When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Listening." He answered, closing his eyes, even though he couldn't sleep. He was listening to her wonderful heartbeat and the sound of her breathing.

He also smiled at her touch, still listening to her heartbeat and deciding it was his favorite sound.

She didn't know why he liked it so much but this was comfortable.

He listened to her heart beating for a long time before recluctantly pulling away to kiss her lips. "I'll take to the couch while you sleep." He said, brushing a loose strand of hair out of her face.

Kieara smiled up at him. "Couldn't we share the bed?" She liked him a lot, and i was getting now to where if she was without him, she got rather lonely.

"Married couples share beds my dear." He said, standing up and stretching. He didn't want anything sexual to happen between them yet. He doubted she was ready, even if he thought he was.

"It's not that I don't want to, I just...don't...uh...want something to happen between us." He mumbled, sounding a little embaressed.

Kieara smiled. "I get it." She said. Though she honestly wouldn't mind. She yawned and lay back again.

He gave her a goodnight kiss. "Good." He said, and drapped a blanket over her. He took the flower out of her hair and set it on the end table so it wouldn't get ruined in her sleep. "Just hollar if you need me." He said, and left, leaving the door partly open and turning off his bedroom light.

Kieara nodded. "goodnight." She said to him. she kissed his cheek then watched him leave.

He sat down on his couch and turned on the TV, though he made sure to have it at low volume and waited for her to wake.

Kieara slept good feeling his presence near. she woke the next morning.

Jonah knew when she had waken up, and he appeared beside her. "And how did we sleep?" He asked her as she sat up.

She smiled. "I slept good." she spoke to him and stretched rubbing her eyes.

He smiled back. "You want to go out for breakfast? I'm afraid I don't have anything here." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

Jonah nodded and put the flower back in her hair. "The bathroom is just down the hall on the left if you want to freshen up a bit before we go." He said, going back into the living room.

She nodded and left down the hall to the bathroom. It wasn't long before she come back out.