What's Your Fav Type of Romance?

What Type Of Romance is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really only read and write straight romances. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am a straight female. Don't get me wrong - I don't have anything against same sex couples - I just prefer reading about a woman attracted to a man (and vice versa) as am I attracted to men myself. :)

I like gay romance because I'm not one and therefore it is more fascinating than boring old straight stuff. I love shonen-ai. Its filled with all the fluff and drama I need to keep my interest. Yaoi's alright, but its hard to say I like something when the first episode always generally has rape in it and then tries to justify it later? Japan, why? Yuri's not really my thing, though I did see a really nice one a couple years ago.

When I roleplay I tend to be male characters. I am a girl and I know what its like to be a girl, but for some reason when I write them down they come off really flat or bad imitations of people. Maybe its because I'm a boring girl so I make more boring girls. ._. So I stay with the menfolk and give them all my love. <3<3

• Love
Reactions: Izurich
I do teh straights because I am the straights and I don't do the homos because I am no homos (no homo) and I don't want to catch teh homos cuz that would be awkward for my gf.

But then again I don't do teh straights because my peoples tend to be super weirds with all the goofy head stuff mainly because I iz manchild. Also I play as male genitalia because I identify with it because vagoos are strange, but I kno the possible vagoo I could do the sex0rs with is most likely being played by male genitalia. I don't feel comfortable with the ol' switcharoo in digital roleplay land; I start having triggering flashbacks of real life switcharoos that happened in dark alleyways at Happeh hour.

But what if digital vagoogoo is played by real life Bill Cliterus? I still feel weird cuz I have RL gf (confirmed for not being a switcharoo), and it be odd to say " I iz cybering digital vagoo but not rly cuz its a peoples I mades up"

It bees awkward, makes me uncomfortables.

I'm the cook ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish
I do teh straights because I am the straights and I don't do the homos because I am no homos (no homo) and I don't want to catch teh homos cuz that would be awkward for my gf.

But then again I don't do teh straights because my peoples tend to be super weirds with all the goofy head stuff mainly because I iz manchild. Also I play as male genitalia because I identify with it because vagoos are strange, but I kno the possible vagoo I could do the sex0rs with is most likely being played by male genitalia. I don't feel comfortable with the ol' switcharoo in digital roleplay land; I start having triggering flashbacks of real life switcharoos that happened in dark alleyways at Happeh hour.

But what if digital vagoogoo is played by real life Bill Cliterus? I still feel weird cuz I have RL gf (confirmed for not being a switcharoo), and it be odd to say " I iz cybering digital vagoo but not rly cuz its a peoples I mades up"

I'm the cook ;)
Slade's IRL Footage from NSA satellite.

tumblr_inline_mifg81zojq1qz4rgp.gif

ALL THE GAY!
tumblr_nql0xj0MGT1to0xr0o1_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

I'm the cook ;)

Bill and Hillary Clitorus are now going in my lexicon of awesome terms.

All are the same To me... Except gay >.< (Though I feel lesbian can be more creative... Though having mostly female friends, they tend to tell me a few fun facts about their bodies soooo yeah XD)

I don't know what happened or why, but I see straight kiss- cool
Lesbian- cool
Gay- O.O that just happened.

which is odd because I'm friends with an entire group of gay/Bi People so I'm not bigoted. Yet mah body just doesn't like it. I wonder why, maybe since I don't have an attraction To guys in the slightest, I can't Quite relate in the slightest. As opposed to lesbian where I can relate to the attraction to females.

So I guess my body is bigoted and my mind is all fine... I REALLY hate my body, even stronger than most I still find it too weak, I swear I LOST flexibility trying to train UP flexibility -.- I hate the styles my hair tries to naturally go in, I hate just about everything about it really XD I know I shouldn't complain considering I know it's a pretty damn good one, but I have high standards for myself -.- Yeeeeaaahhh, I see bodies more as vessels your soul/mind/whatever controls.

I like all the romance but I do prefer the gay. Dicks are great. :D

Male on male all the way (just no yaoi).

It's what I am and what I'm used to so it just comes more naturally. Romance and fluff is nice, but I enjoy lots of drama and various dark themes to keep it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.