When Life Gives You Lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Amelia Hauger
Likes: She has a sweet tooth only for caramel and sour gummy worms. The woman also enjoys her fruits, vegetables, and fish. Amelia also enjoys playing the acoustic guitar and also skateboarding.
Dislikes: Amelia doesn't like being called Amy nor does she like chocolate in the slightest. This woman is also a vegetarian, so she's not so loving on meat produces (minus fish) either. Lastly, she hates television.
Appearance:
dreads2_zps74a88031-1_zps322ed8f8-1_zps0494e5c9.jpg

Backstory: Amelia grew up everywhere. She was a military brat that enjoyed the moves, seeing new places, and even meeting new people. Unlike most kids, that was the life she enjoyed. Being stuck in one set location, due to her fathers retirement, she struggles finding her set place in the area. The woman is the tomboy type that makes more guy friends than chick friends because she can relate more to them. So now she is just trying to make friends and have fun in life, like she used to growing up.

Kay, we'll start tonight~

Name: Taryn Elisabete Anunciação
Likes: being promiscuous {yeah baby!}, animals, bright colors, dancing, reading, the great outdoors, sports, music, orange juice, laughing, fun-loving people, dark hair
Dislikes: someone challenging her authority, rude people, snow, ignorance, stupidity, someone giving her a nickname, someone who is too reserved, non-adventurous people, overly girly people
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...z6n3RRguNSmvQF_nQM50g6a_mx2ruzE8LPIhnoRgBu8MQ
Backstory: I grew up as an only child in Brasil. Both my parents are quite wealthy, but they taught me to be appreciative of everything I got. I enjoy working with animals, it's sort of my passion. I speak both English and Português.
Personality: Bossy, I want things to go my way. I'm actually pretty kind to those I like, but very intimidating before you get to know me. I prefer the company of boys, girls secretly intimidate me; with their beauty? Love to have fun. Best way to my heart or friendship is by making me laugh. I can be moody, but who isn't? I really like food. Oh and flowers. Give me some of either and we could be quick friends. I'm very blunt and it can come off as being mean, but I believe being honest is better than lying to your face. I avoid drama so try not to bring it to me, k?
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: green
Height: 5'11
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Name: Taryn Elisabete Anunciação
Likes: being promiscuous {yeah baby!}, animals, bright colors, dancing, reading, the great outdoors, sports, music, orange juice, laughing, fun-loving people, dark hair
Dislikes: someone challenging her authority, rude people, snow, ignorance, stupidity, someone giving her a nickname, someone who is too reserved, non-adventurous people, overly girly people
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...z6n3RRguNSmvQF_nQM50g6a_mx2ruzE8LPIhnoRgBu8MQ
Backstory: I grew up as an only child in Brasil. Both my parents are quite wealthy, but they taught me to be appreciative of everything I got. I enjoy working with animals, it's sort of my passion. I speak both English and Português.
Personality: Bossy, I want things to go my way. I'm actually pretty kind to those I like, but very intimidating before you get to know me. I prefer the company of boys, girls secretly intimidate me; with their beauty? Love to have fun. Best way to my heart or friendship is by making me laugh. I can be moody, but who isn't? I really like food. Oh and flowers. Give me some of either and we could be quick friends. I'm very blunt and it can come off as being mean, but I believe being honest is better than lying to your face. I avoid drama so try not to bring it to me, k?
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: green
Height: 5'11
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Thank you for applying. No one else has ever replied, so you can go ahead and reply, and it'll just be you and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.