What's Your Favorite Hat Style?

What is your favorite hat style?

• Total voters
I'm like |---| close to getting a bowler. One of those dashes is trying it on. The second is being able to pull it off. The third is the cost. Fedoras are my go-to and my absolute fav, but bowler/derby hats... Yeah, if you wear one and pull it off, it just lends a sense of not only "I don't give a fuck about you and your opinions" but just sheer badassness. XD I mean, come on... Goldfinger's henchman Oddjob uses a bowler hat as a thrown weapon. I think it's even used in several British and American TV shows as a protective device as well. Along with the fedora, the bowler/derby hat is iconic.

EDIT: I also just remembered that bowler/derby hats were actually developed by the British with the original design for horse back riders during fox hunts, I believe. Their top hats kept getting knocked off. So the designer wanted something shorter and rounded to if hit by a branch, it'd decrease the chance of it being knocked off. The original way the bowler was made was like an ultra fancy hard hat too: the customer who wanted the design tested it by stomping on the hat several times. When it didn't break, he bought it.

281446_213819931999436_4958272_n.jpg

This is me wearing my fedora at home.

548970_342369645811130_1018459704_n.jpg

This is me wearing my Fedora in Afghanistan. I wore it just as often as I wore my helmet. My fedora = bullet proof. No other hat can match it.

[MENTION=3049]CosmicWeinerDog[/MENTION]: You just earned awesome points. O.O

Bowlers are classy, but I never really liked them myself. A Fedora is an aerodynamic hat I can get into. I like modern berets, and classic berets. Fezzes are cool. I want a stetson. They're cool, too.

But most of all, The Top Hat is the epitome of cool. Moreover, the Chimney Pot Top Hat is the ultimate, the maximum, and the purest version of; cool

My favorites tend to range from cabby hats to fedoras, though I also like baseball caps on occasion, as well as whatever you'd call my winter hats (I'm generally bad with hat types). But I really like wearing the earlier two more...Though actually, because of how I usually wear my hair, wearing a winter hat with braids on the side flaps tends to look really neat~! Because...I braid my hair on both sides ^^;

Damn it! Why are there only two other people that made their hat decisions based solely on Doctor Who?! Doctor Who should be your go to for everything! FEZ.