When you're showing Iwaku to someone...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband's sense of humor absolutely sucks. Considering that is the first thing I look for in a person, I have no idea how we ended up together. His idea of a joke is to smack my butt when I'm cooking, or pinch it when I'm on the phone with someone important....

Or, another example, is the time he came in with this weird looking rock that looked like the tip of someone's finger, covered it and his hand in fake blood from Halloween and started screaming that I needed to take him to the hospital. I swear I have no clue how I didn't kill him when he started laughing after I burst out in hysterics.
My Dad did something like the last bit.

He got one of those wedding ring boxes, stabbed a hole in the bottom, painted the phoam read and slipped his finger inside.
He then opened the book to show me saying his friend lost his finger at work and let him take it home...

I wasn't even 10 yet but even then I called bullshit.

Whelp the original topic is dead in the dust with no hope of being returned to, so I'm going to go ahead and call it!

If you guys want to continue your loveably weird conversation, there's Conversation, chat boxes, and the Asylum!

Feel free also to start a new thread about weird shit your parents do or whatever the topic is now. Relevant posts can be moved to it if you do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.