 9 is filmed and set in