What's your fighting style?

Simple. Apply-Fist-To-Face-Fu. I have attached a flowchart to explain this elaborate fighting style.

Attachments

• FistToFaceFu.jpg
    FistToFaceFu.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
I've never been formally trained in anything, and because I have mildly severe Spastic Cerebral Palsy, I can't walk very fast, let alone run. HOWEVER, that being said, my upper-body strength is amazing, since I pretty much carry all my weight on my arms and I have metal forearm crutches I can use in my defense if necessary.

Mordecai and I have a friend with Cerebral Palsy... Those crutches are lethal.

Ya he threw one at me once. It knocked me off my feet. and left me on the ground gasping for air.

You're Batman. Obviously this thread is designed to aid in your formulation of backup plans to take out every Iwaku member if necessary. >:(

On Topic: Gymkata and knife-throwing flamenco! :P

Yes, you found out my master plan. Or did I mean for you to suspect that I wanted to formulate a plan to take out all the Iwakuans? How do you know this isn't all a part of my Batman Gambit?

BLOWN, YOUR MIND IS.

Btw, I love the Gymkata reference.

I don't really have one :( But I run really fast, so maybe if I build up speed, I could just tackle people?

I do have weirdly good reflexes when people even pretend to hit me, but no strength to fight back. I guess I'd just dodge and run away?

I'd love to learn Aikido though. I've only ever tried Karate and Judo, and they were too full of shouting. Tai chi was quite nice :)

Yes, you found out my master plan. Or did I mean for you to suspect that I wanted to formulate a plan to take out all the Iwakuans? How do you know this isn't all a part of my Batman Gambit?

BLOWN, YOUR MIND IS.

Um... uh... dang.

Btw, I love the Gymkata reference.
There's a sad amount of truth to it. :(

All I can say is that Razilin really IS Batman.