Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, mystery, slice of life, dark fantasy, fandom, pirate stuff coz it's badass... yeah.
Do you know your Myers-Briggs personality? You can take the test here!

Personality tests can be a fun way to kill time, and most people don't take them too serious as they aren't very accurate. However, in my opinion the Myers-Briggs personality test is one of the most accurate and beneficial tests online (which it should be considering the enormous amount of research that went into its creation). But if you have some time on your hands, you should definitely take it!

I'm crazy and I bought the premium profile since there's a 30 day money back guarantee and actually found the 140-something page pdf extremely riveting and full of very useful information regarding study and work habits, socialization... the basic self-improvement jazz but attuned to the type of person you are based on the test. Normally I'm not really into that sort of thing but it's an enjoyable read and I had quite a few "oh shit" moments when something really clicked.

Of course there's going to be inaccurate information because no test can guess who you are 100% but I think you should understand yourself enough to know what information does not fit who you are. Keeping that in mind, how accurate was this test for you?

Here's Some Extra Fun Stuff

Click here to find "celebrities" with the same personality type as you (click on your type on the lefthand side of the screen)

__sailor_moon_mbti_personality_chart___by_sparklepipsi-d71ih3l.jpg

myers-briggs-which-studio-ghibli-character-are-you-i-ashitaka-i-haven-sharp39-t-watched-any-ghibli-movies-yet-but-i-want-to.jpg

c96852730328f71a07e051bcb60cccca.jpg

star_wars_mbti.png

HP_mbti.jpg

3841c587f19e483ffc2b9f44285c5e7e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
I recently took an mbti test (probably from a different site though) and got INFJ, which I think describes me pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.