What's your fashion sense?

I'd wear anything with jeans, or capris, don't wear shorts cuz of my ugly thighs /sobs/ my tops are usually normal tops, crop top, basically anything that makes me feel secure, like not tank tops or spaghetti stripes or whatnot. I'd wear my watch to school, though not every single day. ^^;; I don't wear makeup, don't think I'll ever know how to lol..

After me and Gavin had this discussion a few months ago, I've tried matching my clothes more often, and seem to have succeeded on it. My style is just a wrestling T-Shirt, jeans or basketball shorts, and my shoes. My shirts are hella dope, but beyond that, nothing fancy or anything too over the top.

Black skinny jeans, black button-up shirt/black t-shirt. If that death god you see walking down the hall is in all black, that's me. I mostly wear skinny jeans because there's some space if I gain weight, and if I lose weight (like I am now) it's okay.

I like silver necklaces, fedoras, box hats, and graphite on my hands for my accessories. I like to customize my converse, so the one's I have now are Hellsing-themed.

18geekboy.gif
<============== That's me, minus the hair and the fact that I'm a girl.

I just wear plain clothes with generic colours, like black or grey.
Not because I like them, but because I don't like anything else.
Never been a fan of designs on my clothes, or any writing. I have a few t-shirts with a "heavy metal" feel to them, but I only wear them because they're made of a thin material and are comfy in hot weather.
Also, I would wear my top hat in public, if people didn't look at me funny.

My sense of fashion could be like having a bipolarity disorder/personality disorder...

IT. ALWAYS. CHANGES. CONSTANTLY.

I could feel like dressing 'scene-ish' one day and the next one I could be dressing like 'a sexy goochy latin woman'

O_o yup, more or less like that....

My fashion sense is... I don't know.

I'm a little unorthodox in terms of the trends in my age bracket. I like dresses, blouses, skirts, and cardigans. When I can, I tend to use men's cardigans to pair with my stuff. They suit me, for some reason. I'm between a classy tomboy and a indie-like hipster. I'm girly and I'm not. I have a huge thing for shoes -- I love shoes. I like shoes that stand out.

I have a huge pet peeve against leggings worn in the wrong way. People are starting to surrogate them for jeans, and I don't know how people manage to be alright having the outline of their ass poke through. LEGGINGS ARE FOR LONGER TOPS.

I'm a minimulist. Literally. I believe in having as few of 'pretty stuff' on as possible so I tend to wear a t-shirt and jeans. usually a black t-shirt and jeans at that.