Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, mystery, slice of life, dark fantasy, fandom, pirate stuff coz it's badass... yeah.
Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality? You can take the test here!

Personality tests can be a fun way to kill time, and most people don't take them too serious as they aren't very accurate. However, in my opinion the Myers-Briggs personality test is one of the most accurate and beneficial tests online (which it should be considering the enormous amount of research that went into its creation). But if you have some time on your hands, you should definitely take it!

I'm crazy and I bought the premium profile since there's a 30 day money back guarantee and actually found the 140-something page pdf extremely riveting and full of very useful information regarding study and work habits, socialization... the basic self-improvement jazz but attuned to the type of person you are based on the test. Normally I'm not really into that sort of thing but it's an enjoyable read and I had quite a few "oh shit" moments when something really clicked.

Of course there's going to be inaccurate information because no test can guess who you are 100% but I think you should understand yourself enough to know what information does not fit who you are. Keeping that in mind, how accurate was this test for you?

Here's Some Extra Fun Stuff

Click here to find "celebrities" with the same personality type as you (click on your type on the lefthand side of the screen)

__sailor_moon_mbti_personality_chart___by_sparklepipsi-d71ih3l.jpg

myers-briggs-which-studio-ghibli-character-are-you-i-ashitaka-i-haven-sharp39-t-watched-any-ghibli-movies-yet-but-i-want-to.jpg

c96852730328f71a07e051bcb60cccca.jpg

star_wars_mbti.png

HP_mbti.jpg

3841c587f19e483ffc2b9f44285c5e7e.jpg

Last edited:
INTJ baby! :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
INFP-T

Same result as the last time I took it. And pretty much describes me to a tee.

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
diplomats_Mediator_INFP_introduction.png

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
J. R. R. Tolkien
We Know What We Are, but Know Not What We May Be

At their best, these qualities enable Mediators to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.
Mediators have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.
Mediators' ability with language doesn't stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to Mediators' desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their calling.
Listen to Many People, but Talk to Few

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they'll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can't fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators' friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.
If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into "hermit mode", and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.
Luckily, like the flowers in spring, Mediator's affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
INFP-T here. I try to be pleasant to everyone, but the second a stranger talks to me about something deeper than the weather everything hurts. I spoke to a girl irl not too long ago about anime and that was fine then she asked for my phone number, and where I lived, and if I had FB, and I shut down. Just the idea of meeting someone new on a personal level is too overwhelming.

INFP-T

I've taken the Myers-Briggs test more times than I can count, and I almost always get INFP. I think it's one of the more accurate of the many personality tests out there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I have to admit, last time and this time after I took this test, I felt happy. It was nice to know that there are others like me around. ^_^

I fluctuate between INFP and INFJ. I'm really on the border between Judging and Perceiving, and depending on when I take the test, I get 1-3% more of P or J. The first time I took it, back in freshman year of college, it said that I was an INFP, so that's usually what I go off of. However, I definitely have a streak in me that combats the "idealism" inherent in INFPs. I think its helpful to temper this test with the Big 5 personality test, which pegs me a little more accurately in some ways, and a little less in others.

Reactions: Thornapple
I've taken the test a time or two before and it wanders between INTJ and INTP.
I think that it has some interesting points but I feel like it falls prey to the usual broad strokes and generalizations that such things do. It would probably be hard to come up with a more accurate system, though, I suppose.

The sample of results is amusing to me, though, because I think Iwaku is naturally prone to more introverted types.

INTP-T

Neat?

Last edited:
ENFJ - "the Protagonist"

I tend to fluctuate between ENFJ and ESFJ quite a bit, but every time I've taken the Myers-Briggs it's wound up as one of those two.

I'm ENTP, I am the world's biggest devil's advocate I'll fight you and your mom

An explanation with out words (obviously debatable subjects here​):
5959584dbdf8bab2f7d76bd0f5bc2754.jpg

ISFP

basically I'm as Hufflepuff as Hufflepuff gets

INTJ-A

Every time I take this test I get the same result.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
I took this test pretty recently, and I got INTP then. Which is honestly my preferred one if I were to look into what they all mean anyways. :3
INTP-T

Neat?
BRETHEAN!!!

I took this test pretty recently, and I got INTP then. Which is honestly my preferred one if I were to look into what they all mean anyways. :3

BRETHEAN!!!
I don't know whether I should take this as a good or bad thing :P

Reactions: Wen
From what I remember, INFP. Always INFP.

ISTP - Virtuoso

Kind of wished I was that skilled in something... I'm more like the jack of many trades in reality.

Like Kitti, I've taken these types of tests and usually it's INTJ or INTP. I've gotten ISTJ and ISTP once or twice as well. Let's see what I get this time.

INTP-A. Tests with a fifth thing aren't normal, but neat I guess?
dVduDZZ.png

Honestly these tests are just as prone to the Forer effect as any other, but they're amusing nonetheless. The images showing characters that fit with each personality type always amuse me, at least.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I usually get ISTP on these (I use mypersonality.info) but because I had some free time and the questions on this one looked pretty interesting I decided to take it... And now I am ISTJ-T. "Logistician". The only one so far in this thread with that. Interesting. Especially when... "The ISTJ personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population."
XD

Anyway, I agree with it. -shrugs-

Status
Not open for further replies.