3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I think Community just bumped up to my #1 spot:

"You are human tennis elbow. You are a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth, You are the OPPOSITE of Batman!"

YOU MAKE DINOSAURS. >:[

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Also: your gynecologist's specialty is spelunking.

[MENTION=5164]MittenKitten83[/MENTION] it's from Monty Python and the holy grail

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Smooth move, ex-lax.

I'd kick you, but that would be animal abuse.

Reactions: Minibit
I do have a great many insults tht I could throw here but I'll put......

You look like you smell like pee.

So I heard you use Papyrus as your default font.

Now that's just mean. ;_; you can ruin reputations with that one.

New one:
Your smile reminds me of a song. You might have heard of it- it's called "Black and yellow".

You make me believe in reincarnation. Nobody can be as stupid as you in one lifetime.

Plenty of myelin but not enough neurons

"Where'd you get that suit from? The toilet store?" -Anchorman.

Reactions: Fluffy
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch, and may your arms be too short to scratch."

Basically everything in this.

Hello. I am Oscar Rossini, noted city philanthropist, a supporter of the party in government, active on a dozen political committees and a substantial donor of financial gifts. I have no criminal record, several awards, three of which were given to me by presidents, and a medal. *big nasty grin* I am also, finally, a television star. I'd like it if you could arrest me now. Because it will ensure that in a week's time you will be in a most unpleasant prison with the mutant erection of a career dog rapist deep in your colon.