When Dark and Light Meet

"Would you like to try?" She asked him, expertly getting into the saddle. "It's fun!" She cried out as she suddenly made Biscut run. She ran aways before turning around and disappearing, only to have them appear right behind Micheal, Biscut nudging Micheal's back with her snout. Tessa laughed.

Michael was about to object to even trying it but before he could she had already mounted the saddle and ran off leaving him in the dust. "What the-" before he could finish his sentence a nudge came from behind him. He jumped back startled but it was just Tessa and the horse. "Glad you think it's funny." he wanted to be mad but could help but laugh himself.

Tessa smiled and laughed with him. She had placed spells on her horse to make her run faster and longer without getting tired. Tessa also had protective wards against her horse from magicall attacks and objects such as bullets and arrows. She patted Biscut's neck lovingly and hoped down from the saddle. "Would you like to try?" She asked him, still smiling, her blue eyes bright.

Michael really didn't want to, but he also didn't want to appear as a wuss in front of Tessa. "Sure, there's a first time for everything right?" He mental kick himself, he didn't know the first thing about riding a horse. Maybe he could just pretend he knew what he was doing...or atleast not look too much like an idiot.

Tessa smiled at his comment and gave him tips and pointers for him. "Ready?" She asked him, a gleam in her eyes. Before he could respond she lightly hit her horses rump, just to get Biscut going. Biscut started forward and trotted.

"Wow!" Michael shouted as Biscut began trotting down the street, the horses bouncing made it hard for him to stay on. The saddle hurt every time it bounced up hitting him, he wasn't used to this kind of stuff and didn't think he would be anythime soon. He tried to steer the horse back towards Tessa so she could get it to stop. "Please get me off this horse I can't take much more of this."

Instead of being angry, she laughed, trotting up to her horse and taking hold of the reins. Once Biscut had stopped, she helped Micheal off of the horse's back. "Oh you big pansy." She muttered teasingly. She stroked Biscut's long face, her blue eyes bright with amusement.

"Well it's not like I've ever ridden a horse before, and no offense to biscut but I don't like horses that much. I don't know what it is I just don't see me and a horse getting along." He grinned, getting down seemed to be a lot easier then getting on, after he was off he looked at biscut he sighed and gave her a pat on the snout.

She shrugged, not really knowing what to say to that and gave a toss of her black bouncy curls. "What do you like to do?" She asked, honestly curious.